Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

A Law Firm In Abuja Is Recruiting Administrative Personnels - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Law Firm In Abuja Is Recruiting Administrative Personnels (486 Views)

Christycaleb Schools Recruiting Administrative Secretary / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Law Firm In Abuja Is Recruiting Administrative Personnels by dutchy313(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
A law firm in Abuja is looking for 2 administrative staff - A front desk officer and an Office Manager

For the two roles, male applicants are preferred. Applicants must have a bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration and other humanities-related fields. Nevertheless, having an experience in either of the roles is an added advantage.

If you are interested and meet up with the requirements, kindly send your CV to jobs@visitgwarinpa.org on or before Wednesday, March 15, with the email subject reflecting the job title e.g Office Manager

Responsibility of the Front Desk Officer

Greet and welcome guests
Answer questions and address complaints
Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
Receive letters, packages etc., and distribute them
Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
Check, sort, and forward emails
Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
Keep updated records and files
Monitor office expenses and costs
Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)

Responsibility of the Office Manager

organising meetings and managing databases
booking transport and accommodation
organising company events and conferences
ordering stationery and IT equipment
dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
preparing letters, presentations and reports using Microsoft Suites packages
supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
processing invoices and managing office budgets
implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
attending meetings with senior management
assisting the organization's HR and finance functions by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and updating financial documents.
Re: A Law Firm In Abuja Is Recruiting Administrative Personnels by Kaka118: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Please sir how can I contact you please sir it's very urgent sir please
dutchy313:
A law firm in Abuja is looking for 2 administrative staff - A front desk officer and an Office Manager

For the two roles, male applicants are preferred. Applicants must have a bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration and other humanities-related fields. Nevertheless, having an experience in either of the roles is an added advantage.

If you are interested and meet up with the requirements, kindly send your CV to jobs@visitgwarinpa.org on or before Wednesday, March 15, with the email subject reflecting the job title e.g Office Manager

Responsibility of the Front Desk Officer

Greet and welcome guests
Answer questions and address complaints
Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
Receive letters, packages etc., and distribute them
Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
Check, sort, and forward emails
Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
Keep updated records and files
Monitor office expenses and costs
Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)

Responsibility of the Office Manager

organising meetings and managing databases
booking transport and accommodation
organising company events and conferences
ordering stationery and IT equipment
dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
preparing letters, presentations and reports using Microsoft Suites packages
supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
processing invoices and managing office budgets
implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
attending meetings with senior management
assisting the organization's HR and finance functions by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and updating financial documents.

Re: A Law Firm In Abuja Is Recruiting Administrative Personnels by dutchy313(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hello Kaka118

You can drop any information here, and I will respond here.

All the best.
Re: A Law Firm In Abuja Is Recruiting Administrative Personnels by Kaka118: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Please I need your help on that opening of the front desk officer, I have OND awaiting HND please can you help me with it, I really need it sir
dutchy313:
Hello Kaka118

You can drop any information here, and I will respond here.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Female That Can Occupy The Position Of A Receptionist/ Front Desk / Urgent Vacancies / Job Vacancies; Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.