Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. (1926 Views)

We Need Workers / Job Offer : UBA Need Workers For The Following Position / Job Offer : UBA Need Workers For The Following Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ZOT2023: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
We are now in lagos,Marketers and market supervisors are needed at 19 Adedoyin street, off George Abantin strreet, opposite MRS filling station, Lawanson, Surulere, Lagos ,our salaries are attractive.
Marketers;N35,000 per month.
(Qualification;primary school)
Market supervisors;N80,000 per month)
(Qualification;ND,HND,BSC)
Call 09122215096 for details.
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ChinemeremFidel: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
ZOT2023:
We are now in lagos,Marketers and market supervisors are needed at 19 Adedoyin street, off George Abantin strreet, opposite MRS filling station, Lawanson, Surulere, Lagos ,our salaries are attractive.
Marketers;N35,000 per month.
(Qualification;primary school)
Market supervisors;N80,000 per month)
(Qualification;ND,HND,BSC)
Call 09122215096 for details.

I be part time student ohh

Schooling at Lasustech Ikorodu...is it possible?
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ZOT2023: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

I be part time student ohh

Schooling at Lasustech Ikorodu...is it possible?
yes,very possible.
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
wetin una dey do

2 Likes

Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ChinemeremFidel: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
ZOT2023:
yes,very possible.
Drop contact
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ZOT2023: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Drop contact
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by Impersonator2: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2023
35,000 naira as salary in this kind Nigeria of nowadays, kukuma employ the person to be working for you Free of charge, i wonder how some people are so inconsiderate of the plight of others, you sre nothing but a slave master looking for a slave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ZOT2023: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Seunosewar:
35,000 naira as salary in this kind Nigeria of nowadays, kukuma employ the person to be working for you Free of charge, i wonder how some people are so inconsiderate of the plight of others, you sre nothing but a slave master looking for a slave.
ok sir,noted
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ZOT2023: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Working for our business venture as marketers comes with lots of incentives,no matter your qualification,you can work as a marketer for only 3months and get promoted to a supervisor.
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ChinemeremFidel: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
ZOT2023:
Working for our business venture as marketers comes with lots of incentives,no matter your qualification,you can work as a marketer for only 3months and get promoted to a supervisor.

Hmmmm drop your WhatsApp number sir

The number you dropped isn't going
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ZOT2023: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Hmmmm drop your WhatsApp number sir

The number you dropped isn't going
kindly call again,it is going
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ChinemeremFidel: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
ZOT2023:
kindly call again,it is going
I don't have card sir

I need a WhatsApp number so I can discuss well
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by Magickhands: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

I don't have card sir

I need a WhatsApp number so I can discuss well

Ask them what they're doing. Be careful bro!

You could be scammed or kidnapped.
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ZOT2023: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Magickhands:

Ask them what they're doing. Be careful bro!

You could be scammed or kidnapped.
Why are people like this,if you are not interested,why not skip and pass,or are u trying to advertise your proffession, please we are neither scammers nor kidnappers.
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ZOT2023: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2023
We need more of marketers than market supervisors because only one supervisor takes care of four marketers,we got enough application for supervisors,we need marketers,marketing our products comes with lots of benefit.
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by Impersonator2: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
ZOT2023:
ok sir,noted

so what are you going to do about it na not opening gutter mouth to say noted, are you going to improve the salary range for at least 60k or something.

better delete this mumu post and post when you have upgraded salary, doumb slavemaster
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by saysugar(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Seunosewar:
we no get choice bro, I even plan getting 30k job now undecided IGBA!
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by Impersonator2: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
saysugar:
we no get choice bro, I even plan getting 30k job now undecided IGBA!

which work is that, mind if i ask?

I don't earn 35k but even with my pay i still struggle to save something reasonable before the month ends, with all these expenses up and down, unnecessary spending everywhere no matter how much you try to escape it.
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by saysugar(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Seunosewar:

which work is that, mind if i ask?

I don't earn 35k but even with my pay i still struggle to save something reasonable before the month ends, with all these expenses up and down, unnecessary spending everywhere no matter how much you try to escape it.
broiler farm o
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by Impersonator2: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
saysugar:
broiler farm o

well no problem, if you are in Lagos i know a security firm that will employ you the pay is 40k.
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by saysugar(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Seunosewar:

well no problem, if you are in Lagos i know a security firm that will employ you the pay is 40k.
am in Ibadan brother,am really suffering in getting Lagos jobs because of no accomodation undecided
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ZOT2023: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Seunosewar:

so what are you going to do about it na not opening gutter mouth to say noted, are you going to improve the salary range for at least 60k or something.

better delete this mumu post and post when you have upgraded salary, doumb slavemaster
i thought you were normal but i can see that you are mad,must you comment,please kindly let your family know u ar sick
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by derinayeni(f): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
We need a young female cook assistant and a baker urgently at Ojoo Ibadan. Send an email to ayeniderin@gmail.com if you are interested or send a text to
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ZOT2023: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Seunosewar:

see mumu, were wan employ person e dey pay 35 thousand salary, your brain its upside down.

no be your mate dey pay 100k, 200 or even more.

eran nkan wey no dey shame, u better scatter that yeye tin wey u dey call company, dat criminal organization wey u dey run there cos if i tip the police about your matter eh, na kirikiri u go sleep.
As kirikiri has become your family home,i posted an advert,you ran into it and started harrassing me for no cause,God will destroy you and anything you cherish in life, you wicked soul.
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by Impersonator2: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
ZOT2023:
As kirikiri has become my family home,i posted an advert that i ran a criminal organization and people started harrassing me for no cause,i don't know why these people you wicked soul.

thank God you are admitting it, onumure!
Re: Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. by ZOT2023: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Seunosewar:

thank God you are admitting it, onumure!
thats where u and all ur generation unborn belongs,u mentioned kirikiri and what u wanted is what u mentioned and so shall it be for you and your father ,mother and sibblings,you will get self contained apartment in kirikiri and thats this year,the person u will fight with physically and will die so that you will face murder case to gain easy admission to kirikiri, that person will die this year.

(1) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Application Pdf.how Do I Upload / GE Vacancies / Exxonmobil Nigeria Is Recruiting Trainee And Experienced Geoscientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.