Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) (40089 Views)

Three Girls Fight Over Teenage Boy In Lagos, Breasts Slashed With Razor / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by LookinguntoGod: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
U av killed your opponent because of one miserable girl and your eyes don clear now. Go face d consequence now.
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Unitedabby(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/07/man-stabs-rival-to-death-over-teenage-girls-love/
Looking at his eyes,you could see LEGIONS in him awaiting to be cast out grin
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Where is the picture of the teenage girl that is making the two fools to fight.
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Farid24224(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shadysen:
allah people sabi stabbing ehn....brainless people.

You are a complete foolish animal!! 🙁
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Farid24224(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Muslim and killin. Are Just Like 5-6
So you Pagans no dey kill abi??!
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Shadysen: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Farid24224:

You are a complete foolish animal!! 🙁
You know what i said is nothing but the truth that's why you are angry. go fuvk your cow as usual.
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Farid24224(m): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shadysen:
You know what i said is nothing but the truth that's why you are angry. go fuvk your cow as usual.
Truth my ass, you should go Bleep your dog!!!

How can you say something about God like that, even if it isn't your God... You show respect, that's what humans should do.. That's if you're not a Christian!!
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Shadysen: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Farid24224:

Truth my ass, you should go Bleep your dog!!!

How can you say something about God like that, even if it isn't your God... You show respect, that's what humans should do.. That's if you're not a Christian!!
Aboki people god is different from my JEHOVAH, hope you grab now.
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Farid24224(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shadysen:
Aboki people god is different from my JEHOVAH, hope you grab now.

You are a liar, you are not Christian, shut up pagan!!!

Keep deceiving yourself... Go get baptized again.
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by henryadex(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Unlisted Boko Haram
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Shadysen: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Farid24224:

You are a liar, you are not Christian, shut up pagan!!!

Keep deceiving yourself... Go get baptized again.
lol, i got baptized in the year 2013, i dont know that muslims get baptise too.
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Burgermann: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
mainman7:
Why this here now?! Why would you People even term a whole Set of People urchin? Including others like me with Doctorate Degree just for supporting Tinubu. The hatred you People pour out to those that dare to Shine(you are only cool if those shining are Igbos) is just too unbearable. Much thanks to the guy below for helping me know the truth.

That's the problem. If you have PhD and you're supporting Tinubu, then your certificate needs to be checked. You think the issue with Nigeria will be solved when learned men like you are busy bickering about tribes instead of competence and integrity. I am really ashamed of you and your learning. I am Igbo and I was talking with a fellow Igbo friend yesterday, and I told him, "Sincerely bro, I don't know if I would have voted Peter Obi if Osinbajo came out as the presidential candidate for APC. I would found it hard making my choice and may end up voting for Osinbajo because he's a good man and when he was acting president, Nigeria saw real progress, even though it was very short-lived." This was what I told a fellow Igbo friend just yesterday. The problem is that you people have very credible people who could have been an easy sell, but you chose to front the wrong man with very questionable background, and to worsen it, he's old and incoherent, yet you people are insisting on shoving him down our throats. It is sheer wickedness against Nigerians for the Yorubaland to have highly learned intellectuals and credible men, yet they chose to punish Nigeria with someone like Tinubu. It's very annoying. Stop talking about tribe (because this issue is not about tribe) and talk about the the wickedness of imposing incompetence (caused by old age) and corruption on an already dying Nigeria.
PDP under Obasanjo won in 1999 and 2003 because Igbos massively voted for the Yoruba man, don't forget that.
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by YorubaSamurai: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
tishbite42:
Ab.okis and stupidity since 1640 B.C.
them like Toto ehn grin
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Jacks14: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin grin angry
incandescentena:
undecided

Bakura was killed during a quarrel over a girlfriend that they were allegedly sharing.

Stvpid men have falling because of pvssy since 332 BC after the death of King 'Alexander the great'
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by fredoooooo: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obituarists Generations grin
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by kelspinall(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
small boys fighting over a gal . nawaooo
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by yusufkastro(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bakura was killed during a quarrel over a girlfriend that they were allegedly sharing.

Ein come wear realmadrid jersey to commit crime😁😁
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by incandescentena: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Meedon:

Is it kpekus that killed Alexander The Great?

grin Yes o kpekus is traced to his death. But Slow alcohol poisoning-caused by repeated small doses over a long period given to him by his mistresses is the main cause of King Alexanders death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by torvickof1312(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
devilmaycry:
One is dead
The other will eventually spend plenty time in jail
While the said girl will continue her nonsense life with other guys
Niggas need wise up

This analysis make sense......*ONE DOWN THE OTHER LIFE IN PRISON* the puna go de f##k by some cool dudes
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by KeyEndurance: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Farid24224:
So you Pagans no dey kill abi??!
You Religion Like Killing Much ogah
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by afbstrategies: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Toluwanise247:
God deliver us from evil .
You’re asking God to deliver us from you? Think again. Likes chaser!
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Farid24224(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
KeyEndurance:

You Religion Like Killing Much ogah

Look into today's news about killing and tell me how many are they that's perpetuated by a Muslim compared to the others..
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Farid24224(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shadysen:
lol, i got baptized in the year 2013, i dont know that muslims get baptise too.

Ohh you've been a Christian for 10 years... Act like one then.. Stop tarnishing Christianity with the sh*ts you say.
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Meedon: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
incandescentena:

grin Yes o kpekus is traced to his death. But Slow alcohol poisoning-caused by repeated small doses over a long period given to him by his mistresses is the main cause of King Alexanders death

Chai. Nawa oooo
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Shadysen: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Farid24224:

Ohh you've been a Christian for 10 years... Act like one then.. Stop tarnishing Christianity with the sh*ts you say.
okey
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by babygirljoy: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) / Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby / 10 Yahoo-boys Impersonating American Soldiers Paraded By EFCC In Rivers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.