Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1235 Views)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2023

4 Likes

Re: . by Zonefree(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Seun is wise and sane, he supports sound minds.

6 Likes

Re: . by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Wacko obi won
Re: . by Moh247: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin

He is a business man cashing out on emotional people

On his Twitter page he asked a sarcastic question on the GRV's BRT opening to any busses,

Again puting Him on the spot on Nairaland isn't a show of love... it's a paid promotion

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Seun can see the light.
If the election was free and fair, we all know APC doesn't stand a chance.
Re: . by MrSegunAdewole: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
it's not about supporting the winning candidate
but supporting the right thing irrespective of the outcome.
this is not football match but the choice we make today will come back to hunt us sooner or later.
noble men stand for the truth, justice and uprightness without the fear of standing alone
while fools moves with the crowd.

Seun is a noble man.

2 Likes

Re: . by Maize247(f): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
I noticed this as well. Spirit of failure. I have a friend like that, when Man U or any other strong teams are playing against weak teams, he will support the weak ones and put himself in unnecessary pressure and eventually he will go home depressed.

See all Tinubu enemies failing in every angle. God will still disgrace them after governorship elections in Lagos. Where is David Hundeyin and his useless friend. I don't pray seun end like them but he needs to be careful against that evil spirit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zonefree:
Sound minds that never wins? The winner of any election has the soundest mind.

1 Like

Re: . by ganisucks(f): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Initially before the presidential election he was supporting Osinbajo, he lost in the primary election. There was another moment he was supporting Atiku and later Obi, they all lost. He obviously didn’t support Asiwaju and was very bold about it . It was as if there’s this force dragging him away from any candidate that has potential of wining an election. Now he’s supporting Gbadebo and this is an indication that Gbadebo will not win. Seun has become a lithmus paper to test whichever candidate will win an election. If seun supports a particular candidate then the opposition should start Jubilating because he/she is definitely coasting to victory. Seun please avoid Sanwo Olu and Frank Nweke Junior of Enugu state ooo

Where did you see Seun supporting GRV?
Re: . by Zonefree(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sound minds that never wins? The winner of any election has the soundest mind.
So, Tinubu get sound mind pass Obi

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Maize247:
I noticed this as well
Trace back his support history and you’ll agree with me. Please he should avoid Sanwo Olu and Frank of Enugu state abeg
Re: . by HydraFeeds(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Business
Re: . by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zonefree:

Yes of course. If Obi get sound mind pass Tinubu, why didn’t he win? Wailings does not win election in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by HydraFeeds(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zonefree:

you want to Dey compare agulu statistician with Africa top 5 economic brain ?

Dey play !
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:

He’s not even hiding it, check his posts
Re: . by FreeStuffsNG: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zonefree:
How is wasting your vote every election a sound mind? He is in Ogun state so do not lump him up with you guys always jinxing those you vote for with the politics of hate and bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by HydraFeeds(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:

Twitter .
Re: . by Zonefree(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes of course. If Obi get sound mind pass Tinubu, why didn’t he win? Wailings does not win election in Nigeria
A sound mind that can't differentiate between Hullabaloo and Bala blu

5 Likes

Re: . by magoo10(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
You want him to support tinubu openly

later you guys will say obidients are toxic
We have now seen those who are chemically toxic
Re: . by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
grin

He is a business man cashing out on emotional people

On his Twitter page he asked a sarcastic question on the GRV's BRT opening to any busses

Before supporting any candidate, I would have to check out seun’s first before making my decision and this has helped me grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zonefree:

A sound mind that can't differentiate between Hullabaloo and Bala blu
grin Asiwaju is funny and entertaining, he gave you all a good show and gallantly won

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Moh247: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Before supporting any candidate, I would have to check out seun’s first before making my decision and this has helped me grin

grin cheesy... Deep down I don't believe he supports GRV , his support for Prof Osinbajo was very obvious but this GRV seem like paid advert
Re: . by Zonefree(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin Asiwaju is funny and entertaining, he gave you all a good show and gallantly won
There's nothing funny about a man suffering from mental health disorder.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:

grin cheesy... Deep down I don't believe he supports GRV , his support for Prof Osinbajo was very obvious but this GRV seem like paid advert
He’s very subtle about it, someone told me offline that he’s even close friends with him.
Re: . by MAYOWAAK: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Not true.In 2011, he supported GEJ and GEJ won.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zonefree:

Tinubu is very healthy and sound, he has proved you all wrong, campaigned day and night without getting tired and eventually won. You can’t help but give it to Asiwaju. You ma know say he’s a heavyweight politician but shame will not let you admit it

1 Like

Re: . by NothingDoMe: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Initially before the presidential election he was supporting Osinbajo, he lost in the primary election. There was another moment he was supporting Atiku and later Obi, they all lost. He obviously didn’t support Asiwaju and was very bold about it . It was as if there’s this force dragging him away from any candidate that has potential of wining an election. Now he’s supporting Gbadebo and this is an indication that Gbadebo will not win. Seun has become a lithmus paper to test whichever candidate will win an election. If seun supports a particular candidate then the opposition should start Jubilating because he/she is definitely coasting to victory. Seun please avoid Sanwo Olu and Frank Nweke Junior of Enugu state ooo
If someone always wins it simply means the person always cheats.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
MAYOWAAK:
Not true.In 2011, he supported GEJ and GEJ won.
And later lost to Buhari
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
NothingDoMe:
If someone always wins it simply means the person always cheats.
Post election wailings, I dislike it. It’s either you win or you keep shut and accept your defeat in good fate
Re: . by NothingDoMe: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zonefree:

It's funny to Urchins.
Re: . by NothingDoMe: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Post election wailings, I dislike it. It’s either you win or you keep shut and accept your defeat in good fate
Your analysis is skewed. That's why there's a lot of Yahoo boys in the south. Everyone wants to win irrespective of how they win. This is bad for our country's image.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
NothingDoMe:
It's funny to Urchins.
I feel your pains because it’s not easy to be defeated grin you shall be alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

The DSS Operative Who Testified For Mbah At Tribunal No Longer In Service -SR / If The FG Could Give Away Oil Rich Bakassi , Why Is Biafra An Issue / REVEALED: Why Atiku Vowed To Remove Tinubu From Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.