Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections (26701 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government / Court Affirms Ikechi Emenike’s Suspension From APC Hours After Guber Primaries / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by ATEAMS: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2023
Inec playing with election and our future
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by Blaze232(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2023
Yes kill all BAT.stards that want to cause mayhem

Victory Elupee all the way

2 Likes

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:
Hold Igbo Christians responsible if anything happens. They don't want to accept defeat by Tinubu and they want to use force for the gubernatorial election

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by thebestprice(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2023
Nice one
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by Samuelnze(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2023
Worthless organization. They won't uncover plans on how the presidential election results were rigged in favour of Apshit druglord.
Whenever they discover any plot by prepatrators of crime to cause mayham, they should do an underground followup not using the media To talk rubbish
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by christistruth01: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
They are burning Igbo owned shops already.

Shops that will spring back to life in space of six months, bigger and better, while the arsonists and their supporters will continue to swell the population of people living under the bridges.

They are even butchering and eating People in some areas that have been handed over completely to unknown Gunmen

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by thebestprice(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2023
optionalY09:

they said it was illegal electrical bypass were igbos illegally bypassing electric? If that’s the case they should be arrested for the crime committed including carelessly causing fire in the market
who killed the opc vigilante guarding the place
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by kingsleefolli(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Anything they discovered is still from there upper boss.abeg let us read better news. Abeg.abi na my house the discover it
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by Slynation(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Shops that will spring back to life in space of six months, bigger and better, while the arsonists and their supporters will continue to swell the population of people living under the bridges.
Exactly bro...!! A clear evidence of "bury us and we grow like seeds"

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by Father254: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/dss-uncovers-plans-to-cause-chaos-after-guber-elections/
They should arrest INEC chairman if virus or fire breakout to affect any bvas data in their custody.
Put security to guide our votes.

That's the only way problem or protest will not breakout ..
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by hopefulLandlord: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2023
optionalY09:

they said it was illegal electrical bypass were igbos illegally bypassing electric? If that’s the case they should be arrested for the crime committed including carelessly causing fire in the market
proof?
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by Amaggedon: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Who are those burning igbo shops?
Yoruba people supporting APC in Lagos. They're threatening igbos all over the internet. Even here on nairaland . But I hope it doesn't come to the point were igbos will be forced to fight back .
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by PrinceOfLagos: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Walahi if wishes were horses, beggars would ride comfortably
why not day amen to what the guy you quoted said.

You people should be careful not to cause anything that will bring Lagos to the ground . Some of you are not real indigines of Lagos but will be claiming you own Lagos

You better go back to your state in Osun and Ogun and claim ownership there and leave Lagos to the real owners .

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by Slynation(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2023
thebestprice:
The electrical bypassing I guess...Bro, Urchins are irredeemable, they are worst than Buhari zombies...!!
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by Godwin4444: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Exactly!! Once Sanwolu loses any miscreant trying to forment trouble will be dealth with
the same way u were happy when soldiers were deployed on d street cos u thought tinubu will lose but na u come later dey shout “how many soldiers fit kill “ later

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by optionalY09: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2023
thebestprice:

We didn’t have the full report on that yet, some eye witnesses said the igbos in the areas strangled the OPC man after they noticed the fire…

He was at sleep when the fire broke out without anyone noticing
, we gathered that he was shocked when he woke up the fire, and the fire had already burnt a larger part of the market. He tried to leave the area but the guys in the area whom were to believed to be easterner brace him down and strangled him claiming he knows about about he fire.

OPC are Yorubas and they are well trained, they will never burn anyone’s property
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by CodeTemplar: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

The comedians are only putting this out to shift the blame to Nigerian Police Force.
Their own statement has contradictions within. They said there are plans to cause problems after elections and then in the last paragraph the clown agency said they are only.planning for peaceful election, leaving southerners at the mercy of APC jihadists.

I raised alarm earlier this week.
https://www.nairaland.com/7598842/southerners-christians-nasarawa-plateau-should#121514423

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by Mindlog: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2023
optionalY09:

The fire was caused by illegal electrical bypass.

Report said that electrical spark caused the fire

What about the killed security guard?

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by MartinsD12(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/dss-uncovers-plans-to-cause-chaos-after-guber-elections/
If inec mess up again , we won't take it , we Are only calm because obi says we should be peaceful and law abiding, inec should be very careful this time around, infact extra careful if you have collected bribe from apc inec people better go and return it this time around no room for rigging the masses will resist it , yakubu be warned if you value your self we can't take your nonsense again

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by Tee2027: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Is that what the thread is about?

You came to their land and kept insulting them left and right and even threatening their existence and you expect olive tree or handshake from them ba? Can we accept such in SE?

We all warned you not to start this problem, politics will come and go our lives and relationship matters but you insulted us called us Urchin, agbadorian shit etc now you are here crying.

If your shop is burnt sorry to hear that but at the same time blame yourself for that and kindly return to your village life goes on. You pushed them to the wall by taken their goodwill accommodated us as being stupid or being cowards now they are proving it to you they are not stupid nor coward.

I never supported any kind of violence but the effontry from my own people is overbearing and we can never allow any stranger to dare such in any part of our region.

Truth is a biter pill. Everything in life must have a stopping point but my people don't know such, believing everybody is nobody except them.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by 00FFT00(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2023
Iamgrey5:

APC and Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by helinues: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
why not day amen to what the guy you quoted said.

You people should be careful not to cause anything that will bring Lagos to the ground . Some of you are not real indigines of Lagos but will be claiming you own Lagos

You better go back to your state in Osun and Ogun and claim ownership there and leave Lagos to the real owners .

Your shame dey shame me that's all on your behalf

Babu integrity and Honor
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by okuta007: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Samuelnze:
Worthless organization. They won't uncover plans on how the presidential election results were rigged in favour of Apshit druglord.
Whenever they discover any plot by prepatrators of crime to cause mayham, they should do an underground followup not using the media To talk rubbish

where really is the DSS investigating electoral fraud? angry bunch of azh oles grin
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Iamgrey5:
urchinados & urchintolas!
cool
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by emonis88: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Nairaland should not allow any kind of talk on Nairaland, not from any quarter, the language on Nairaland can put this country in chaos.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by Omodua(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:
Hold Igbo Christians responsible if anything happens. They don't want to accept defeat by Tinubu and they want to use force for the gubernatorial election
Misguided crooner. Very soon, you and your fellow urchins shall be brought to books.

Lazy political thug!
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2023
Mindlog:

What about the killed security guard?
electric shoot d guard wit weaponized ions & protons, according to urchintolas.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by jydonika: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2023
i think we should be careful with the situation at hand, most especially we lagosians. if anything go wrong after elections majority of these people will go back to their states. we will have to contend with whatever they have brought in all in the name of desperacy. i voted Eluu P for presidency but would never make that mistake for governorship. majority of the people riding on LP now do not have track records but all motives. what other Language does the LP governorship candidate speak aside English, i certainly know he cant speak yoruba, so who is he really aside what we know. i will defend my state.

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by Omodua(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2023
optionalY09:

The fire was caused by illegal electrical bypass.

Report said that electrical spark caused the fire
Not true.

Illegal electoral bypass shot and killed 65 year old security man. With 6 masked men armed to the teeth plus 6 others in support were electrical faults?

Say something else.

It's all political!
Re: DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections by sweetjohn(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2023
I became mad when I learnt that Fashola, Tinubu and Sanwolu are not true Lagosians. They are from other SW states and I was like what the heck! This is not just barbaric but also dubious. I was like let me study who this true Lagosians are, and from my findings, majority of true Lagosians are poor people and educationally backward. No wonder they don't have voice of their own. Criminal immigrants from other SW states took advantage of their educational disadvantage to melt injustice on them and exploit them from their own right while using stupid tribal comment like 'we are one' and 'we are all yoruba' to deceive them.

I have also try to listen from these evil Yoruba immigrants in Lagos. I tried to find out why they are taking advantage of the educationally backwardness and low mental rationality of these innocent Lagosians. All I got from these criminals hold no water. If truly, any SW person can go to any state to contest governership position talkless of wining governorship election, why is it that, No Ogun, or Osun person have become a governor in Ekiti? Why is it that no Lagosian have become a governor in Ondo or Oyo? But all other SW person can come to Lagos and win a gubernatorial election. That's wickedness and injustice on these poor mindedness Lagosians and it must stop.

I have also come to realize that all the people causing troubles and tribal wars on Lagos are these criminals immigrants from other SW states. One thing I am proud of the Igbos is that they know their boundaries and they don't cross it. For example, you can never hear or see where an Anambra man would go to Enugu to contest for gubernatorial position. Never. Igbos have been living in Rivers for ages in their millions but you can never see or hear where an Igbo man took advantage of their population there to contest for governorship even when they have the power to. Igbos respect her host community. Also, in Lagos, Igbos has large population but they have never for once contested a gubernatorial position in Lagos, bc they respect their host community. Now what calls for concern in Lagos is why our brothers from other SW state cannot give the same respect to their host community in Lagos. Instead, they choose to take advantage of thier host community disadvantage by depriving them governorship in their own state.

Oba of Lagos is a Lagosian but is suffering from poor mindset and backwardness that he can not reason properly, if not they would have risen up to stop this evils on their own state. Can he as Oba of Lagos go to Osun to contest a governorship election? Rather, due to very poor mindset he choose not to support his own but rather supported criminals immigrants from other SW state. This is what Gbadebo is coming to stop in total and they knew it, hence, they are shaking like people with a plaque of leprosy.

To the original Lagosians, you guys need to force sense and rationality into your head. Pulse a while and begin to think, if possible align with other non indigene to reclaim your state back from all these scanvagers immigrants from SW region. Igbos are your best friend, you all should know that. These Scavengers knew that Igbos hate injustice and will fight for you guys to reclaim your state back thus, they start tribal attack on them. Come to think of it, why attacking the Igbos? No Igbo man has ever contested for governorship in Lagos since democracy, why are they still attacking them? This is a food for thought for you true Lagosians. Those scavengers knew that Igbo people hate injustice. secondly, they are jealous that Igbos are developing your state for you guys. Most of those Agberos in your state Lagos are criminal immigrants from Ogun and other SW state. They are all criminals.

The earlier you all rise up to take your state and live as king in your own state the better for you guys or you guys and your children children unborn will continue to be slave to these criminals from SW state.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student / European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply / David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.