Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! (6546 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / Are You Sure Igboho Has Not Denounced The Yoruba Nation Struggle. / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by afbstrategies: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Good
Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by afbstrategies: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ukpabi e e?
Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You think that small boy Gbadebo can win Lagos? It can’t happen

Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by obi4eze(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin

The chickens are coming home to roost. Truth will always catch up with lies.
The mandate for a new Nigeria which was stolen by Tinubu must surely be reclaimed and delivered to Nigerians via Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by afbstrategies: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Soon, those who congratulated the thief will start taking it back. The chicken has come home to roost.

Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by 00FFT00(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
SaiOba:
A Professor of Pharmacy from BUK, Ibrahim Adamu Yakasai, has DENOUNCED the results he Declared!

He says he was made to announce the Sham Election result under DURESS!

Many people will come out clean soon, you can never cheat Peter Obi and sleep well at night.

We told y'all Tinubu is a real barawo. Many more to come.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by dominique(f): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
id4sho:

Tudun wada Kano

Still doesn't concern Obi in any way except you're trying to say he won in Kano which is highly impossible with Kwakwanso on the ballot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by id4sho(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
dominique:

Still doesn't concern Obi in any way except you're trying to say he won in Kano which is highly impossible with Kwakwanso on the ballot

I don't mean he won Kano, you wrote tudun wada and kaduna south
I only saying tudun wada in Kano not kaduna
Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by Roboto11: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
House of Reps for that matter

Obhidiots are true idiots.
Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by Roboto11: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
dominique:

It was even House of Reps.
Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by IamANigerianMan: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
madapcmod:
This man is a liar. Was there a S.O.S message sent out during the so called duress? Are there no police at the collation centre? Did he contact INEC chairman when this was going?

They scammed you and you are now changing mouth

Professor of rigging technology
At gun point?
Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by economania(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Keep on receiving yourself Obidient fellows
Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by madapcmod: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

At gun point?

Gun point and he collated all the ward results, calculated them all at gun point?
Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by phyllumtopilla: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
SaiOba:
A Professor of Pharmacy from BUK, Ibrahim Adamu Yakasai, has DENOUNCED the results he Declared!

He says he was made to announce the Sham Election result under DURESS!

Many people will come out clean soon, you can never cheat Peter Obi and sleep well at night.

Hey!....take it easy. That was House of Rep election sir.
Re: BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! by SaiOba: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brotherly, did I say it was the Presidential?

Can you please tell me why/where I should be easy about because AYAMNOTUNDERSTANDING o. πŸ˜‚

Na Una know weytin una carry for mind o πŸ˜‚.
phyllumtopilla:

Hey!....take it easy. That was House of Rep election sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Criminalises Neglect Of Pregnant Women! / cr. / ICPC Secures Convictions Of 3 Civil Servants For Job Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.