Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence (28056 Views)

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market / ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by OmoFiditi: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2023
Throwback:

You zombies burnt your market and got your candidate on standby to quickly pay condolence visit.

If you like, burn down Alaba and Ladipo to generate support for LP, you will still lulee.

GRV is wasting his time.

Let him apply for jobs if he is unemployed.

Lagos State economy will not be placed in the hands of a rich kid to toy with.

You are using reverse-propaganda after being caught red-handed. The chief Agbero who paid thugs to carry out the arson and murder of the Ibo guard has been identified and he has not denied it.

When Sanwo-olu is kicked out, the agbero bastard will be captured like a wild monkey and would be made to pay through his nose and anus.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Depot(m): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2023
And believe people that killed our youths and denied nobody died .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by gfon(m): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Original. Gbadebo oversabi quickly rush there and donated money (eye service). I don’t know how some people will allow that small boy Gbadebo to fool and deceive them. Avoid people who only show concern when they are contesting an election, they’ll abandon you when they win. What humanitarian services has Gbadebo ever involved in? Why is he suddenly all over the place? Is it right to vote someone who incite violence with his posts all over social media? Don’t vote someone that is not capable just because he’s in LP , you may later regret it. Think deep.
You go wail tire

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2023
iamdapsyj:

Exactly my thoughts, that Gbadebo guy is a no no! I hope lagosians will keep their emotions in check and think logically not to follow the bandwagon.
I believe lagosians are wiser and will do the needful , you don’t steal elective positions, you work very hard for it.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by gfon(m): 6:50am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Original. Gbadebo oversabi quickly rush there and donated money (eye service). I don’t know how some people will allow that small boy Gbadebo to fool and deceive them. Avoid people who only show concern when they are contesting an election, they’ll abandon you when they win. What humanitarian services has Gbadebo ever involved in? Why is he suddenly all over the place? Is it right to vote someone who incite violence with his posts all over social media? Don’t vote someone that is not capable just because he’s in LP , you may later regret it. Think deep.
So it's San wo lu that ordered killing of youths we should vote for?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Nauttyprof(m): 6:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Naira20:
Let him continue deceiving himself. The victims know who destroyed their source of livelihood.

Sanwo-olu will not exceed May 29,2023 in office

That's if you are God. I don't understand the sudden hate despite this man trying. The person you want to take over government has no governance records at any level. What gives you the assurance that he will perform in a state as Lagos?

Anyway, before you start spewing insults, I wish to clear the air that I am not an APC supporter but I will definitely vote for Sanwo-Olu despite his shortcomings as I can see the good work he has done so far.

I voted Peter Obi for presidential election but I won't vote the same party for governorship as I don't know this individual. I live by reasoning and not by emotions. May Lagos not be returned to the past.

10 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2023
gfon:
So it's San wo lu that ordered killing of youths we should vote for?
How and when did he ordered the killing of youths, stop the defamation already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Allisgud: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
he should have been doing as ur govnor abi, for him to go late after gbadebo did, shows if it were nt election season he wount go

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by chukwuibuipob: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2023
Naira20:
Let him continue deceiving himself. The victims know who destroyed their source of livelihood.

Cos he impounded ur father okada Abi? U are wasting ur time In Lagos. Go back to potopoto republic. Lagos isn’t habitation for pigs cool cool cool wink

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Alezy(m): 6:53am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
you know nothing. He was very active during endsars, he has always resonated with the common man, alot of you guys don't know this because him no dey do eye service like APC.

So Sanwolu can pay retirees all these while? So he can go to tv stations, Arise TV for that matter. So he can make donations all along yet he did none.

We know who is an imposter already. No much talk

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by menstrualpad: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Naira20:

Or you start biafla or death movement again

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Billygee2u: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1633521339943329819?t=Ip7awDpZucUJqV0ApSlfyg&s=19
After they sent their thugs to burn down the market, and during the inferno, they instructed the fire service men not to go and help , now the hypocrite is making fool of himself.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Naira20: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2023
First, you're free to use your PVC however you want. Some even broke theirs last week.

Secondly, don't come and tell others Sanwo-olu is trying. Based on what?If you are an agbero-centric Lagosian please don't disturb those who are not.

Nauttyprof:

That's if you are God. I don't understand the sudden hate despite this man trying. The person you want to take over government has no governance records at any level. What gives you the assurance that he will perform in a state as Lagos?

Anyway, before you start spewing insults, I wish to clear the air that I am not an APC supporter but I will definitely vote for Sanwo-Olu despite his shortcomings as I can see the good work he has done so far.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Allisgud: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Throwback:

I am sure it was an inside job from the zombies.

They are so militant and menacing at the same time.

Some even threatened their own family concerning who to vote in the presidential election.

They have done this to shore up support for GRV who I now running helter-skelter to find Yoruba support.

If GRV knew the grave site of Oduduwa, he will quickly pay a visit just to prove he is Yoruba.

Me I no send am message. His Internet history has really exposed his IPOB mentality.

He is the real Afonja despite calling his own people such derogatory name used by IPOBic Igbos.
so they born their shop for the sake of gbadebo who came yesterday, ok with the promise to build them mall in the sky,abeg rethink
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Billygee2u: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2023
Naira20:

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by prigoz(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2023
Throwback:

You zombies burnt your market and got your candidate on standby to quickly pay condolence visit.

If you like, burn down Alaba and Ladipo to generate support for LP, you will still lulee.

GRV is wasting his time.

Painment mode, why?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Donedeal1(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2023
Good one from HE Sanwo Eko,empathy is

good.

Please help the people involved a little.

Don't mind their ingratitude behavior.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Billygee2u: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Sanwo olu, you know who did it. Call a spade a spade your thugs did it. And the chief agbero who sent them have been identified. They even killed the Igbo man guarding the market.
He's a fool by believing that the traders don't know that they're the ones who gave the instruction to burn down the market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by rummmy: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
LP we know.....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Sanwo olu, you know who did it. Call a spade a spade your thugs did it. And the chief agbero who sent them have been identified. They even killed the Igbo man guarding the market.
So you think Government would be so crazy to want to lose revenue, instead of been proactive by advising other markets to have solar cctv installed in their market, you are looking for who to blame. Does it look like Gov Sanwo Olu would benefit anything propaganda wise from burning the market.. better think.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Father4all: 7:02am On Mar 09, 2023
Hypocritical visit. Isn't it APC thugs that burnt the market
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Delicious22: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is your life that useless?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by edungene7: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
we will never vote for a party who invited Army to shoot at us for demanding for our rights APC and sanwo eko is a gunner in Lagos no wuruwuru can save him let Agberos and Lastma come out and vote for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by millionaireman: 7:07am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

But gov Sanwo-Olu is the Chief Security officer for Lagos State while miscreants burnt shops of Igbos, the miscreants were not preempted, the fire service did not stop the fire, the miscreants remain at large; Lagos State Government did not announce reimbursement for the victims of the fire incident. That means Lagos state has an ineffective governor that needs to be changed.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by OmoFiditi: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2023
jackcanfield:

So you think Government would be so crazy to want to lose revenue, instead of been proactive by advising other markets to have solar cctv installed in their market, you are looking for who to blame. Does it look like Gov Sanwo Olu would benefit anything propaganda wise from burning the market.. better think.

You are deceiving yourself with reverse-propaganda and fake objectivity, the thugs who did it are well known. They came in the dead of the night to kill and destroy, CCTVs are not fire resistant, they got burnt too, together with monitors in there. Stop using false objectivity to deceive yourself..

The market leaders know who did it and the guy is a Chief thug and an APC member.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Fearyourcreator: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2023
Throwback:

GRV is wasting his time.

Boy na junkie sef
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You are deceiving yourself with reverse-propaganda and fake objectivity, the thugs who did it are well known. They came in the dead of the night to kill and destroy, CCTVs are not fire resistant, they got burnt too, together with monitors in there. Stop using false objectivity to deceive yourself..

The market leaders know who did it and the guy is a Chief thug and an APC member.
So why are they not informing the police to arrest and start legal proceedings against the suspect abi thugs get immunity.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by pfadom: 7:13am On Mar 09, 2023
It will shock you to your marrow. You may have to relocate to Sambisa once the authentic Lagos people give him another mandate for 2nd term come March 11.

The incoming APC government in Lagos will have to do a serious reform to checkmate outsiders who are bent on destroying the peace, unity and progress of Lagos.

======≠=====================

Naira20:

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Echoban: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2023
asahnwaKC:
Have never seen Sonwa Olu this active since being a governor……my people the power is in our hands

Baba rest. He has always being active Even more than this. Covid or any emergency cases, SanwoOlu is always there.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Naira20: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Yawns...what other lies do you have for the public?
pfadom:
It will shock you to your marrow. You may have to relocate to Sambisa once the authentic Lagos people give him another mandate for 2nd term come March 11.

The incoming APC government in Lagos will have to do a serious reform to checkmate outsiders who are bent on destroying the peace, unity and progress of Lagos.

======≠=====================

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard / Boko Haram Leaves Mass Of Throat-slit Corpses Near Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.