Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? (1527 Views)

Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) / Gunmen Attacks NDLEA Facility In Ebonyi, Kill 4 / Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by mancoconut: 2:03am On Mar 09, 2023
For the past few months, the usual reports of UGM attacks across the SE which usually headlined every media outlets almost on daily basis has drastically reduced? This really goes to show this criminal orchestrations of attacks in the SE has the handprints of government written all over it, the aim of course was to disenfranchise the people from voting, of course that failed so they are now disappointed.

Criminals like Simon Ekpa were paid to destabilize the SE, now nobody hears about Ekpa anymore, the lunatic is fading away like the irrelevant idiot that he has always been.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:06am On Mar 09, 2023
tongue

For you to be worried about the usual reports of UGM attacks across the SE that is no longer like before, shows that you were actually in support of it tongue

13 Likes

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by Neckpresser101: 2:09am On Mar 09, 2023
I thought i was the only one that noticed it.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by SmartPolician: 2:38am On Mar 09, 2023
I was particularly happy when I didn't see series of media reports of attacks on South East voters. Those guys really instilled fear in people, thereby encouraging voter apathy (low voter turnout)

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Kidnapping. . . Boko Haram. . . Fulani Herdsmen. . .Nigerians are going through a lot. Kai!!!!

God will forever JUGSE some people for plunging Nigeria into chaos for their selfish aims/gains.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by IGBOSON1: 3:59am On Mar 09, 2023
OP, you're spot on! Their last major act of bloodshed was the killing of the LP Enugu senatorial candidate!

You see, i don't make claims and accusations i can't back up either with proof or a well reasoned argument! That being said, no one should let down their guard in the region just yet as i also predicted that only a Peter Obi presidency can return the region back to its status as the most peaceful region in the country.....and that if not him, then a Atiku presidency would be a 2nd option! I said that if, by omission or commission, Tinubu manages to find his evil, conniving ass in Aso Rock, that the imported insecurity in the south-east will continue in one form or another! That man is just as bigoted, vindictive hateful and bloodthirsty as Buhari is...if not worse!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by Samirana360(m): 4:38am On Mar 09, 2023
[b]exactly my thought[/b]most people especially the people from the wasteland enjoys the news of ugm
Totilopussylick:
tongue

For you to be worried about the usual reports of UGM attacks across the SE that is no longer like before, shows that you were actually in support of it tongue

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by tuborme: 4:40am On Mar 09, 2023
APC is involved

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by babyfaceafrica: 5:00am On Mar 09, 2023
So wetin concern us?
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by ruggedtimi(m): 5:48am On Mar 09, 2023
I am sure you read about those sars operatives in Anambra. Possible all this while they have been the perpetrators
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by helinues: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2023
Dey play shogbo.

So UGM did not vote?

UGM are not waiting for the outcome of the election dispute?

You think his Excellency, President Bola Tinubu won't receive the same treatment Buhari received?

Tinubu would also resurrected like Buhari.

Majority of LP supporters, usual Igbos members would resort back to Biafra or dead...

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by Legitisreal: 6:02am On Mar 09, 2023
Is it not supposed to be a thing of joy

Why are you missing it.

Why would you hear from ekpa when it's same obident in Finland that went extra mile to lock him up

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by mancoconut: 6:14am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:
Dey play shogbo.

So UGM did not vote?

UGM are not waiting for the outcome of the election dispute?

You think his Excellency, President Bola Tinubu won't receive the same treatment Buhari received?

Tinubu would also resurrected like Buhari.

Majority of LP supporters, usual Igbos members would resort back to Biafra or dead...
According to a proverbial excerpt from Chinua Achebe's classic book "Things Fall Apart"- "An old woman is always uneasy when dry bones are mentioned in a proverb"

Na you sabi the agenda wey carry you post wetin you post...every discerning mind knows the greatest discomfort of this APC government was seeing Igbos vote in numbers, but God pass una, the voter turnout in the SE shocked you criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2023
Because the population has abandoned them

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by dnawah(m): 6:32am On Mar 09, 2023
mancoconut:
For the past few months, the usual reports of UGM attacks across the SE which usually headlined every media outlets almost on daily basis has drastically reduced? This really goes to show this criminal orchestrations of attacks in the SE has the handprints of government written all over it, the aim of course was to disenfranchise the people from voting, of course that failed so they are now disappointed.

Criminals like Simon Ekpa were paid to destabilize the SE, now nobody hears about Ekpa anymore, the lunatic is fading away like the irrelevant idiot that he has always been.
na wa u o! U go make them start again.
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by Ofunaofu: 6:37am On Mar 09, 2023
They are known gunmen

They have been working hard to destabilize the south east

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by alanto: 6:42am On Mar 09, 2023
You guys are funny people, you think you can win the presidency through nzobu politics, the only reason you guys suspend the madness is the false hope that peter Obi is giving you people going to court to claim is third place mandate... Didn't you people murdered yourself at 5:30am this same Monday of the week that we are in..

The moment obi lose in court, na make Tinubu and yoruba people dey collect back to back via killings of Igbos by Igbos in alaigbo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by alanto: 6:46am On Mar 09, 2023
IGBOSON1:
OP, you're spot on! Their last major act of bloodshed was the killing of the LP Enugu senatorial candidate!

You see, i don't make claims and accusations i can't back up either with proof or a well reasoned argument! That being said, no one should let down their guard in the region just yet as i also predicted that only a Peter Obi presidency can return the region back to its status as the most peaceful region in the country.....and that if not him, then a Atiku presidency would be a 2nd option! I said that if, by omission or commission, Tinubu manages to find his evil, conniving ass in Aso Rock, that the imported insecurity in the south-east will continue in one form or another! That man is just as bigoted, vindictive hateful and bloodthirsty as Buhari is...if not worse!

What do you think Tinubu should do for the south east to quell the violence?

What is it that Buhari failed to do that brought about the violence?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by Roboto11: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2023
alanto:

What do you think Tinubu should do for the south east to quell the violence?

What is it that Buhari failed to do that brought about the violence?

Buhari did not die.

They kept praying for him to die yet it was their own people pegging day by day.
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by Vyzz: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

You are shifting from the topic...

Shit was orchestrated by your people..

Isn't it hypocritic that Urchins were busy supporting for a Muslim Muslim ticket...

But can't support GRV because he is half Yoruba, half Igbo. An embodiment of the unity the preach about.

What is their excuses now?
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by anyilalaz: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2023
mancoconut:

Remember this is since the arrested the fillowing officers - CSP Patrick Agbazue, officer-in-charge of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), Anambra State Command; SP Nwode Nkeiruka, the PPRO of the Zone 13 HQs, Ukpo-Dunukofia, and Inspector Harrison Akama attached to the RRS.
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by AfricanColumbus: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2023
The naira scarcity has affected the operations of kidnapping syndicates.

Naira Redesign: Merits Of The Redesign Policy And Reasons The Old Notes Should Not Be Returned (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ACuJfGVl0
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by ruffhandu: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Even in the North, kidnapping reduced. They just resumed immediately after the elections.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by Demonicus: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Unknown Gunmen caused Voters Aparthy in the South East?

But Maiduguri the capital of Boko Haram had experienced huge Voters turn up in the past.

Abeg how all this things take dey work self.
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by limeta(f): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Have you noticed since Tinubu fake victory fulani herdsmens are back and killing in benue

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by RomanGreen: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2023
mancoconut:

Yes na, it's obviously Simon Ekpa, since Finnish govt arrested him, he has been on the low with violence. He knows all eyes are on him. That Ekpa guy is a criminal. It's very possible he's the one sponsoring those gun men.
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by SmartPolician: 8:37am On Mar 09, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Stop making claims you cannot substantiate. If you have a personal problem with Tinubu, you need to go and sort it out and you stop projecting your hate for him on the rest of us.

You no dey even shame say make another Fulani man continue after his brother has spent 8 years in power. Tomorrow, IPOB members will tell you that Fulani people are the problem of Nigeria.

By the way, my personal problem with Tinubu is that he's not a good person. I know Tinubu so well and have never seen that man target any tribe for any reason. The evils he metes out on any tribe, he will do same to his people.
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by since13o: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2023
SmartPolician:

Stop making claims you cannot substantiate. If you have a personal problem with Tinubu, you need to go and sort it out and you stop projecting your hate for him on the rest of us.

You no dey even shame say make another Fulani man continue after his brother has spent 8 years in power. Tomorrow, IPOB members will tell you that Fulani people are the problem of Nigeria.

By the way, my personal problem with Tinubu is that he's not a good person. I know Tinubu so well and have never seen that man target any tribe for any reason. The evils he metes out on any tribe, he will do same to his people.

LOK equal opportunity wickedness
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by alanto: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Roboto11:

Buhari did not die.

They kept praying for him to die yet it was their own people pegging day by day.
I don't understand... The guy now bolted... He hasn't replied since
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by OfoIgbo: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Obviously, Tinubu their sponsor is currently distracted, as he is fighting tooth and nail to retain his stolen mandate.

Let us see how it all goes
Re: Anyone Else Noticed How Unknown Gunmen Attacks Have Subsided In The East? by techWriter3: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2023
the Party bomb participated

However, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.

(1) (Reply)

Dave Umahi Of Ebonyi State Should Be Made Senate President. / Peter Obi Reacts To Morgan State University Choir Performance In Nigeria / JAMB Exposes Student From Kaduna Who “scored 380” Without Writing UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.