Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Burna Boy Freestyles For Friends At Back Of Car Before Fame. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Freestyles For Friends At Back Of Car Before Fame. (340 Views)

Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame / Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Freestyles For Friends At Back Of Car Before Fame. by StagethemTVee: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Burna Boy freestyles to a beat while sitting agb e back of an old car in a video that show his humble beginnings.
Hjs friends were seen recording him with their phones and applauding his ingenuity and energy.

Burna Boy Freestyles for friends at back of car before fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7a-WAwu60I

Re: Burna Boy Freestyles For Friends At Back Of Car Before Fame. by StagethemTVee: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Soboma has to be in this video.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Suggested I Name My Album Timeless – Davido / Ayodeji Omolayo Biography / Davido Splashes N394m On Brand New 2023 Mercedes Maybach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.