Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Help Me With Any Remedy To Treat Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me With Any Remedy To Treat Ulcer (197 Views)

Sleeping Too Much, Any Remedy? / Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? / How To Treat Ulcer At Home With No Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Any Remedy To Treat Ulcer by lizychimamanda(f): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please I need any remedy for treatment of ulcer, either natural or drugs... This ullcer makes my stomach bloated and cos me to bleug and fart due to extreme gas in my stomach... Iv taken both drugs and native all to know avail... Please doctors in the house, help me
Re: Help Me With Any Remedy To Treat Ulcer by rottennaija(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
lizychimamanda:
Please I need any remedy for treatment of ulcer, either natural or drugs... This ullcer makes my stomach bloated and cos me to bleug and fart due to extreme gas in my stomach... Iv taken both drugs and native all to know avail... Please doctors in the house, help me

Hi. Take what I am going to tell you seriously. It will change your life and doesn't cost you much.

Go on Twitter. Follow @g_diets_

Contact him, follow his instructions. Within 1 months, you will see improvement. You should also join his telegram channel

Re: Help Me With Any Remedy To Treat Ulcer by alfredkingsley3: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
It's free and you can get a consultation anywhere! Refer a friend and get free consultation at www.utogenx.com

Re: Help Me With Any Remedy To Treat Ulcer by Elliotwaveforec: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Solution:
Get Eko or Agidi (Hard pap)
Get original honey and measure 3 spoons into a plate.

Use the hard pap to eat the honey

Do it for 7 days.

Courtesy: Baba Oloyin Original on YouTube and Kinni Show on YouTube.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Treatment Of Stage 4 Colon Cancer In Germany / Essential Oils In Massage / Body Massage in Lekki Mobile Massage Body Treatment & Therapy at Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.