Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? (895 Views)

Black Market Exchange Rate Today, 100 USD To NGN Naira For 17th March 2024 / Updates: Dollar (USD) To Naira At Black Market Rate Today: Aboki Price / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Nefort: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
I went to the bank to get USD cash to convert to Naira at a Bureau de change but the bank is saying the don't ha e dollars. Please is there any reliable service or app that can enable me use a dollar to send dollar to the service and the service gives me Naira?
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Dmillionaire: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yes
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Nefort: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dmillionaire:
Yes
You should mention the service.
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Dmillionaire: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nefort:

You should mention the service.

Once it is mentioned, it will be casted within a week
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Nefort: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dmillionaire:

Once it is mentioned, it will be casted within a week
Which means it's illegal.
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Dmillionaire: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nefort:

Which means it's illegal.

Sorry, am not this argumentative type or here for long empty argument.

Just overlook my initial assertion, as it stands now, I dont know any app that can do such.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Trade it with someone who can swap naira nau
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Reggaemich(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nefort:
I went to the bank to get USD cash to convert to Naira at a Bureau de change but the bank is saying the don't ha e dollars. Please is there any reliable service or app that can enable me use a dollar to send dollar to the service and the service gives me Naira?
this is the method I used

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30U1E5868Z4
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Nefort: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
Trade it with someone who can swap naira nau
How do I trade it when I can't even withdraw it or transfer it using the Bank app?
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Vocals: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nefort:

How do I trade it when I can't even withdraw it or transfer it using the Bank app?
h

Which bank is that?
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nefort:

Can u use it to fund wallet app or betting sites then withdraw via other means
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Zidoh(m): 3:27am On Mar 09, 2023
Nefort:
Contact Zidoh Exchange Enterprises ® we will buy your dollar at good rate and give you Naira. You can check our profile for more search. We are fast and reliable e-currency exchanger ....Call or What'sapp on 08088759163.
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by okooloyun1(m): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Nefort:
Which of the bank do you use?
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Gr8mind07(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2023
Reach out to a trusted Aboki who is into bureau de change,then transfer directly to his dollar account and.he transfers naira equivalent to you too
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Nefort: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2023
okooloyun1:
Which of the bank do you use?
GTBank
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by NONNYG: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Nefort:

GTBank
Was the money sent to you as cash pickup or directly into your dorm acct?

If it's into your dorm acct, locate any trusted aboki that's into exchange business and do transfer. Mind you they pay less for transfers (GTB to GTB)

If it is cash pick up, depending on the service the sender used, you can still pick up from other banks associated with service used

Remember you get 5 naira for every 1 USD you receive
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by Nefort: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2023
NONNYG:
Was the money sent to you as cash pickup or directly into your dorm acct?

If it's into your dorm acct, locate any trusted aboki that's into exchange business and do transfer. Mind you they pay less for transfers

If it is cash pick up, depending on the service they use, you can still pick up from other banks associated with service the spender used

Remember you get 5 naira for every 1 USD you receive
I tried doing it this way but the maximum you can transfer from GTBank Domiciliary account is $150 which is very small.
Re: How Do I Convert USD To Naira Without Going To The Bank To Withdraw Dollars? by NONNYG: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Nefort:

I tried doing it this way but the maximum you can transfer from GTBank Domiciliary account is $150 which is very small.
Oh really? I use access bank and I can transfer any amount but not above 20k USD per day

(1) (Reply)

Charging Business With Solar / Intellectual Property Rights / Learn And Earn With Brian Tracy & Others At The Success University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.