Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners (17150 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Osun Government Splashes N260M On Cars For Lawmakers, Despite Owing Pensioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by olatade(m): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2023
He is going to rule for the next 4 years no matter how hard they try to bring him down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Jerewise332(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanwo olu na your mandate we stand...
If you say Lp governorship candidate in lagos state will defeat the incumbent governor it's just like saying UDUAK PETER The Akwa Ibom State Lp governorship candidate will win in Akwa ibom state which is even more than mission impossible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by zenith114(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Pressure ti wa
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by kingthreat(m): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Being an IJ, he should have investigated well before tweeting.

They are all biased. Hundenyin is an Investigative Journalist too but concocts facts and lies to suit a purpose. Nigeria ehn, from the top to the bottom, everyone is corrupt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Father4all: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2023
It was actually the tweet that made them pay
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by seyicodes(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2023
Den den 😎😎😎
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Minjim: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2023
Common read to comprehend.

Typical obedient behaviour

Nessiah:
They were owing until recently, he only paid to deceive people into voting for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Tflex01: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2023
Lagos doesn't owe salary or pension.

A lot of things are still going very well in Lagos compared to other states, we don't need to bring in someone that will dabaru everything and set Lagos backward.

Some social media comments about Sanwo-Olu and GRV made me remember Goodluck and Buhari of 2015...

GRV may just be another Buhari in Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by BennyDGreat: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2023
amokemi:
Lagos doesn't owe pension

They don't but they delay in paying...some reach like 3 years before they receive

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by RexTramadol1: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Nessiah:
They were owing until recently, he only paid to deceive people into voting for him

I understand your region revels in incompetence, competence like prompt payment will look like a mirage to you. Not your fault but the fault of where you’re from.

Accept my deepest sympathy in these trying times.

10 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by membranus: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2023
FIJ is a renown fake news purveyor whose news items are only to be believed with incredulity.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by RexTramadol1: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Father4all:
It was actually the tweet that made them pay

Lmao.

I still dey service, my pension alert dey drop steady.

No dey cap wetin dey your region for here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Roboto11: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Goodlady:
My fiance has warned me to stay off politics. I for talk.

But news here indicated last batch paid was 8 months ago. So who's owing recently?

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by NairaLux(f): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Judolisco(m): 7:21am On Mar 09, 2023
Most of dis guys jst dey find wetin dem go chop ni... Country hard...

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Moh247: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2023
He needs to be sued

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by leokid866: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2023
Goodlady:
My fiance has warned me to stay off politics. I for talk.

But news here indicated last batch paid was 8 months ago. So who's owing recently?
live them they think Lagos is their anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Throwback: 7:24am On Mar 09, 2023
Moh247:
He needs to be sued

I concur.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by DenreleDave(m): 7:25am On Mar 09, 2023
Lagos state isn't a demonic states like anambra

4 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Consonance: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2023
We know them! They want to govern Nigeria with fake news and propaganda. From top to bottom, they never verified any info before consuming and circulating it. And when they called them zombies they started crying.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by papahrazi: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2023
Obedience are criminals! Tgeir campaign started with lies was sustained with lies and future projections are based on lies that is why the only place they win is on social media they can NEVER win anything in real life!

Someone that ran a presidential campaign on tribal and religious sentiments is deceiving his followers that they won elections in almost all states of the federation.

I always knew Obis campaign cannot cross river Niger! Now it is Lagos they want to take over with lies. There's no religious sentiment to play this time so they have to resort to lies!

You guys will win Lagos on social media but in 200years you won't smell it in real life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Invitationn: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Being an IJ, he should have investigated well before tweeting.
No call am IJ again I Dey vex
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by olatuns2017: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
EGO DELETED

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1633393373221453826?t=W3np8Kkl2wFOeqPvlrbsaA&s=19

The Pension has always been paid every month and this is a matter of public record

Beware of FAKE news

Especially from Igbos

Ronu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Epistasis(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Beware of those people from erosion land.....they lie over everything!
Tueeeeeeh!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by oluwaseyi0: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Nessiah:

They were not owning backlog, he paid the due one

This is not Abia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Enyimbamercedes: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2023
African leaders

You build bridge or roads or a water point with taxpayers money..you expect applause

You pay pension which by the way is money taken from the salaries of the workers during their working years. You pay them and splash it in the news like it is an achievement!

This is the barest minimum a working government must do be we see them as extraordinary feats in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Highways: 7:40am On Mar 09, 2023
frank14011991:
Lagos don't owe salaries nor pensions like Anambra and other states

He was threatened by MC Olumou... Go and verify
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by Aprocco: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2023
amokemi:
Lagos doesn't owe pension

Unlike?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by sofeo(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2023
Whatever all we 10 million Lagosians are voting Omekannaya GBADEBO VIVOUR

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners by rottennaija(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Hambivert:
Roses are red
Violets are Blue
A Townhall different from...

What we need is a Nigeria where every structure of criminality is crushed, not minding whose emotion is gored.
Anyone who doesn't want that should be treated as an enemy of the state.

Especially IPOB and ESN turned LP.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Abia State Is Being Fleeced - Michael Nwabueze / Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde / 181 Sacked Workers Floor NSCDC At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.