Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

"God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate (83947 Views)

Edo 2024: Labour Party, Apapa Factions Clash Over Governorship Primaries / IGP Replaces Adamawa CP Mohammed Barde With Etim Equa Over Governorship Election / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by casualobserver: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
What is her business with Enugu state? This is how godfatheriism starts.

1 Like

Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by Tareq1105: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
This is what made PDP 16 years of governance better than APC, because they still had people in their party that still oppose their party, even though they looted terribly, unlike APC where they turned everyone to puppets, from the executive to the legislature and the judiciary, which produced the worst government in Nigeria probably in the world...

Peter Obi has always said he doesn't want to rule like an emperor, that he will expect Datti and others to challenge his decisions when necessary, same thing cannot be said of some People's candidates, but...

Lagosians have already chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

Obi LP would not win 2 states in this election.

1 Like

Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Demonicus:
Opinion dey like Nyash for back, everybody get him own,

It's left for the people to elect a credible and worthy candidate of their choice.

It's left for the people to elect a credible and worthy nyash to follow. grin
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by Heroclitus(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
MagnoIiaaa:
I am into hookup around Lagos
If you want to patronize me send me an email
5k for short time
It's your girl Magnoliaa ❤️❤️
Country hard😫

Person wey fit buy me dey charge 5k for hookup

something she will never indulge in to start with
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by Brendaniel: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tareq1105:

Obi LP would not win 2 states in this election.

Nigerians have chosen LP from top to bottom
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by Angelfrost(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mayeldah:
I am OBidient but Aisha should be careful, this could be anti-party attitude

She has no voting right in Enugu, let the people decides who they want.

Our Enugu people, pls vote Eluuppi from top to bottom

As far as governorship is concerned, it should not be any LP top to bottom o! Abeg!

If the LP governorship candidate of any state is not leadership material, he should be disregarded please!

It's one thing to fill up state and federal parliaments with LP members regardless of their quality, but presidency and governorship should be beyond parties...!

If LP has failed to pick the right people for key leadership positions like governorship, then the party with the right mould of leaders should win in that state.

This is the truth!
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by kk2027: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
AmotekunSW:

But you are running to APC governed states.
Spits on your empty head.

APC is cluelessness from top to bottom
It all starts from the top
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by ogatboy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ellu p 76. Only LP we are voting for. We will settle down and set agenda as a party
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by highchief1: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Abiodunstephen:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/08/guber-election-god-forbid-aisha-yesufu-disagrees-with-peter-obi-over-governorship-candidate/?amp=1
u know I agree with her on this.it’s only a very hopeless person that talks from top to bottom.Them no Dey do smthg like that.God bless her
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by Teemax09: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
I believe frank of APGA is the man
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by daygee12: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
kk2027:
What Aisha is saying is not different from what Obi said. They're both all about competence

Obi further called on his supporters to vote for candidates with competence, character, capacity, and compassion

As long as its not APC

As long as APC is ur President
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by kk2027: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
daygee12:

As long as APC is ur President

They're still a bunch of failures from top to bottom
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by lindaadejobi: 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
I love the objectivity, it is not about partisanship, it is about taking back our commonwealth from those who plundered us in the past. And please,take note for all incoming governors, senators etc, don't become what you vehemently criticized before getting there. Duty calls, we have a nation to build and put back together from years of rot and plunder.
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by Localemperor: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
spencekat:
I prefer Peter Mbah too.
Honestly, the Labour party guy is grossly incompetent.
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by Tochj(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Localemperor:
the Beauty of democracy, we might not agree on every thing but we all want the best. Peter Mbah is the best for Enugu State.
No way
Frank is the best amongst other candidates
Just hope people will vote him.
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by sencekompis: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
OBI VERY VERY UNINTELLIGENT IPOB ASSOCIATE. U go cry again walai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by Theoarhics: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
She has a valid point
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by afbstrategies: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
MagnoIiaaa:
I am into hookup around Lagos
If you want to patronize me send me an email
5k for short time
It's your girl Magnoliaa ❤️❤️
Country hard😫
Nairaland has not banned you yet? Continue! Hypocrisy is one of the many reasons why we’re in a mess in Nigeria.
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by GUNITGuy: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Frank Nweke Jrn a former student of fgc Lagos
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by KanwuliaExtra: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
AngelicBeing:

By the power invested in me, by all true Democrats worldwide, l, hereby nominated and appoint KanwuliaExtra as the US and North America women leader of the Obedient movement, because of her active role in promoting the ethics, values of democracy in the spirit of equity, fairness and justice,

Signed AngelicBeing grin

I am honored.😎

1 Like

Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by justli: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Abiodunstephen:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/08/guber-election-god-forbid-aisha-yesufu-disagrees-with-peter-obi-over-governorship-candidate/?amp=1

This is commendable and with this, Aisha wins my unflinching support. We have to vote in competence and not party affiliation. Well done Aisha
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by samunaka: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nessiah:
That's the beauty of the Obidient Movement, there's no exclusivity. Everyone's opinion matters

You want to pad the crack in your labour party, you are in for a long journey, Obi will regret ever pitching up tent with Aisha Yesufu the fake activist
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by liasmiram2567: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
This is what made PDP 16 years of governance better than APC, because they still had people in their party that still oppose their party, even though they looted terribly, unlike APC where they turned everyone to puppets, from the executive to the legislature and the judiciary, which produced the worst government in Nigeria probably in the world...

Peter Obi has always said he doesn't want to rule like an emperor, that he will expect Datti and others to challenge his decisions when necessary, same thing cannot be said of some People's candidates, but...

[b]Lagosians have already chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)[/b]

For where? Who? When and where? He ie a No no
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by afbstrategies: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Next, Aisha will tell us that her account was hacked. Let’s have one voice in LP, unlike what we have with other losing polical parties.
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by AmotekunSW: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mayeldah:
I am OBidient but Aisha should be careful, this could be anti-party attitude

She has no voting right in Enugu, let the people decides who they want.

Our Enugu people, pls vote Eluuppi from top to bottom

casualobserver:
What is her business with Enugu state? This is how godfatheriism starts.

As far back as 1941, Alhaji Umaru Altine was the Mayor of Enugu.
Enugu is no man's land. Aisha will decide for Enugu and nothing Peter Obi can do. Labour Party is bigger than Peter Obi. Party supremacy.

Muslims in LP will not tolerate any insult or maltreatment from you guys.

1 Like

Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by Localemperor: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tochj:

No way
Frank is the best amongst other candidates
Just hope people will vote him.
I'm voting Peter Umah. How do you know that Frank is the best man for the Job.
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by maestroferddi: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
christejames:
Aisha is just being a busybody; she should come and force the electorates to vote her preferred candidate na...

With her constant attack on the LP candidate, Ebeano dynasty will be smiling thinking she is reducing LP votes in their favour.

Umu Enugu are wiser and know who stand for the OBIdient movement in the state. When Edeoga was traversing the whole wards in the state canvassing for supports which made LP produced about 95% of the vote cast in the state where is Nweke?

Because Nweke is always on Twitter space speaking English with his deceitful support for Obi, Aisha now think she can influence who becomes the governor of the state... 😅
I was educating one fellow on a WhatsApp group about this Aisha overzealousness...

Aisha is not a politician.... Politics is much more than noisemaking and whipping up emotions.

It will be massively counterproductive for Labour Party to allow a state that is within their grasp to slip to an opposition party barely on naive reasons...

If Frank wins tomorrow, that will bring APGA governors in the South East to two...

If Frank is convinced by Soludo to join forces with him, where will that leave Labour Party?

Is there any irrevocable deed extracted from Frank that he will join Labour after winning?

You don't commit existential blunders and then come around to cry foul in the future...

If there is anything, Labour Party should weaken APGA as much as possible in the SE and not strengthen it by crass lack of forward thinking...

The game of politics is not akara and bread...

1 Like

Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by SmartyPants(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
olgaa14:
There should be cohesion in the camp,no room for parallel views now.

This is planned work na. Obi cannot be seen to not support anyone under the LP ticket. But Aisha can do that for him...in a way that reinforces the idea that LP is a liberal party of the people.

Politics!

2 Likes

Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by airminem(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
I never said anything about any party
Goodlady:

Read my response to the bot below

Ok. Only APC is evil. You al forgot PDP too but are now making it tribalistic towards APC as if Igbos aren't in the party. Suffering is I'm the blood of all you present Obidients. You all are disobedient
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by ruffhandu: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
They just quickly pushed this to front page to give a sense of division within LP. Na lie! Enugu people go still do wetin dey their mind.
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dsalvo:
Opari. Yesufu should now do the needful to tell Obi and his Obidullard bingos that tried, tested and verified Sanwo Olu is the best candidate for Lagos and never the bigot, charlatan and empty barrel who was calling himself Chinedu yesterday and going by Gbadebo today.

sanwolu us a puppet. even fashola and ambode no do puppet like am.
Re: "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate by azikiweironsi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
benitwater:
I'll will rather vote my Honda CR-V than vote that stupid boy in Lagos labouring in vain.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.