Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment (35670 Views)

Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) / Tenant’s Decomposing Body Found In Lagos Apartment / Zino Ziggy: Father Of Rapper Who Fell To Death From Lagos Apartment Seeks Justic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by StJasper(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2023
Naira20:
More PVCs against APC.
Hopefully more will be discovered before next week because Sanwo-olu MUST go

Your entire lineage can never remove him
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by rollywise(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2023
What a disgrace of a country. Every sector can sell out. Even d judicial. Nigeria is polluted
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by BestMan001: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2023
shinealight:

In that case, you too MUST go back with the Night buses you came to Lagos with! grin grin grin

Try and get to know someone first before you talk thrash

Who owns Lagos?
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by boxypane(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Naira20:
More PVCs against APC.
Hopefully more will be discovered before next week because Sanwo-olu MUST go
Oga shut up. Has any party been mentioned? What if it was the PDP or LP that came third?
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by Mrnairalandd: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2023
Yorubas are yet to realise the damages Igbos have done to our politics. In recent weeks, few Igbos have been caught with thousands of PVC hidden inside his house at d basement. There is another case of another Igbo man caught red handed at a Park…

I started suspecting Endsars protest that Igbos have got something to do with that rally. The innocent youths started their protest with good intentions until the Igbos seized the opportunity to carry out their agenda. They tried to use Endsars protest to destroy Tinubu legacy but failed cos some Yorubas started seeing through their web of lies.

The sad thing is that some of these Igbos have lived in Yoruba land since birth, speak Yoruba language fluently. I think it’s high time we begin to be strict as far as polilitcs is concerned.

Solution, our western govts should begin to revoke or refuse to extend Igbos lands documents after the 99yrs lease ownership. Local govt and state govt should put laws in place that prevent our people from selling lands to the Igbos. The state laws should only allow people to lease their lands to the Igbos.

Also, our Baale are needed at this stage, any Igbo interested in getting a land for his business must be approved by either Baale or designated Agency that ll be saddled with responsibility of finding out where he/she comes from.

Finally, Igbos have planned everything against the Yorubas in Lagos so as to prevent a lot Yorubas from voting. That is why they are so confrontational now cos they know what they have done. My people need to wake up. I think Igbos are destroying these PVC so as to reduce the number of Yorubas that would vote for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by romenna: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2023
the NA is not happy how sanwolu threw them under the bus during the end sars saga
they will work hard to frustrate sanwolu and tinubu.
take note
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Those who have been caught with hundreds of PVC so far in Lagos has always been Igbo.

Thousands of already thumbprinted ballots caught in lagos was for LP

Let's see who are also behind this.

To the zombidiots attacking me, that's screenshot from a video

SHAMELESS MISCREANT
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by Omodua(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Those who have been caught with hundreds of PVC so far in Lagos has always been Igbo.

Shut it!

It's APC. So desperate to win elections. Killing and arson. Akere market in Ajegunle comes to mind.

I never see a state where virtually every youth is Agbero/urchin.

Tueh!
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by jaytee01(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2023
The Army should not return those PVCs to INEC again. The CRIMINALS in INEC will just hand the cards back to APC urchins. The owners can collect it at the barracks.
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by bencr7: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2023
Inec staff are d one doing all diz rubbish,if thiz thing happen in southeast, some people will say they are lying.
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by aestake: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2023
Trapnews:

Go and develop your cursed region, bast'&rdss
No be you develop Lagos.
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by reddingtonblack: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Even here on NL, it made front page several times.

I guess blind men don't see.

Then redirect me to those pages on NL,
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by Omodua(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2023
Trapnews:

This is not Nzogbu nzogbu politics, Sanwo Olu is Yoruba candidate, go to Anambra to practice your madness if you don't want to be skinned alive.
Anthony Chinasa is a Yoruba running for governership in Abia. Nobody is saying he is Yoruba. Nobody's complaining.

But you people makes lots of noise about Yoruba.

Why not avoid oil from South South and southeast States since you don't want the people?

Useless and brainless pigs!
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by bencr7: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2023
phorget:

So other candidates are fulani and calabar candidates abi?
to them anybody that is not part of apc are not yoruba even real lagosian are not yoruba ,even election in 2015 Jimi Agbaje a full blooded Yoruba was call Igbo project grin grin grin
U don see that type of madness.
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by Truthshscrazy: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2023
undecided
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by bencr7: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Mrnairalandd:
Yorubas are yet to realise the damages Igbos have done to our politics. In recent weeks, few Igbos have been caught with thousands of PVC hidden inside his house at d basement. There is another case of another Igbo man caught red handed at a Park…

I started suspecting Endsars protest that Igbos have got something to do with that rally. The innocent youths started their protest with good intentions until the Igbos seized the opportunity to carry out their agenda. They tried to use Endsars protest to destroy Tinubu legacy but failed cos some Yorubas started seeing through their web of lies.

The sad thing is that some of these Igbos have lived in Yoruba land since birth, speak Yoruba language fluently. I think it’s high time we begin to be strict as far as polilitcs is concerned.

Solution, our western govts should begin to revoke or refuse to extend Igbos lands documents after the 99yrs lease ownership. Local govt and state govt should put laws in place that prevent our people from selling lands to the Igbos. The state laws should only allow people to lease their lands to the Igbos.

Also, our Baale are needed at this stage, any Igbo interested in getting a land for his business must be approved by either Baale or designated Agency that ll be saddled with responsibility of finding out where he/she comes from.

Finally, Igbos have planned everything against the Yorubas in Lagos so as to prevent a lot Yorubas from voting. That is why they are so confrontational now cos they know what they have done. My people need to wake up. I think Igbos are destroying these PVC so as to reduce the number of Yorubas that would vote for APC.

abeg shut up,so na only Igbo be only tribe for Lagos, tribelism and hate kill u their tongue tongue tongue
Thank God my most of my friends and wife no be like u Apc thugs urchin
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by Harrynight(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2023
Toneypen247:
This is the second time in the year that PVC has been discovered hidden or thrown away in Lagos state. Also noting that there have been similar cases in other states.
People are truly wicked and are bent hell on making sure that a lot of people do not get their PVC and rather use it for other illicit acts. 💔😿

Nigeria my country

This is only the ones discovered
Imagine those properly disposed or hidden that no one sees at all
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Nothing this Zonbiedients will not do to win election in lagos
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by Geminiivory: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

lie small small... We remember that your Agbaje or so.. i mean the lagos state inec rep.. who is as good as an apc member
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by Diligent1(f): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2023
insidelife22:
Tinubu's campaign slogan was emilokan.
Na emilokan we go dey chop.

Any urchin found beging online or offline or trying to leave Nigeria in the next four years shoud be treated as an armed robber.

Signed;balablue for the demigod of Urchins who was beaten in Lagos on 25 febuary by A humble Obi.
Through rigging
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by Quodseverismete: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

I can swear with your blockus that the image you posted is fake. Labour party don't need to rig election. They can win any day on free and Fair election
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by deavicky(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2023
Toneypen247:
This is the second time in the year that PVC has been discovered hidden or thrown away in Lagos state. Also noting that there have been similar cases in other states.
People are truly wicked and are bent hell on making sure that a lot of people do not get their PVC and rather use it for other illicit acts. 💔😿

Nigeria my country
government is the cause of this nonsense. why can them have a system that will prints the card Immediately as u register. Bank does it with ATM card why can't them emulate the same thing for just ID card
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by Bobbiee: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Another MC Oluomo henchmen exposed
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by TollinsN: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
The obidients have started their technical rigging procedures. They shall all be exposed before next elections.
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by shinealight(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
BestMan001:

Try and get to know someone first before you talk thrash

Who owns Lagos?

I’m sure your ancestors own Lagos! grin grin ;
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by Epsstore: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
How ?

Racoon:
Nice one @ Headquarters 9 Brigade command. The real owners of those PVCs should be tracked and returned to them.

Now speed up the investigation to unraveled the identities of the criminal elements concerned to get them convicted and punished accordingly. Don't had over to the police as they will bungle this sensitive case with bribe.
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by castrokins(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
If PVCs Were Produced For Americans, They'd Have Been Mailed To Owners.

This Fraudulent Contraption Was Set Up On A Faulty Foundation And Will Always Fail.
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by stuffs2002: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

IIGB0S through LP are still the biggest election riggers Nigeria has ever seen

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by luluosas(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
@GRVLagos is a goooooaaaaaaallllllllll
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by REIIGN(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment by BestMan001: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
shinealight:

I’m sure your ancestors own Lagos! grin grin ;

Foolish child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) / Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos / ‘I Only Used My Fingers’; Man Arrested For Raping Girl In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.