Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) (43391 Views)

Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
blabulu2000:

I didn't hate him.as a person...I used to listen to his speech whenever he comes to covenant Christian center for one program called The Platform

But Jagaban is the president elect....we need to give this man a chance to do his work for 4 years and after 4 years ...we can.allow deciding...

Don't condemn him because he is in the Buhari party
I would id their is equity and fairness.
He rigged himself into being elected.
And be would be disgraced.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Juanmike:
I would id their is equity and fairness.
He rigged himself into being elected.
And be would be disgraced.

And Obi didn't rig himself to have a higher figure...

I believe you saw some. video of rigging in the Yeast and where some underage voters are voting
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by ChaDiv: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mark it peeps, this is our Incoming President even though the incumbent and the riggers can't see it coming.

The 4th man is stepped in already.

Okwute gat stability to succeed and soar with the citizenry all the way.

Father, THANK YOU.
cool cool cool
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nice one, let’s see if he has a case. Let’s see the power a 3rd position has. I trust the court of appeal to be very transparent on this.

Cool, he's just wasting his time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
blabulu2000:

And Obi didn't rig himself to have a higher figure...

I believe you saw some. video of rigging in the Yeast and where some underage voters are voting
If he did, then the drug lord from the waste side of the country should meet him in court.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Mabco: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
I would have said let's move ahead lipsrsealed - but truth said "No", muslim muslim is too bad a ticket✖️

2. Tinubu is old, unfit - in need of rest and care

3. Remi is in danger, they can islamise her✔️

4. People will learn bad habits from Feb25✖️

5. People's true votes need to be testified to.✔️ 26% voted Obi in Kano, he won Kogi! etc - these voted need to be borne witness to.✔️

6. Christian rule always brings more jobs, sanity, Entrepreneurs and economic growth.✔️ Christo-economic rule is the ONLY one we know

7. 1 Cor 6:4 said the least just Christian rather be placed to rule than any muslim, pagan etc.✔️ Unpolished Obi 70x >>> Tinubu, Atiku.

God grant us Abacha type of miracle. We move.
. But Abacha was not a Christian.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Juanmike:
If he did, then the drug lord from the waste side of the country should meet him in court.
Zombie whatever case is between INEC & Peter Obi, what concerns Bola Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
You and your Tinubu go wail before April!!!
Wailing is your portion not mine in Jesus name.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
slowice:

God nor dey bless thief.
How you want make him take bless am? Is it by letting him steal more or how exactly
Your obi is the thief. An effeminate. A deranged. A loser.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Zombie whatever case is between INEC & Peter Obi, what concerns Bola Tinubu?
A thief
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by RulerIAm(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We all love him but Asiwaju got massive love more and he eventually won. I trust the court will be very transparent so that Obi and his supporters can rest.
ok
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by OmarBashir: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
My Opinion

Ibo's are always bitter and envious of other tribe especially Yorubas politically, To them it is like Lagos should be part of their region, mind you seven rivers were crossed before they got to Lagos. These is evidenced during the civil war where after you people have annexed the Eastern region and you didn't stay on that,you wanted to penetrate into Western region up to claiming Lagos before your excruciating defeat at Ore, Present day Ondo State.

Children of History note that the Yorubas who led the war into Lagos disobeyed Ojukwu when they saw that his plan is to override the west as against his earlier secession plan of the Eastern region. They were court martialed eventually and death sentence was passed for disobeying Ojukwu.

When you look at it why are they envious of Asiwaju, they can't even say only that is a Godfather bla bla, as far as am concerned Asiwaju handpicking candidate bore development to the state and the other states he has hands on, please compare the development of those states he has hand in with the other parties that had ruled earlier.(OYO,OSUN,OGUN,EDO especially) am not saying the new generation of Governors but at least between 1999 and 2019.

Yorubas are welcoming, An Anambra woman who I knew is a Director in a Lagos State Ministry (Name withheld), She said to me, She sat for the promotional exam, had an interview and got promoted on merit. Still yet she always complain ill about the Yorubas. What can we call such person, an ingrate.

How many Igbo states a Yoruba or anyother tribe is a Director in thier state ministry.
Make una keep preaching hatred, the fire that consumed you people during the civil war will still consume you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Juanmike:

Obi is a thief ...he knew some of these a Nzogbu nzogbu people rigged election for him in Lagos and also In the Yeast and he is still claiming victory

A thief is doesn't need to steal large portions....even with some portion of the votes he jas stolen, he is still a thief...

Obi oleeeeeeee!/
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Utagbamaka(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
HBP go kill Tinubu soon
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
blabulu2000:

Obi is a thief ...he knew some of these a Nzogbu nzogbu people rigged election for him in Lagos and also In the Yeast and he is still claiming victory

A thief is doesn't need to steal large portions....even with some portion of the votes he jas stolen, he is still a thief...

Obi oleeeeeeee!/
So the drug pusher should meat him in court.
Meanwhile, I hope you have eaten this night?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by 0monnak0da: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Excuse me, you sound like someone who missed his dose? Are you alright
Ogun will chew your meat and drink your blood
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Juanmike:
So the drug pusher should meat him in court.
Meanwhile, I hope you have eaten this night?

I'm not in the categories of those OSU you usually send weekly stipends...
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
blabulu2000:

I'm not in the categories of those OSU you usually send weekly stipends...
Eat first before defending your lord Escobat.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Juanmike:
Eat first before defending your lord Escobat.

I spend Euro not naira ..shoe get size
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by PecE2Make: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
The joy from the lawyers shows there is hope.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
blabulu2000:

I spend Euro not naira ..shoe get size
Inferiority complex, did I ask you which denomination you manage?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by slowice(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Your obi is the thief. An effeminate. A deranged. A loser.

This urchin don kolo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Juanmike:
Inferiority complex, did I ask you which denomination you manage?

He pain you ?/

Shoe get size....die in your Arochukwu nah ....dey will bury you inside bush where they bury your father and grandfather
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
blabulu2000:

He pain you ?/

Shoe get size....die in your Arochukwu nah ....dey will bury you inside bush where they bury your father and grandfather
You will die in a foreign land. And strangers will inherit your home.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Ikpeazukerosene: 12:00am On Mar 09, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu on panic right now…

He go don call his Alfa’s 50 times like this

Wetin we know

Tinubu must return the stolen documents call certificate

Na time

No be you be this?
Asgard13:
Atiku no get Opposition
Walahi

Monday morning e go clear die

Power to the people
PDP!!

OBi don chop PDP in cross rivers .. while we await local governments result .. not polling units

More update from southwest.. not propAganda

I swear, you are condemned to foolishness for the rest of your life. You no fit get sense again.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Rollitout: 1:26am On Mar 09, 2023

Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 2:08am On Mar 09, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu on panic right now…

He go don call his Alfa’s 50 times like this

Wetin we know

Tinubu must return the stolen documents call certificate

Na time

panic mode for a mere presidential candidate?

Peter obi cannot become Nigeria President so far we still have North and south Nigeria

I won't tell you more, those North central were tired of herdsmen abnormalities hence the votes he got there with their thinking he will do something to protect them which he couldn't do in Anambra state

that court case is a waste of time to Atiku not to talk of this big head third candidate
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by DavidEbu: 5:18am On Mar 09, 2023
He who laugh last the best. God will answer Nigerians prayers, Evil will not prevail foraver.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 6:10am On Mar 09, 2023
Juanmike:
You will die in a foreign land. And strangers will inherit your home.

I shall not. die but live to declare the glory of Gpd in the land of the living ...but as for you, disaster and death are closer to you than you can imagine...

RIP.in advance
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 6:32am On Mar 09, 2023
blabulu2000:

I shall not. die but live to declare the glory of Gpd in the land of the living ...but as for you, disaster and death are closer to you than you can imagine...

RIP.in advance
For wishing me death, you will die we shall all die. But you will die in a foreign land.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Juanmike:
For wishing me death, you will die we shall all die. But you will die in a foreign land.

Abum onye nzuzu na onye nzuzu . Ihe nzuzu m bụ ọdachi nye mụ na ezinụlọ m. Nzuzu m emewo ka m bụrụ onye na-agba agba. abum odachi diri agburu m. Ọb͕ọm ka ọ bu kwa ọb͕ub͕a-iyi
Re: Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2023
blabulu2000:

Abum onye nzuzu na onye nzuzu . Ihe nzuzu m bụ ọdachi nye mụ na ezinụlọ m. Nzuzu m emewo ka m bụrụ onye na-agba agba. abum odachi diri agburu m. Ọb͕ọm ka ọ bu kwa ọb͕ub͕a-iyi
Ihe obula I chere m ya mezuga na ndu gi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box / Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.