Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! (4928 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Exposed! The Facebook Group Of Ritualists And Yahooboys. PICTURES / EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by Tryagain77: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
kroger:

Hello sir ,don't worry yourself I never forgot about you. Send me your account details. Thanks

Greetings once again sir. Please do well to help me as you have indicated interest to help me.

My account details: 69 716 44 127, Fide.lity Bank. Name: Gilbert Den.nis
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by Trustalone(f): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Once
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by FreedomIsGood24: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2023
There’s nothing like fixed games. It’s all scam and no game is %100 sure . I only forecast and play games the way the forecast goes , it can come sometimes and sometimes it won’t. It’s a 50/50 chance but we thank God that we’re at least having %85 success in games. There are different types of betting skills you can use. I personally used 1 team to make money last season and the team I picked was MAN CITY. Let’s imagine I put 1million each on each of their match for win in each match ? That’s the profit I got.
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by BronzeTiger: 2:31am On Jul 02, 2023
Trustalone:
Once again, I'm the heavily pregnant woman and about to put to birth in two weeks time or thereby Mr. Kroger. Please help me with any amount. I'm sorry I'm using the pregnancy you know nothing about to ask for money from you. Please look beyond that line and help me. I really need help right now. Thank you.

0100 482891, Blessing Elisha, Access bank
Proof?
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by Trustalone(f): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Proof?

With what?
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by waledeji(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2023
Trustalone:

Good day sir, first of all, sorry for the loss you have recorded in this thread. That is a big amount for someone to lose like that. May God help you recover your loss in many folds.

Secondly, @Kroger, i'm a heavily pregnant woman that i dont want to tell you everything about the pregnancy here. I was working in a hotel as a cook but during this period of pregnancy, i got sick in April and couldnt go to work for almost two weeks and since the position couldn't be left vacant, the management decided to end it all for me and employed someone else. Right now, I dont have something doing and I will put to bed by 1st or 2nd week of July. It's very challenging for me here please. This is not proper and i swallowed pride to do this after coming across where you helped people severally. That is why I'm coming to this your thread. If you need my contacts and other information, i will be glad to provide to you. You dont owe me anything even with my condition but please, find a place in your heart to consider and help me too.

010048.2891, Blessing Elisha, Access bank.

As you have helped others, may the good Lord give you the grace to help me too, amen. Thank you very much.
Someone was scammed of over a million naira and you still get mind to beg that person for money at this time?.... Wonderful

1 Like

Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by Trustalone(f): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ok
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Trustalone:
Mr. Kroger, please does it mean I cannot get any favour from you? I'm begging you please. I am about to put to bed anyday from now.

Where’s your husband or the man who impregnated you? Why are you constantly asking him? If he would give you, do you think he wouldn’t have done that since? Quit being pesky. You had a whole 9 months to prepare ahead for this. You could devise the use of traditional birth homes if you can’t afford a hospital.

I ask again, where’s the father of the unborn child?

4 Likes

Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by BronzeTiger: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Trustalone:

With what? Picture of the pregnancy? I can remember quoting you in another thread asking if you would help me if I present proof but you never replied. I guess you are here to discourage him from helping me and probably tag me a scammer. Please go and read my first post when I asked for help from him. I said I will put to bed first or 2nd week of July by the grace of God and I'm not changing ground on that. God is going to make it happen anytime from now.

I will send the maternity picture to you as a proof.

Happy Sunday to you and Mr. Kroger
Why can't you send the picture of you pregnant? I should suddenly give you my hard earned money when I don't have concrete proof. You think I'm a JJC on nairaland?
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by Garrieveryday: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Why can't you send the picture of you pregnant? I should suddenly give you my hard earned money when I don't have concrete proof. You think I'm a JJC on nairaland?

Shut up your mouth there. People like you don't give shishi. All you do is form what you are not. She should snap her baby bump and send to you before you give her something? How much? Next thing you would ask for full nude picture and she should also snap her vagi.na and send to you.

I would have laid curses on you but let me leave it. Evil mind.
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by Trustalone(f): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
[quote author=Trustalone post=123445609]

for the loss you have in many folds.

1 Like

Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by FreedomIsGood24: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sir good afternoon. Would you find a place in your heart to help my family with any amount you can so we would be able to buy something to prepare and eat for today ?
God will reward you for your efforts on us all. I won’t be angry if you don’t reply . You are a nice man and you’re really doing your best .
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by davillian(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2023
I've never been scammed
Maybe because I suspect everything...
If it's too good it's a red flag
If you too nice to me all of a sudden I watch you with eagle eyes ....
I feel over smartness de worry me....
The card I use for transaction online I only transfer money to the card when I need to pay for something....
Once I set up my bank app on my main account the ATM linked to the main account would be damages...
My main bank sim and phone doesn't move with me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Sometime I want to know how it feels to be scammed.....
I'm too over protective
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by davillian(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2023

Good morning sir

Sorry for the loss, I pray you find a replacement in no time.

Meanwhile I have gone through all your post here this morning as a guest on Nairaland and I am very astonished as to the level of development you have achieved knowing how hard it was for you during the start.

I have basics in c/c++ , python and Linux please can you help me inline with your career Path?

I sent you a pm

God bless you.
I believe there is time for everything
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by kroger: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Trustalone:

He came on Saturday, 8th July. To God be the glory. Not everything here is lie or scam.

Thank you Mr. Kroger. At least you didn't attack me for disturbing you with something you know nothing. If you would still help me, I would appreciate a lot. God bless you.

My account details remain.

0100 482891, Blessing Elisha, Access bank

Hello Blessing, congratulations. I have sent you a token for baby.
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by Trustalone(f): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2023
kroger:

Thank you very much sir for still considering us. The baby has received with gladness. God bless. I didn't know you still had us in mind.
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by Goodness34: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
Good evening sir I have been having trouble logging in to my account since you said I should send my details please can I send it here

Cc crood

Below is my number sir

Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by BronzeTiger: 5:36am On Sep 03, 2023
Goodness34:
Good evening sir I have been having trouble logging in to my account since you said I should send my details please can I send it here

Cc crood

Below is my number sir
Hassan mustepha you are finished today.
Kroger this man is the same person that owns the account crood. You gave him 30k last year. Please ask this thief where that was used for. Don't you dare send a dime to this thief that owns both the Goodness34 and crood accounts. Be warned.

Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by BronzeTiger: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2023
Don't send a dime to this thief Kroger
Crood is Goodness34.
Goodness34 if you like delete I've already screenshoted it.

Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by Tryagain77: 7:17am On Sep 05, 2023
Greetings to you sir Kroger. I believe nobody can influence your mind as against your decision. You promised to help me and I believe you'll still help me irrespective of what someone with a bitter soul is trying to do.
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by Tryagain77: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hello Mr. Kroger, still hoping to hear from you.
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by Tryagain77: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Happy Sunday Mr. Kroger.
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by Trustalone(f): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2023
kroger:

Thanks.
Re: The Facebook "Anonymous" Hacktivist Scam !!! by yaseer111: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
kroger:

Brother Kroger can you please come to my aid I am a very hard-working chap struggling to earn legit please I need your support assistance to start sth different some sort of petty business. check my story below.

Gtbank
Adam H adi
https://www.nairaland.com/7898725/finished-salary-before-24hrs-picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italian Billionaire Jumps From A 20 Storey Building After Loosing Whole Family / Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities / My 18 Hours Encounter With Fulani Kidnappers On My Way To Warri Friday 19th 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.