Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

REMEMBERING LEGENDARY SONNY OKOSUN, WHICH WAY NIGERIA IS HEADING TO- 1983 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / REMEMBERING LEGENDARY SONNY OKOSUN, WHICH WAY NIGERIA IS HEADING TO- 1983 (371 Views)

DEEPLY REFLECTING ON SONNY OKOSUN WHICH WAY NIGERIA IS HEADING TO, RELEASED 1983 / Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi / Sonny Okosun's "Ogo Yii Oluwa" - What Is The Original Name Of The Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REMEMBERING LEGENDARY SONNY OKOSUN, WHICH WAY NIGERIA IS HEADING TO- 1983 by Elfree: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8YbxVsYjoA

Sonny Okosun 1947- 2008😭😭 Which way Nigeria- 1983.

Sonny Okosun was a multi-talented musical icon ever rose in Nigeria. He sang different genre of songs including gospel. He also sang in different Nigerian languages.

True Wazobia one Nigeria son.

The legend, who was from Edo State and a political and human rights activist. Sadly, none of our current overrated musicians has filled the vacuum of our older musicians who used their to voices for common good of the nation.

Let's celebrate his life and appreciate his work while reflecting on this song. A question we should all be asking ourselves Now.

WHICH WAY NIGERIA?

REST ON OUR IRONIC SONNY. WE MISS YOU❤️❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REMEMBERING LEGENDARY SONNY OKOSUN, WHICH WAY NIGERIA IS HEADING TO- 1983 by hopefulLandlord: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
This thread made me know he's dead. thought he was alive and just retired

1 Like

Re: REMEMBERING LEGENDARY SONNY OKOSUN, WHICH WAY NIGERIA IS HEADING TO- 1983 by incandescentena: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Same here...Rip

3 Likes

Re: REMEMBERING LEGENDARY SONNY OKOSUN, WHICH WAY NIGERIA IS HEADING TO- 1983 by Elfree: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Sadly no, my brother, he died of colon cancer in 2008. May his soul rest peace.

Multi talented artist 😢
Re: REMEMBERING LEGENDARY SONNY OKOSUN, WHICH WAY NIGERIA IS HEADING TO- 1983 by Elfree: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
incandescentena:
Same here...Rip

Very sad, really love him.
May his soul continue to rest in peace 🙏🙏

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Diz HIPHOP CITY Banger..you Gt To Feel It / Get Free Music Updates On Facebook. Kindly Like This Page!!! SEE THIS / Season Of Surprises For Serious Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.