Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) (1823 Views)

Nigerians React As VP Shettima Is Pictured With A Book About Sex / See Reactions As Armed Thug Is Pictured Behind Peter Obi(photo) / As Elumelu, Secondus Bicker Over House Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by oikirodah(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Elumelu Pepper Dem Video With President Elect Asiwaju Tinubu Breaks The Internet (Video)
Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team to Tinubu

Elumelu too do this one oh I swear down... This lovely video of Elumelu introducing his team to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, at his opulent mansion is now viral on the internet.

You know Elumelu na? He is a businessman, philanthropist, and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation. He also serves as chairman of Heirs Holdings and Transcorp.

Well, this video is now trending, and it shows Asiwaju Tinubu paying the Multi-Billionaire a visit at his home. The lovely video has millions of people discussing across multiple platforms.

Recall Similar visits have been had with Asiwaju with Dangote and Otedola following his well-deserved victory in the February 25 presidential election.

Several people think the video is charming, but others think say na too much pepper dem video. What are your thoughts on the matter? Please leave your comments.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bonQJRL9FHo
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/elumelu-pepper-dem-video-with-president-elect-asiwaju-tinubu-breaks-the-internet-video/

Source iReporteronline.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Blakjewelry(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Politics is all about lobby

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Toluwanise247(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by oyin44: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zombidiots won't sleep to nite

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by LeoDeKing: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Time for ipob pigs to open Tony Elumelu's chapter.

7 Likes

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by dustmalik: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
I believe Jagaban is the man to take us to the promise land. I have that strong believe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by QuotaSystem: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
The smart realists are aligning and re-aligning.

Only irretrievably deluded zombidients still have doubts that our President Elect will be sworn in on May 29th 2023.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

IPOBians are losers and sadists . The winners and Progressives in Nigeria are elated and rejuvenated by Tinubu's win.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Injera(f): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
And this is how Tony Elumelu became public enemy to ugm and Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
dustmalik:
I believe Jagaban is the man to take us to the promise land. I have that strong believe.

Same here. He is already even aligning with people who can give his government massive credibility and the name recognition, like Elumelu, most potential private sector partners to Lagos will want to see before committing.

Tinubu will Transform Nigeria positively. Of that I am 100% sure.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by LeoDeKing: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Injera:
Ipob pigs have inaugurated a search committee into the source of Tony Elumelu's wealth.

The committee will submit its findings before 11 pm today. Stay tuned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:

The smart realists are aligning and re-aligning.

Only irretrievably deluded zombidients still have doubts that our President Elect will be sworn in on May 29th 2023.

Indeed. From North to South, the most progressive will join Tinubu to move every corner of our nation forward.

Once we improve security then all of Nigeria will be open for business again.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Radiant01(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fantabulous..
Asiwaju,what is he up to this time around by paying a visit to Elumelu. grin
Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by NOC1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu will make a great president

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Injera:

Indeed but Elumelu does not have their time. He knows Nigeria is heading into the big league under Tinubu and will be happy to play his part.

Ditto Dangote who is one of my greatest mentors.

I said it before the election that Dangote, Ovia, Elumelu, Adenuga, Otedola, Abdul Samad Rabiu etal will be salivating at what Tinubu can do for the aggressive expansion of their business interests out of Nigeria and Africa, at least ten fold, to the glory of our nation.

It is under Tinubu, and his liberal and business-friendly initiatives and policies, we will gain the Nigerian Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. We will experience a true industrial age and manufactruing rebirth under Asiwaju.

The likes of Dangote, Elumelu etal may like Obi but they will not respect him because they consider themselves to be far above him. Those guys can only respect and look up to formidable achievers because they are also at the pinnacle of their field in Nigeria.

Tinubu, based on his spectacular achievement those guys understand how hard it is to pull off, is the political leader they can respect and follow as business leaders and captains of Industry.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by tunjiajayi: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
O ta won Lara gan ni grin
Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Maize247(f): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
I can assure you Tony Elumelu contributed financially towards Tinubu campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by ronalmagic10(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Remember when ipob pigs said cbn policy will hurt Tinubu, a man who has connection with bank owners. Lollllzzz

Their wretched parents in the village were suffering but they didn't care cos they thought it will affect Tinubu

How market o?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Parachoko: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Maize247:
I don't want to imagine the billions he would have donated grin

Is good to be wealthy
Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Maize247:
Probably gone to inform Oga Tony to nominate a candidate into his presumed cabinet.
Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Naijaguy123: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
All igbo must bow !

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Cyberterror: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Those are the Igbo billionaires that Pa Adebanjo was begging to support Peter Obi the crying loser. But they knew better and rather poured in cash for the successful election of Jagaban Bola Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by duro4chang(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Children of hate will be sad to hear this
Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by optionalY09: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
We’ll see

The whole matter scatter for person eyes
Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

What if Tinubu fails, will you vote him for second tenure?
Re: Reactions As Elumelu Is Pictured Introducing His Team To Tinubu(video) by Vopimast5: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Woe unto the president Select
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that REJECTED APC
God bless me if I repent from supporting evil
God bless you
God bless nairaland users

(1) (Reply)

The So Called Palliative Rice Has Been Shared In Kwara State Pics / The moment Shiites And Soldiers Clash In Kaduna (videos/pictures) / Judgement Day For Osun Governorship Tussle - Aregbesola Or Oyinlola, Who Wins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.