Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

‘thank God For Organic Cream’ – Ese Eriata - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘thank God For Organic Cream’ – Ese Eriata (212 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘thank God For Organic Cream’ – Ese Eriata by Crockvibesmedia: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
[b][/b] ‘Thank God for organic cream’ – Reactions after Ese Eriata shared before and after photos.

An ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Eriata Ese has been facing lots of criticism since she posted her before and after photos on her verified Instagram page.

The social media Influencer captioned her post, “Thank God for glow up.”

One of her followers, Adaora Badmus wrote: Abi Thank God for bleaching cream, so you were actually a black skinned girl.”

Another follower, Ojb motors wrote: Glow abi bleaching?

In response to all the attacks she was getting, Ese Eriata cleared the air, “Y’all saying bleaching in the comment section sound so stupid. You are comparing someone who used to walk home under the hot sun every day 11 years ago, to someone who is almost never under the sun. Dey play… just dey play..” she wrote.

Link: https://crockvibes.com/thank-god-for-organic-cream-reactions-after-ese-eriata-shared-before-and-after-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria Bayelsa State Election, VP South South Mokilese Osain... / Biography Of Sazaeblack {hood Apostle} / Court Grants Portable Bail, Case Adjourned Till April 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.