Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs (42978 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by gamechanger547: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
NgwalandAbia:

Shut up my grand father eat some of your ancestors at mpko market rumukoro ogba.

Keep kwayet sissy.na we get the Land.
Yes your ancestors eat people and they got paid back when Benjamin Adekunle aka Black Scorpion and several of his Soldiers used several of your ancestors as suya and ate them during the Civil War! Go check history and stop instigating violence.

Adekunle is the most hated and feared Yoruba Man during the civil war due to what he did to your ancestors.

I originally wouldn't have responded but you went too far.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by arena07: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
thebestprice:
shut up .. I am yet to see a single obedient Yoruba supporting sanwo olu
You are a fool. Saturday will settle it ones and for all..
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by reddingtonblack: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mrtaye:

So even the bad roads too is not included in the expenditure

Oga most major roads in Lagos especially stated owned are good, most places you find bad roads are majorly off roads

Good governance is a continuous work, they will keep doing until spreads everywhere. fashola faced island, Amboded concentrate on mainland roads, now sanwo olu is trying to strike a balance, so its just a matter of time
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by HenryWilliams(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
If they are allowed to rebuild that is .
Lagos is coming with serious draconian laws and policies designed to eradicate the Eastern Menace in Lagos.
That Igbo virus will finally get cure this year..
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by UnabashedIPOB: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
I for one never believed in the oneness of Nigeria and I find it very disconcerting that people who claim to be of one country are discriminating against their so-called fellow citizens. This tells me that all the people who are One Nigeria advocates do NOT understand the true meaning of citizenship. To them, citizenship is a farce and in name only. Citizenship confers on one at the very least, the right to reside in any part of the country that he or she chooses. And as a tax-paying citizen and a resident of a particular area, you have the right to run for any office that your heart desires regardless of your ethnicity. This is exactly what citizenship means, but in the useless and failed Nigeria, it means a different thing. Nigerians are quick to proclaim "One Nigeria" but at the same time would tell a fellow citizen to go back to where he comes from. As a very proud citizen of both the US and Canada, I can live in any part of these two countries, apply for any job that I am qualified for or even run for any office if I choose to without any restrictions. I do NOT have a problem with asking people who are in your country illegally to go back to their own country but NOT when you claim you are all from the same country. That's ill-conceived and asinine at best. So, if you have such a sentiment about your so-called fellow citizens, why NOT support the break up of NIGERIA? That way you can discriminate all you want and place all kinds of restrictions on non-citizens that you deem necessary.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by iyke2frankeze: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Is there any of your father's land remaining in Lagos? I want to buy it. The money will help you to buy more cracks to maintain your level of highness.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by shegra58: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
thebestprice:

Not true .. the day Yoruba raise hand against the Igbo . Then sorry .. the guns will not stop popping
na mouth and chest beating una get we're used to it already small time you will play victims

Una take am resemble Ojukwu wey run to Abidjan to take cover during the war
You people go still run once again but this time around na lagoon you're running to not Abidjan

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by leokid866: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
toneroforever:

Lol.....so u shamelessly admit that Igbos attacked,scatter, ransacked the palace of that useless Oba of Lagos.
U guys are indeed shameless. The demonic trait passed down to u cowards from ur fallen progenitor, Oduduwa is the reason for this stupid behaviors. Hate all u want, Igbos still pass u.
In Lagos most of y'all prefer to be touts while the real hustlers make their cash. Jealousy & envy will destroy u idiots
lol see as your so proud of destruction.....it will be well with you last last......๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by thebestprice(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Thrash talking . All tribes are fully armed to the teeth . Learn
shegra58:
na mouth and chest beating una get we're used to it already small time you will play victims

You people go still run once again but this time around na lagoon you're running to not Abidjan
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by leokid866: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:

Chinasa, or whatever he calls himself perpetrated the attack on his own accord. No one directed or ordered him to do that. Or, do you see the entire Igbo nation languishing in jail with him?!
lol your brother kanu that was broadcasting for ignos to destroy Lagos did not give instructions abi.....he thought UK will cover till Buhari carry ham 2.5......,๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒฝ
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by thebestprice(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
arena07:
You are a fool. Saturday will settle it ones and for all..
GRV will win.. misbehave and you die
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by zelnababa(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
una go use una useless ego cause wahala for una self
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by thebestprice(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
shegra58:

trash ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ Tak
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by thebestprice(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
zelnababa:
una go use una useless ego cause wahala for una self
misbehave and die ..
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Thegamingorca(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Why this guy no dey wear LP shirt nah. Wtf
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Geminiivory: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
saintrow1:

classic example of chasing ibo pigs out.

So now clap for yourself.. Person wey pass yoi, pass you.. if you like kill yourself , person wey pass you, pass you..

Imagine where ypu ve bunch of jobless people gathering themselves for a meeting just to chase away some 3 persons with juju.? Unaa really need help
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Geminiivory: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Akere is very close to apapa, that igbos sell spare part in Akere market does not mean igbos dominate Akere. Hausas are there just as igbos.
APC is not the only party with thugs in lagos, and APC is not the only party igbos voted against, they did not vote PdP as well so what makes APC the culprit all the time
Igbos have never voted for APC, why will sanwo olu be out appealing to the public and APC will send thug over night to go burn a market Peter OBi or GRv never considered for campaign

oga stop digressing... why lie that that akere is dominated by hausas? why tell lie with so much confidence?
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by reddingtonblack: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Geminiivory:

oga stop digressing... why lie that that akere is dominated by hausas? why tell lie with so much confidence?

Why lie that it is APC thugs that went to burn down AkERE market, were you there what made you so sure they were APC thugs ??
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by zelnababa(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
thebestprice:
misbehave and die ..
if dey born you well come out and do rubbish on saturday. no body go tell you before you leave Lagos, na only to beat chest una sabi. small thing naw crying of marginalization don come
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by AskProf: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
benitwater:
Efforts in futility,
I'll rather vote my Honda CR-V than to vote this addict.

APC urchin spotted.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by arena07: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
thebestprice:
GRV will win.. misbehave and you die
Like I said Saturday will settle it then I will quote your miserable life before you commit suicide
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Gozac: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
I knew it will get to this level, I anticipate more attacks and violence in Igbo dominated areas by Saturday. I pity Igbos that are planning to buy property in Lagos. The ones that bought have already made mistake especially in Lagos outskirts.
Owerri, Awka, Enugu, Abakiliki,Nnewi, Asaba, Okigwe are better than Badagry and all these villages they go to buy land
So happy I left Lagos

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by joba4luv: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
If I may ask the unfortunate Yoruba in Lagos who are asking ibo to go back home what are they producing? Thuggery, Touts and Agberos set of unfortunate and cursed people
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by thebestprice(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
arena07:
Like I said Saturday will settle it then I will quote your miserable life before you commit suicide
I swear I'll.kill you if you dare misbehave.. You've been warned

GRV wins ..
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by thebestprice(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
zelnababa:
if dey born you well come out and do rubbish on saturday. no body go tell you before you leave Lagos, na only to beat chest una sabi. small thing naw crying of marginalization don come
you'll be killed if you disturb the peace . I wish you can come to my pooling unit . I'll pop your head myself
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by joba4luv: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
VOTE LP and sent the thugs paymaster into doldrum if they attack you attack them if they intimidate you respond with intimidation Nigeria belongs to everybody
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by thebestprice(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
zelnababa:
you disturb the peace you die , you steal ballot you die , you hurt voters you die

Misbehave you die
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by christistruth01: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin

Fake News

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by BossGerald: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Proffdada:
Don't play into his tribal bigotry. I'm Yoruba but support GRV

Omo it's too much, confront your yoruba brothers abeg, imagine insulting and threatening igbos for supporting a yoruba man...nawa oo
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by arena07: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
thebestprice:
I swear I'll.kill you if you dare misbehave.. You've been warned

GRV wins ..
Online warrior.just wait till Saturday.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by gfelo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Behold the incoming Lagos State governor, long live gbdebor, long live lagos state.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by blabulu2000: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Gossiphub:
While Gov Sanwo-Olu is busy running from TV to radio station, GRV is on the ground at the site of the Akere market burned by political thugs. Make of this what you will. A New Lagos is coming. GRV is the architect. Eko, get ready!

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1633434209543938048?t=gd2lVK4Rsj5wFxFw-FjR4A&s=19

Dem.son.cook am.done....because no be common eye person dey take dey do.politcs for Lagos state ...

I wish them well....babajide sanwoolu should have handle this matter well than this

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / APC: "Obi Trying To โ€˜stealโ€™ Tinubuโ€™s Mandate" / Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.