Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly (44826 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari / Buhari Approved The Release Of National Stadium, Surulere To Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Cromagnon: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
This guy is too big and experienced to still be contesting for Lagos State HoA - a position he has consistently won since 2015. At this point, he should be running for the House of Reps.

When is he going to grow some balls and dislodge Femi Gbaja? Oh, I forgot that the Druggie hasn't given him the ticket yet.

That's why I don't like the godfatherism-based politics the Druggie promotes in Lagos. People must be free to test their popularity in a democracy.
which one have you won?
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Cromagnon: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ginaz:
I have no pity for this proud Desmond. since he entered into politics he has been eating and drinking with corruption. he commissioned projects that were inferior, acted too big and pompous to the extent of calling Nigerian youths children.

he has never stood for the youths or done any worthy thing to benefit us.

He should be thrown out of office for good.
do you live in his constituency? Think before you type
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Cromagnon: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Minjim:

If I may ask, what's the responsibility of a legislature?
The guy you want to use to replace him, how long has he lived at Surulere , Talk more of Lagos ?
They will learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Purity1st: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
jokky44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDkjDadP5NE

Desmond Eliot who has been in this post since 2015 is soliciting for votes from Surulere residents for re-election into the house of assembly seat.
we have hear you

Sebi you wan dey wine us ni

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Minjim:

Who told you he doesn't communicate with the people?

He's only updating his communication.

You people can stay in Abia, Anambra, Ondo, Osun, Kano and Benue and hate him all you can but those that will determine his fate are those that live at Ogunlana Drive, Shita, Akerele, James Robertson and Randle Ave.

We only, know the significance of those projects you ppl mock online

What are those projects people mock online and what are their significance?

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Nelz7: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Minjim:

You people can stay in Abia, Anambra, Ondo, Osun, Kano and Benue and hate him all you can but those that will determine his fate are those that live at Ogunlana Drive, Shita, Akerele, James Robertson and Randle Ave.

We re saying d same thing
They'll vote LP

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by donprinyo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Goner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by plankyjacky(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Look like e day act drama . You go wake up to reality soon .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
I am APC, but I will personally advice my Lagos youth to please vote this particular Man out.
Thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by ChristineC: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
so you can build more wooden toilets. have some shame this overgrown baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by fabolouz1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
This actor disappointed me when he commissioned that trash of a bridge .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Educhelssy: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
U sabi the real game , vibe all this old order supporters talks
quote author=chibrolex post=121590698]so we at Funsho Williams Avenue,ibukun,Ajogbe,Iletunmi,Alaka Estate,Oyegun,Clegg str,Ishaga,Ojuelegba,Masha and even Iponri don't have say again?...Bro leave talk na we get Eko and we go decide who go rule us............ELUU PEE from top to bottom has come to stay.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Nonywendy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tari Johnson is coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by 14kk: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dead on arrival

jokky44:

Desmond Eliot who has been in this post since 2015 is soliciting for votes from Surulere residents for re-election into the house of assembly seat.

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by backwardneva: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Very useless guy, nothing tangible to say this is your project. Vote him out jor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by temisartana: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
I'M SORRY BRO

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IT THIS TIME AROUND.

YOU INSULTED AND CALLED US NAMES DURING ENDSARS PROTEST.

IS TIME TO TEACH YOU A LESSON.

EEEEELUUU PPPPPPP!
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by jude33084(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Vote out the baga Lizard.

He thinks we have forgotten abii? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by juniorstar(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
jokky44:

Let's retire this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by yemi1504: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
jokky44:

Desmond Idiot is a goner!
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by yemi1504: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
This guy is too big and experienced to still be contesting for Lagos State HoA - a position he has consistently won since 2015. At this point, he should be running for the House of Reps.

When is he going to grow some balls and dislodge Femi Gbaja? Oh, I forgot that the Druggie hasn't given him the ticket yet.

That's why I don't like the godfatherism-based politics the Druggie promotes in Lagos. People must be free to test their popularity in a democracy.

Abi. Gbaja has turned that seat to a retirement home SMH.
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Solocoin: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Go and learn a real politics from Peter Obi, you were building on Tinubu foundation which is faulty and Obi has destroy it.
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by BossGerald: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
chibrolex:
so we at Funsho Williams Avenue,ibukun,Ajogbe,Iletunmi,Alaka Estate,Oyegun,Clegg str,Ishaga,Ojuelegba,Masha and even Iponri don't have say again?...Bro leave talk na we get Eko and we go decide who go rule us............ELUU PEE from top to bottom has come to stay.

Hahaha, don't mind that Apc urchin
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Iykenuwa(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Minjim:

By the way, what's the responsibility of a Legislature?

Answer my question. I'm in the same Surulere with you.

What are his achievements?
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by EmekaA125(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Same idiot that trivialize the EndSARS protest. Come and win again let's see.
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by texazzpete(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Minjim:

Willing to bet you don't stay in any of those areas either.

Hopefully this clown gets voted out.
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by olusipimp(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hossyq:
Can't imagine that all this people are begging now!
See someone during endsars; calling Nigerians; children..! Now the same children you came back to beg now..! The witch just started doing you...
Michael Jackson ' we're d one comes to mind...he called us children n we d children wants a better place for ourselves, so he should excuse us.
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Wettoid123: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
After abusing the Nigeria youth during end sars you are now begging for vote we the obidients will drop you out of politics the way we drop bank w una think say we be fools!
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Wettoid123: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
What have you even done for your constituency that you are soliciting for vote or na that kpako bridge wey u build sometime ago with dead wood I laugh in my language!
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Rinoxy: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
chibrolex:
so we at Funsho Williams Avenue,ibukun,Ajogbe,Iletunmi,Alaka Estate,Oyegun,Clegg str,Ishaga,Ojuelegba,Masha and even Iponri don't have say again?...Bro leave talk na we get Eko and we go decide who go rule us............ELUU PEE from top to bottom has come to stay.
No mind am jare.
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Great0ne1: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Desmond idiot !! You must collect wotowoto. We no dey forget
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by hush15: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
olamieseun:
Him biography and GRV is almost the same only that Desmond mama na Calabar and him na actor and producer.,he can speak yoruba very well.

And how is yoruba language helped the people of his constituency? Commissioning of public toilet and wooden bridge right?
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Smartgeek(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Minjim:

Can you please state the projects he executed successfully with pride? PS: I'm a Lagosian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink / Obasanjo Escapes Plane Crash In Lagos / Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.