Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians (441 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria / Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by sukkot: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
It’s a spiritual crossroads for all politicians in the land and they all have to encounter their occupational mortality and being thrown into the pit of oblivion when they encounter the man in black aka the grim reaper aka peter obi. This is the entity that the LORD is using to confront all politicians so that they can come face to face with their potential judgement or imminent judgement as the grim reapers vies for their post and they can either survive it and the experience would make them sit up and start being righteous or they can be harvested and tossed into oblivion. It’s no longer business as usual for these politicians and these politicians know what they see when they see that grim reaper and it has shook many of them to their cores. Sanwo has released 1.2 billion pension and freed impounded cars because he is staring At the reaper in the form of his disciple GRV and they are both about to dance the dance of death. Will he survive it ? But you can look in his eyes and tell he has seen the grim reaper and he is shuddered . Some have lost in their encounter with the reaper and would be buried in oblivion. Dino, Atiku. Kwankwaso, ortom, etc etc and some have escaped by the skin of their teeth but not without feeling the heat and the sword of the grim reaper and that would be Tinubu who barely got away and yet he is still under the grim reapers gaze. It’s no longer business as usual for the politicians, the man in black has been sent into their midst to harvest them into the pit, who is next ? The man in black. The grim reAper. Peter obi. Angel of judgement . It’s the dance of death . Would you survive it and go on to be a righteous man or would you be harvested into the pit of oblivion. The grim reaper and all his disciples are roaming on the political streets

Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by Karlifate: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by sukkot: 5:22am On Mar 09, 2023
Karlifate:
grin grin
grin grin grin grin salute

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by Vinnie2000(m): 5:27am On Mar 09, 2023
Peter Obi is like Abraham Lincoln. cool

Sent to Liberate his fellow Citizens from the Clutches of Vampires and Wolves and usher them into a NEW ERA. 😎🙂

Tinubu is like Paul Biya.
An old Man with NOTHING to offer. sad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by onumadu: 5:28am On Mar 09, 2023
sukkot what really happened to you these days?
You used to be a reliable "prophet" (going by some of your years back predictions).
What happened my brother?
Make e no be say you don drink APC poisoned chalice. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by sukkot: 5:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Peter Obi is like Abraham Lincoln. cool

Sent to Liberate his fellow Citizens from the Clutches of Vampires and Wolves and usher them into a NEW ERA. 😎🙂

Tinubu is like Paul Biya.
An old Man with NOTHING to offer. sad
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by FreedomArmy: 5:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Whether peter obi get his mandate back or not,the man has brought something new and something good in Nigeria politics. It is no longer business as usual and let me tell you the reality,it's one step at a time. The battle against old politicians must be won.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by sukkot: 5:32am On Mar 09, 2023
onumadu:
sukkot what really happened to you these days?
You used to be a reliable "prophet" (going by some of your years back predictions).
What happened my brother?
Make e no be say you don drink APC poisoned chalice. grin grin
hehehe my brother from another mother onumadu no mind me oooo lol. na cruise i dey. i dey try catch my fun for here grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by sukkot: 5:34am On Mar 09, 2023
FreedomArmy:
Whether peter obi get his mandate back or not,the man has brought something new and something good in Nigeria politics. It is no longer business as usual and let me tell you the reality,it's one step at a time. The battle against old politicians must be won.
i totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by jlinkd78(m): 5:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Been waiting for an informative write-up like this that really capture d man Peter Obi in it's appropriate nomenclature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by onumadu: 5:36am On Mar 09, 2023
sukkot:
hehehe my brother from another mother onumadu no mind me oooo lol. na cruise i dey. i dey try catch my fun for here grin grin grin grin

Okay o!
I guess you are doing what Fela said in his song "Looku and laafu".
In the song he said he was only laughing because "man no fit cry". cheesy
It is well bro.
I understand.
Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by Throwback: 5:39am On Mar 09, 2023
FreedomArmy:

So Peter Obi is not an old politician despite his political prostitution across 3 parties over the last 20yrs?

What is imperative is that Peter Obi prayed, God answered his prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by magoo10(m): 5:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Well written
Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by sukkot: 5:43am On Mar 09, 2023
onumadu:

Okay o!
I guess you are doing what Fela said in his song "Looku and laafu".
In the song he said he was only laughing because "man no fit cry". cheesy
It is well bro.
I understand.
lol yes oooo i jus dey looku and laafu. but all na cruise. as naira no dey to buy food make man catch small fun for here . country na standstill grin

salute
Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by sukkot: 5:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Throwback:

So Peter Obi is not an old politician despite his political prostitution across 3 parties over the last 20yrs?

What is imperative is that Peter Obi prayed, God answered his prayer.
grin bro
Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by sukkot: 5:45am On Mar 09, 2023
jlinkd78:
Been waiting for an informative write-up like this that really capture d man Peter Obi in it's appropriate nomenclature
enjoy my kind SIR grin
Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by ololo12: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2023
@Sukkot, you really disappoint me bro! I’ve gone through your post this election circle. I’ve seen bigotry, tribalism, ethnic sentiment and the likes. I still want to believe, it’s all for the jokes and nothing concrete. I’d advise you to stay away from political stuff. Don’t taint or destroy your reputation, that you’ve succeeded in building for over a decade. I’ve known you for more than 10 plus years bro. Don’t destroy that reputation. A hood name is better than riches, e get why?
Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by sukkot: 7:02am On Mar 09, 2023
ololo12:
@Sukkot, you really disappoint me bro! I’ve gone through your post this election circle. I’ve seen bigotry, tribalism, ethnic sentiment and the likes. I still want to believe, it’s all for the jokes and nothing concrete. I’d advise you to stay away from political stuff. Don’t taint or destroy your reputation, that you’ve succeeded in building for over a decade. I’ve known you for more than 10 plus years bro. Don’t destroy that reputation. A hood name is better than riches, e get why?
LOL bro make i catch my fun na. life is too short

Re: Peter Obi The Grim Reaper Sent By The LORD To Harvest Politicians by sukkot: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2023
ololo12:
Chief ololo wetin you chop remain for the boys. we remain ever loyal

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The INEC Twitter Handler That Liked Seun Kuti's Post Against Obi / Ogun Assembly Member-elect, Dre Allegedly Arrested / Reasons Northern Nigerians And Southern Nigerians Are Angry With APC And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.