Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Appeal For Prosecution - How I Was Harassed By Zenith Bank Presidential Rd Enugu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Appeal For Prosecution - How I Was Harassed By Zenith Bank Presidential Rd Enugu (157 Views)

Ways To Link Your Nin To Zenith Bank Account In Nigeria / A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today / Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal For Prosecution - How I Was Harassed By Zenith Bank Presidential Rd Enugu by Moxiez(f): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2023
Good day n’landers… I went to the bank y’day to withdraw money and was told I could withdraw up to #20,000 in old notes, I told them that I need little money to buy foodstuff from the nearby local market and the traders there aren’t aware of the recent reissue of the notes hence are not accepting it so I asked them to give me smaller amounts like 5K or 3K in new notes or lower denominations so I can buy food stuff the cashier referred me to this girl her team head who started shouting on me that why did I come to her which I explained she said 1000 and 500 notes is all they have I objected and told her I need little money then someone I know working there was passing and tried to intervene she hushed him to go back to his duty post upstairs. When she bluntly refused in utter disregard I asked her if it is not too early to start hoarding money now since December deadline is still far away she then called security to lead me out through back door, I asked her what warranted calling security on me when she hasn’t paid me the little money I requested, she started pushing me to go out and hit my hand on the wall injuring me on my ankle which started bleeding I told them the matter arising is they need to take me to hospital they said they have first aid and I told them that if they don’t have any acceptable money as they claimed I fear their first aid materials could be expired so they should take me to my reliable doctor she refused so I hit her then all the staff downstairs rushed out and pounced on me in intimidation cos I was alone at the bank please I need a lawyer to get due justice

Re: Appeal For Prosecution - How I Was Harassed By Zenith Bank Presidential Rd Enugu by Spiritual217(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Carry ur guys and go back to that bank. Useless bank, even the first bank opposite it did almost same thing to my friend

1 Like

Re: Appeal For Prosecution - How I Was Harassed By Zenith Bank Presidential Rd Enugu by Moxiez(f): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2023
Spiritual217:
Carry ur guys and go back to that bank. Useless bank, even the first bank opposite it did almost same thing to my friend
My dear I want to see how to follow due process of litigation to get justice and deter some unscrupulous bankers who have made themselves gods, from harassing and intimidating customers
Re: Appeal For Prosecution - How I Was Harassed By Zenith Bank Presidential Rd Enugu by cutieme(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21
Moxiez:

My dear I want to see how to follow due process of litigation to get justice and deter some unscrupulous bankers who have made themselves gods, from harassing and intimidating customers
Hi,how did this issue play out at last?
Secondly,on your other post about going to Gambia,have you gone or still around?
I have some one there that can be of help to you on terms of accomodation but have you gotten the teaching job already?
Re: Appeal For Prosecution - How I Was Harassed By Zenith Bank Presidential Rd Enugu by Moxiez(f): 8:54am On Feb 22
cutieme:

Hi,how did this issue play out at last?
Secondly,on your other post about going to Gambia,have you gone or still around?
I have some one there that can be of help to you on terms of accomodation but have you gotten the teaching job already?

My dear… I didn’t do anything again o.

Thank you so much… I haven’t got any job there yet, but if I see means I will start going already cos I am very hopeful

(1) (Reply)

THIS MAN � GETTING SMALLER&NOW HIS WIFE STARTED OPEN LEG EVERYWHERE PITY HIM / She's Trending Online For The Wrong Reason / Chearing Trips 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.