Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market (29536 Views)

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2023
Election period normal politician vibes.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by bhella10: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2023
He did well. No photo ops like his Principal Obi. But bros Lagos is not for a neophyte. Try again later under a solid party

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Eriokanmi: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Goodmarlian:
This boy get money oooohhh! shocked
No wonder he rejected 20bn from Apc.
GRV family is rich
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Legal001: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2023
Wow
That’s nice of him
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by BigBrother9ja: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Wey rey
No be only 20 billion, na 20 trillion
WHY ARE OSU PIGS SO SENSELESS?
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by GloriousGbola: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2023
He should also do pro bono design for a modern market. One with fire compartments and sludge evacuation.

Then the market can pay for construction.

The proactive thing to do is ensure this cannot happen again.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Standardcosting(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Is it true?

Can you share the evidence pls?
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Ade3131: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Goodmarlian:

What does he do for a living?

What's his source of wealth?

I mean no harm. Just asking to know more about him.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by eldoradoxx: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2023
I just hope and pray that they don't hurt this guy. He is such a young man trying to take power from entrenched criminals in Lagos so that he can open up Lagos for the masses to enjoy not for the few people that know their way around Bourdillon home of their master. They murdered Funsho William because they knew he would win and that the masses love him tremendously, may GRV not be another Funsho William.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Skty: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2023
Best governor ever....we must vote for Gbadebo
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by onatisi(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2023
in as much as i don't like APC or their agbero and thuggery system of politics, the fact still remains that this Rhodes is a bad alternative. you can entrust power and finances to a complete rookie. this guy will mess things up, running a government is not the same thing as running a business outfit, this guy will likely spend 2 years making mistakes and excuses before learning the ropes. i believe sanwo olu will win on Saturday because now it is local politics at play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by olaolulazio(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2023
JealousCobra:
He is the next governor of Lagos State 😎😎

Confirmed and Stamped!!
You Sabi joke wella
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
He try o.. ....we no dey give shishi donated 75k the other day😂
Chai.. sorry for ur soul
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Goodconcept78: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2023
BossGerald:
GRV the incoming governor of lagos state...he stood by the youths during endsars, we can never forget him.

Vote eluu p from Top to Bottom
but the fraud Obi was no where to be found.

cheesy
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Arbiter9(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2023
15million? From his personal pocket no doubt. These politicians are damned rich.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by caesymore(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2023
Nwodosis:
The same people asking for one United Nigeria are the same people destroying the Igbos means of livelihood and yet don't want Igbos to go?

E Taya may oh, allow Igbos go and see say them Sabi mind their business.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by yankison(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2023
I don't know if the people always supporting APC govt on this forum are Nigerians living in Nigeria , or Are just bunch of idiots or Aliens ..Because I haven't seen in anyway the APC has impacted the masses livelihood over the years .They have continued to cause hardship with bad policies So why would some people always justify APC govt .
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Emola12(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
He try o.. ....we no dey give shishi donated 75k the other day😂
obi gave the lady 75k to buy oven to start her business that is what we call help bro sorry to say u lack integrity aswear
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2023
Sarah Donation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by millionboi2: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2023
Wdtgi75:
:'
thife you copy game after it has played and said is correct score.....idiot
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by harmony75: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2023
God bless you our governor 🙏
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Tonyman55: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2023
good of him
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Backpedal: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:
LP sponsored ipob to burn various strategic markets across the country to emotionally blackmail us

Now see grv omale trying to reap the goodwill of the traders.

Why will APC burn makerts when many people are not happy? Why will they do anything that will bring more hardship and pains to the citizens

Lol...ipob propangada on the beat

Okay
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Cleanworld(f): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Yorubas are very simple people but if you want to take something from them by force NA FOR THERE WAHALA GO DEY. Igbos in Lagos should know this already. Ohun ti agba fi ju omode lo abe ewe lowa.

I'm not a Yoruba 100% but their ways are very easy to know and learn.

Online bragging and fighting won't help anyone.
Eko oni tori tiwa baje.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by peoplewww: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Man of the people. I hope you win.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by TOYNEX(f): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Good intentions from the heart has it's blessings no matter what people thinks.
God Knows all things and rewards all things.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Blaze14k: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2023
Nwodosis:
The same people asking for one United Nigeria are the same people destroying the Igbos means of livelihood and yet don't want Igbos to go?

That is pure hatred because they are successful
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by franchasofficia: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2023
I am going to use my 10 fingers to thumbprint for GRV on the 18th to ensure APC and their INEC rigging mercenaries dont tipex my vote and make it void grin cheesy

Up GRV, we youths need to support a young person to take over Lagos and if he messes up we come together and send him to yonder, enough of druggie controlling Lagos. Its time to make Lagos the Dubai of Africa it rightfully deserve.

Vote GRV, vote LP for a renewed Lagos cool
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by Femigolfd: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2023
up to up

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market by ayo84(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2023
yankison:
I don't know if the people always supporting APC govt on this forum are Nigerians living in Nigeria , or Are just bunch of idiots or Aliens ..Because I haven't seen in anyway the APC has impacted the masses livelihood over the years .They have continued to cause hardship with bad policies So why would some people always justify APC govt .

Most of them are under apc lagos parole and are hugely paid to attack lp,pdp,grv supporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye / APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri / Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.