Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

THE BVAS RECONFIGURATION VERDICT IS HERE: GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE BVAS RECONFIGURATION VERDICT IS HERE: GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS. (128 Views)

170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) / Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure / INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE BVAS RECONFIGURATION VERDICT IS HERE: GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS. by Elfree: 5:15am On Mar 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm4oQZYBrAo

I do hope you guys had a restful night. We thank for a brand new day the lord has blessed for all of us🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

So, the verdict is in.

Another politically correct, cowardly weak verdict.
In my opinion. Nigerian courts lack the judicial spine to restrain who needed to be restrained from illegality.

The Court dismissed LP motion to stop INEC from reconfiguring/tampering with evidence. Court held that LP can not stop INEC from doing their job since they need to wipe the device for gubernatorial election.

At the same time upholding the previous decision granting labour party access to inspect the materials that's going to be stored at the back server as INEC claimed. Not sure, if theirs expert tech witness that confirmed they actually did.

Court granted APC /Tinubu access to materials as well. Let's have this conversation.

What's your opinion?

I will right back buddies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) (Reply)

Then And Now / Federal University Of Technology, Owerri,....(post UTME) Screening Admission For / When Disaster Strikes​—steps That Can Save Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.