Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,201 members, 7,845,964 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

"Celebrating Rihanna: Popstar Turned Super Mom Billionaire On Int. Women's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Celebrating Rihanna: Popstar Turned Super Mom Billionaire On Int. Women's Day (410 Views)

Bella Shmurda Talks On Int£rnet Fr@ud And How Individuals Who Are Into It Feel / She's Not Just A Mom, She's A Super Mom❤ / Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Celebrating Rihanna: Popstar Turned Super Mom Billionaire On Int. Women's Day by DyshApp: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
The 34-year-old singer and Fenty Beauty CEO Rihanna graced Forbes' annual list of America's richest self-made women for the third year in a row. She ranked 21st overall and is the list's only billionaire under the age of 40.

Barbadian singer Robyn Rihanna Fenty's $1.4 billion net worth is from her successful music career. Most of it is from her three retail companies: Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, and Savage X Fenty.

She has also mentioned that her focus isn't on valuations and accolades. In 2019, she told The New York Times' T Magazine that because she never planned on making a fortune, reaching financial milestones was "not going to stop me from working."

The new mom also said she wants to give that money away to causes that matter, anyway. "My money is not for me; it's always the thought that I can help someone else," she said. "The world can really make you believe that the wrong things are the priority, and it makes you really miss the core of life, what it means to be alive.”

Not all heroes wear capes, they say..

"Rihanna: Overrated or Underrated? Celebrating International Women's Day with our Woman Crush Wednesday!"

Who's your Woman Crush wink

Join us on our love music lounge with only the finest of gist grin on Dysh
Follow us at https://www.facebook.com/dyshmedia for latest updates on music and celebrities
Read more on DyshUs webpage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Popular Cubana Chief Priest Debunks Rumours Of Having A Child With Kenyan Woman / Top 10 Most Shocking Nigerian Celebrity Scandals / Fuji Star Pasuma Loses Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.