Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu (24302 Views)

Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by onthehill: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos state has responded to questions on who ordered the shooting of EndSARS protesters at the Lekki tollgate on October 20, [/b]2020, IGBERETV reports.

In the year 2020, young Nigerians came out in their numbers to protest against police brutality, which took place in many parts of the country. On October 20, 2020, Nigerian youths who normally converge at the Lekki tollgate to protest, were attacked by military officers who opened fire at the protest group.

[b]Sanwo-Olu, while being interviewed on Arise TV today as he seeks re-election as governor, said that on October 20, 2020, he was in his house with some members of his cabinet when the shooting at the Lekki tollgate, happened.
He also said he has personally reached out to those who claim they were affected by the Lekki tollgate shooting incident.

https://igberetvnews.com/1440288/endsars-house-lekki-tollgate-shooting-governor-sanwo-olu/

9 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by yinkus6750(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
You could be in your house and orders are given.
Tell us the truth you know about the shooting.
You are the number one citizen of the state , hence you should be accountable for the incidence.

230 Likes 13 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Oga who gave the order to murder those innocent youths ? angry

Imagine the kind of bullets the soldiers guy captured live was releasing on those youths angry

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by christistruth01: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Your Case is easy

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by christistruth01: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by christistruth01: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Berrityga: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
You where in your house I was at the toll gate, on Saturday be sure to remain in your house cause we will come out to vote you out.

80 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Dentidon: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Apart from the fact that the governor don't control the military armies, no one died in Lekki! The Eniola Badmus they lied about her death is alive and kicking!

These shameless bunch of attention seeking liars should let us rest and hear words!

Sanwo Olu is no one's mate when it comes to competence! His track records are unbeatable!

15 Likes 10 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Yaribanzaonic: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
The funniest thing is that , this interview self indicted APC as a party of crmininaly insane people.
SHEY zombies said nobody died?

They said that Arise TV is off limits for them...They still went there
They said that nobody was shot at Lekki, now the Governor is confirming it, that people were shot at
They said nobody died, now the same Governor is confirming that people died
The "ENDSARS"report stated clearly that Lagos State Government gave the order for the protesters to be shot.
The Governor wanted to deny , but the Army confirmed that the order was from Alausa!

If this Governor is doing all this mobilization because of just 10k difference in the results of the Presidential elections. It means that LP truly smashed their agbado heads in Lagos. That aside, why will Sanwolu after refusing interactive interviews with the people, will now be running from Pillar to Post to gamer acceptance??

The summary is this...Sanwolu Internet Rats, Finished Sanwolu's re-election.

Sanwolu, will be a 1 term Governor just like Soludo!!

AFTER Sanwolu..its Soludo!! grin

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Oga Sanwo, rest I beg, REST.
Se with in this past few years you've been governor, you are MADE already, let somebody else come with new idea.
I remember how your evil government AUCTION peoples CAR at ridiculous prices of #500k!
And it's still your boys that bought Camry EOD, and others for 500k and lesser!
You see this Lagos, you don do pass yourself!
If you've ever known that indeed, the Lagos state people will one day have a say in your government, you would have treated then fairly.
It's too late to cry now.
Off you GO!!!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by insidelife22(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vote out anything that starts with a or p and ends with c or p in Lagos.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Princebest(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lols. I don't understand sir. Well, I wish you well though. I don't know but I think I kinda like the guy.

Okay guys, check my profile and come join us on our thread. If you're interested in homemade products and acquiring skills, we've got you covered.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by drizslim(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Come next week you should be rounding up ur tenure and go enjoy your loot.. Don't be like ur pay master Asiwaju .. Jus emulate Ambode cos Lagos is obidient

24 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by CHANNELStv2020: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
It took u 2 days to election to tell us what happened 4 years ago,u are a crook,vote Eluu P.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by DannyWalker: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Una sha won kill this man 😂😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_s96nPObiE

Please help me subscribe... Thanks 👍😊

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by id4sho(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yen yen, e go reach everybody tongue

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Throwback: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Those who want a new Nigeria voted for a former Governor under whose tenure multitudes of men were massacred by the police and dumped in Ezu River.

His regime never prosecuted anyone or got anyone convicted for it.

The hypocrite former Governor even went to court to prevent being summoned to the EndSARS panel that finally wanted to get justice for those who were massacred in his state.

That is the hypocrite that God answered his prayer and saved Nigerians from a failure and wicked curse.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by omowolewa: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
So
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Throwback: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Oga who gave the order to murder those innocent youths ? angry

Imagine the kind of bullets the soldiers guy captured live was releasing on those youths angry

Was there any order to murder to begin with?

That there were murders does not mean there was an order to murder, more so from a civilian.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by PureFace1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Why are these guys so obsessed with End sars though ?

Hundred of Anambra youths were murdered and dumped in Ezu river by Awkuzu sars during Peter Obi's tenure as governor but nobody is questioning him or putting the responsibility on him like they are doing to Sanwo Olu, that's double standard and hypocrisy

Endsars is now a political machinery and Propaganda to campaign against oppositions

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Brendaniel: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
If you like stand at the fence of your gate....

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by sleek214(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Irresponsible governor. Eating barbecue at home while his people were being killed

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by okomile(f): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
He don dey chop breakfast grin

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by DMerciful(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
You'll be in your house come May 29th!

10 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Racoon(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
In your house-yes! Nigerian Army Saudi they came to Lekki on invitation of the Lagos State government.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Godspikin: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
yinkus6750:
You could be in your house and orders are given.
Tell us the truth you know about the shooting.
You are the number one citizen of the state , hence you should be accountable for the incidence.

I hope you will also demand for justice for those killed by Akwuzu SARS led by James Nwafor carrying out Obi's instructions when your Obi was governor and he is now evading being questioned.

I think the incoming president should set up an inquiry into that and demand Obi to go clear his name.

Very illogical and irrational people brainwashed by an opportunist that is opposite of what he is being presented to be.

I think we should forward a petition to the appropriate quarters to demand that Obi be mandated to appear before a panel of inquiry to come and answer for the crimes of SARS under his government just like the Lagos State had done, he rushed to the court to stop the inquiry from questioning him. If he is the saint he claims he is, he must be forced to appear and explain himself.

Watch this before you ask me for evidence. Go through this and see that your Obi is even worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Omoalaji12: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Now Jide Sanwo Olu want to Shalaye, he needs a second term, well next time, do a good job and people will vote. Make sure you all create good policy, fix roads create jobs in Lagos and empower women. If you can get women vote, their boyfriends will vote too. Can APC beat Labour Party in the next election?

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by davodyguy: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
The soldiers were they're on his orders

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by TriCee: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ok? Sanwo is sounding desperate these days. He should actually calm down, I feel he will win.

He's been doing some good work in Lagos. I wish him the best on Saturday.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri / An Article By Femi Adesina, Buhari's Special Adviser In January / A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.