Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I For Feel For Akeredolu Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I For Feel For Akeredolu Children (1253 Views)

Olusegun Abraham Steps Down For Akeredolu, Declares Support For Him / Ife Oyedele Steps Down For Akeredolu / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Olabukola11: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
With what is going on now in Lagos state about the GRV aspiration and the talk of his heritage as not a true son of the soil.
Am beginning to feel for all the Yorubas that are of mixed parentage. The first people that came to my mind are the children of the current Gov of Ondo State.

How will they feel, I know as a children of a Gov one of them must be angling to go into politics in the future if not in politics already.

Will they be rejected like GRV or the politics of Ondo is different from that of Lagos.

If Adeleke can contest and win without much emphasis towards his Ibo heritage, I think we are going too far with GRV.

In Nigeria, a child belongs to his father, GRV has his father's surname so he is one of us. In the absence of GRV the Ibos would pitch their tent to Jandor(PDP).

So let us let peace be because all these destruction favours no one.

Saturday come out and vote for continuity, VOTE APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by LegendHero(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Chinedu is stup*d that’s why the narrative changed against him.

Adeleke got Igbo mom and the man even speak Igbo but he embraced the Yoruba identity fully. That’s why in Osun, no one even give a bleep about whether he got Igbo mom or not.

But Chinedu GRV case is different. His past tweet shows he is clearly anti-Yoruba in his tweets and his actions showed he hates Yoruba and is a great IPOB terrorists apologists.

To even add to this, his tweet today blaming Yoruba people for the burning of the Igbo market where he said “If the table turn”. How can you as a governorship candidate just without proof blame your own people for burning somehere, it defy sane logic.

Chinedu sees himself as an Igbo. This is a lesson to Yoruba guys marrying Ibos, you must not fail your duty to instill the Yoruba norm into your children because if you slack, the wife will position the kid and make them see themselves as more Igbo.

This guy legitly insert his Igbo name in his campaign poster in 2019. This is a big message he sent with this poster. He himself is so divisive that Yoruba people just use his own strategy against him.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Terenceike(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
How did you forget Tinubu’s children, is Remi a Yoruba woman? Also Seyi Tinubu I think also got married to a Lebanese. So karma awaits them

4 Likes

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by LegendHero(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Terenceike:

How did you forget Tinubu’s children, is Remi a Yoruba woman? Also Seyi Tinubu I think also got married to a Lebanese. So karma awaits them

Remi Tinubu is Itsekiri and that is also a subgroup of the bigger Yoruba group. Infact during the campaigns, she spoke her Itsekiri dialect and I could hear almost 80% of what she was speaking.

If Seyi Tinubu kids in the future identify as Lebanese and continue to denigrate the Yoruba culture, they will be thrown out and people will not see them as fellow Yorubas.

You can even be full blooded Yoruba and still be an omo ale if you consistently go against Yoruba norms and denigrate the tribe.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by FreeStuffsNG: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Adeleke got Igbo mom and the man even speak Igbo but he embraced the Yoruba identity fully. That’s why in Osun, no one even give a bleep about whether he got Igbo mom or not.

But Chinedu GRV case is different. His past tweet shows he is clearly anti-Yoruba in his tweets and his actions showed he hates Yoruba and is a great IPOB terrorists apologists.

To even add to this, his tweet today blaming Yoruba people for the burning of the Igbo market where he said “If the table turn”. How can you as a governorship candidate just without proof blame your own people for burning somehere, it defy sane logic.

Chinedu sees himself as an Igbo. This is a lesson to Yoruba guys marrying Ibos, you must not fail your duty to instill the Yoruba norm into your children because if you slack, the wife will position the kid and make them see themselves as more Igbo.

He is not Yoruba. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Those who said he adopted the name of his grandfather or stepfather seem right.
He could not speak Yoruba but can denegrate the Yoruba. I have never seen this before in my life! Bringing Mr Chinedu to Lagos was a horrible idea.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Eriokanmi: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Olabukola11:
With what is going on now in Lagos state about the GRV aspiration and the talk of his heritage as not a true son of the soil.
Am beginning to feel for all the Yorubas that are of mixed parentage. The first people that came to my mind are the children of the current Gov of Ondo State.

How will they feel, I know as a children of a Gov one of them must be angling to go into politics in the future if not in politics already.

Will they be rejected like GRV or the politics of Ondo is different from that of Lagos.

If Adeleke can contest and win without much emphasis towards his Ibo heritage, I think we are going too far with GRV.

In Nigeria, a child belongs to his father, GRV has his father's surname so he is one of us. In the absence of GRV the Ibos would pitch their tent to Jandor(PDP).

So let us let peace be because all these destruction favours no one.

Saturday come out and vote for continuity, VOTE APC.
Let them keep wailing. Amazingly,.most of them.aren't from Lagos. They're sentimental bigots, wailing from outside

2 Likes

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by LegendHero(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is not Yoruba. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Those who said he adopted the name of his grandfather or stepfather seem right.
He could not speak Yoruba but can denegrate the Yoruba. I have never seen this before in my life! Bringing Mr Chinedu to Lagos was a horrible idea.

Exactly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Eriokanmi: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Remi Tinubu is Itsekiri and that is also a subgroup of the bigger Yoruba group. Infact during the campaigns, she spoke her Itsekiri dialect and I could hear almost 80% of what she was speaking.

Itshekiri isn't yoruba. They've told us several times, even though we share a lot in common. Again, there's a tribe called igala in kogi state. If you're a discerning listener, you'd understand what they're speaking as a yoruba person, so clear in the ears. Does that make them yoruba despite their history of links with yoruba? No! They're just talking nonsense about the GRV's true identity. He's part of us.

2 Likes

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by FreeStuffsNG: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Let them keep wailing. Amazingly,.most of them.aren't from Lagos. They're sentimental bigots
You do not know jack. If you are from Lagos or on any platform of Lagosians,seen the unprecedented anger against Mr Chinedu, you will not type this.

The insult and insensitivity in bringing on someone like him pisses us off to the point that apart from ensuring he is not voted for, it is not even agreed that he is Yoruba.

Which Lagos platform of natives is he and who there is following him around apart from his Igbo kindred? Those bigoted tweets and his inability to speak Yoruba are a no no to us true Lagosians. He already lost and just dragging that Rhodes family name into mud is what pains me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Eriokanmi: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You can vote sanwoolu, ko gba agidi. Just leave him alone for us. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Olabukola11: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
LegendHero:

This guy legitly insert his Igbo name in his campaign poster in 2019. This is a big message he sent with this poster. He himself is so divisive that Yoruba people just use his own strategy against him.
Ok, if that is the case, FFK was ipob apologist, Asiwaju hater and to a large extent a Yoruba hater. Today he is close to Asiwaju more than all of us that condemns him that time. He married to an Ibo woman with Ibo children. I guess they have Ibo names too. What do we make of that?

3 Likes

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by BIZNess123(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Oga rest..GRV will be beaten blue black come Saturday...

Most christians in lag voted LP

So sanwo relax..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by igboarenice: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
LegendHero:

H
Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Olabukola11: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He already lost and just dragging the family name into mud is what pains me.
Which family name is he dragging to the mud? The Ibotic name? That shouldn't be of a concern to you if you truly believe his is Ibo.

1 Like

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by kettykin: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
They should probably renounce their yoruba heritage since it is now a liability and get igbo citizenship
Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by FreeStuffsNG: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Olabukola11:
Which family name is he dragging to the mud? The Ibotic name? That shouldn't be of a concern to you if you truly believe his is Ibo.
The Rhodes family. If he is just a stepson then real sons of the family are being projected wrongly.

1 Like

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Olabukola11: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The Rhodes family. If he is just a stepson then real sons of the family are being projected wrongly.
Using "if" means you are not even sure. So don't go too hard on him.

It's only election and one person must win. Cast your vote to APC, I too will vote APC if I have the opportunity that doesn't mean I will kill or destroy my state because some others what to vote him.
Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Eriokanmi: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You do not know jack. If you are from Lagos or on any platform of Lagosians,seen the unprecedented anger against Mr Chinedu, you will not type this.

The insult and insensitivity in bringing on someone like him pisses us off to the point that apart from ensuring he is not voted for, he is not even agreed that he is Yoruba. Which Lagos platform of natives is he and who there is following him around apart from his Igbo kindred? Those bigoted tweets and his inability to speak Yoruba are a no no to us true Lagosians. He already lost and just dragging the family name into mud is what pains me.
Indeed. Are you from Rhodes-Vivor family? You don't have to be pained? It wasn't a bigoted tweet when you guys called Pa Adebanjo unprintable names , an elderstatesmen holding such a sensitive position, just because he chose not to support tinubu. Anyone can support any candidate of choice so far he or she's not a foreigner. Even retired judge Rhides-Vivor's mum is an itshekiri woman..you've heard a new thing tonight right? Just same way Tinubu's wife isn't a yoruba woman but from itshekiri. Gbadebo tweeted and mocked tinubu calling him afonja and you guys generalised him on yoruba race. What decorum had tinubu amongst us? Pa Adebanjo who was called all manner of names wasn't seen as an insult on the yoruba leader nor generalised it on the entire yoruba nation. That's hypocrisy.

As a candidate from another party Gbadebo could even mock Tinubu much more, the way FFK and co mocked Atiku and vice versa. Name calling is allowed in politics. Rhodes-Vivor is surname. You can go to all schools he attended and confirm. He schooled in Lagos too. Where did Emilokan school, can you tell?
Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by BikoMERCYme(f): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Chinedu VR........can never and will never rule Lagos..........

Dat Murdafuka is only fantasizing!!!

1 Like

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by FreeStuffsNG: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Indeed. Are you from Rhodes-Vivor family? You don't have to be pained? It wasn't a bigoted tweet when you guys called Pa Adebanjo unprintable names , an elderstatesmen holding such a sensitive position, just because he chose not to support tinubu. Anyone can support any candidate of choice so far he or she's not a foreigner. Even retired judge Rhides-Vivor's mum is an itshekiri woman..you've heard a new thing tonight right? Just same way Tinubu's wife isn't a yoruba woman but from itshekiri. Gbadebo tweeted and mocked tinubu calling him afonja and you guys generalised him on yoruba race. What decorum had tinubu amongst us? Pa Adebanjo who was called all manner of names wasn't seen as an insult on the yoruba leader nor generalised it on the entire yoruba nation. That's hypocrisy.

As a candidate from another party Gbadebo could even mock Tinubu much more, the way FFK and co mocked Atiku and vice versa. Name calling is allowed in politics. Rhodes-Vivor is surname. You can go to all schools he attended and confirm. He schooled in Lagos too. Where did Emilokan school, can you tell?
Go and tell the Yoruba all these o. All these nonsense will end before this time next week. Awon akotileta
Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Eriokanmi: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Go and tell the Yoruba all these o. All these nonsense will end before this time next week. Awon akotileta
Which yorubas again? Come to Alimosho and hear what people are saying, maybe you'd take some rest. Over 90% of us are yorubas so, I don't know where else you're expecting me to go tell Yoruba. We have the largest population of Yorubas in the entire lagos state and the south west. Alimosho is also the most populous LG in Nigeria. We didn't vote APC on the 25th and we still won't, come Saturday. Ibos you're having sleepless nights over are just about 10% here.

Saturday ti de tan. Enough said

2 Likes

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Mindlog: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
"In Nigeria, a child belongs to his father, GRV has his father's surname so he is one of us"....That is generalization because is some communities in Nigeria, as long as a man did not marry the woman, he can't lay claim on the child.
Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by SmartPolician: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
All this NONSENSE will not change people's decisions on guber election day.

Let Gbadebo win this election and let's see that idiot that says he won't take over the office of the governor at Alausa. Dem no born that maga well to block him way.

If he wins, these APC urchins and thugs will understand that all Lagosians are not suffering from Druggie-induced Stockholm syndrome. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

2 Likes

Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Neckpresser101: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Which yorubas again? Come to Alimosho and hear what people are saying, maybe you'd take some rest. Over 90% of us are yorubas so, I don't know where else you're expecting me to go tell Yoruba. We have the largest population of Yorubas in the entire lagos state and the south west. Alimosho is also the most populous LG in Nigeria. We didn't vote APC on the 25th and we still won't, come Saturday. Ibos you're having sleepless nights over are just about 10% here.

Saturday ti de tan. Enough said

Tell them

Igbos are not even that much

They're failing to realise that it's not Igbos that voted for LP in the presidential
Re: I For Feel For Akeredolu Children by Olabukola11: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mindlog:
"In Nigeria, a child belongs to his father, GRV has his father's surname so he is one of us"....That is generalization because is some communities in Nigeria, as long as a man did not marry the woman, he can't lay claim on the child.
In that case the child will not answer the father's name.

(1) (Reply)

Security Advice to LP supporters in Lagos: avoid places dominated by Lagos indig / DSS Knows The Sponsors Of Taliban But Doesn't Know That Of Bokoharam / Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At N664/$ At I&E Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.