Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

PO WATCH INEC BOLDLY ASKING THE COURT TO PERMIT THEM TO DELETE EVIDENCE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PO WATCH INEC BOLDLY ASKING THE COURT TO PERMIT THEM TO DELETE EVIDENCE. (620 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Request FG To Permit Importation Of Rice Paddy For Imota Rice / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics / Watch INEC Chairman's Broadcast As INEC Officially Postpone General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PO WATCH INEC BOLDLY ASKING THE COURT TO PERMIT THEM TO DELETE EVIDENCE. by Elfree: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDTwqQ_GFRA

And this shenanigans playing out in global stage. The world watching the bold faced corruption and criminality of Nigerian governmental instuitions especially the one that runs election 😑😑😑😑

Also, the world is watching the court and judges to either correct this atrocity or confirm that every segment of Nigeria is criminalized.

This is infuriating, embarrassing and utterly shameful πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

We've lost the little respect we've left as people and nation. APC has brought Nigeria down to it's knees 😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: PO WATCH INEC BOLDLY ASKING THE COURT TO PERMIT THEM TO DELETE EVIDENCE. by Faber(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Victor Umeh, have proved a worthy and loyal friend. Always around Obi at critical times.

I salute you sir.

1 Like

Re: PO WATCH INEC BOLDLY ASKING THE COURT TO PERMIT THEM TO DELETE EVIDENCE. by Tochitee(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users
tinubu for me,tinubu for you,tinubu for All

2 Likes

Re: PO WATCH INEC BOLDLY ASKING THE COURT TO PERMIT THEM TO DELETE EVIDENCE. by abobote: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Faber:
Victor Umeh, have proved a worthy and loyal friend. Always around Obi at critical times.

I salute you sir.
He is one of the biggest beneficiary of Obi effect
Re: PO WATCH INEC BOLDLY ASKING THE COURT TO PERMIT THEM TO DELETE EVIDENCE. by Faber(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
abobote:

He is one of the biggest beneficiary of Obi effect

Yeah, but before the senatorial elections, he stood by Obi when the likes of Soludo, Obiano, Arthur Eze etc were attacking Obi
Re: PO WATCH INEC BOLDLY ASKING THE COURT TO PERMIT THEM TO DELETE EVIDENCE. by colorsofrainbow: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Elfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDTwqQ_GFRA

And this shenanigans playing out in global stage. The world watching the bold faced corruption and criminality of Nigerian governmental instuitions especially the one that runs election 😑😑😑😑

Also, the world is watching the court and judges to either correct this atrocity or confirm that every segment of Nigeria is criminalized.

This is infuriating, embarrassing and utterly shameful πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

We've lost the little respect we've left as people and nation. APC has brought Nigeria down to it's knees 😭😭😭😭😭

Agbado urchin.. nobody will watch your fake video

(1) (Reply)

" I Seek A Government Of National Competence.”- Tinubu / How MC OLUOMO Was Threatened With Death If Lagos Is Lost To LP. / LP Set To Replace APGA As South East Regional Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.