Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Qnet Investment A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Qnet Investment A Scam? (609 Views)

Is Qnet Company A Scam ? Please Help Me / Please Who Have Head About Qnet Business? / Is Docecoin Investment A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qnet Investment A Scam? by oliseh99: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2023
One of my old friend has been telling me about Qnet investment in Lagos
That I should come down to Lagos and register
Pls any experience about the company?
Re: Qnet Investment A Scam? by Evergreen12345(f): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2023
run for ye life
Re: Qnet Investment A Scam? by Generalkaycee(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Sorry to say this,
That MF is not your friend.
Re: Qnet Investment A Scam? by RSVP: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2023
You will lost alot of money.

You will be hold hostage and force to bring more victim to the scheme.

Your friend is also a victim.

Now ask yourself which company dey dis Nigeria weh go emply you without no cv or document and begin pay you in dollars every week? And them say make you bring 500k for registration fee abi?
Bros you bta swear for that your friend when next he call you orelse dem go use juju follow you up and you go do their will.
Re: Qnet Investment A Scam? by oliseh99: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
RSVP:

You will lost alot of money.

You will be hold hostage and force to bring more victim to the scheme.

Your friend is also a victim.

Now ask yourself which company dey dis Nigeria weh go emply you without no cv or document and begin pay you in dollars every week? And them say make you bring 500k for registration fee abi?
Bros you bta swear for that your friend when next he call you orelse dem go use juju follow you up and you go do their will.

He has been forcing me me to do video call with his boss then I refused.... I have been telling him to give me link let me register here
Re: Qnet Investment A Scam? by dolapolawrence: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ahnahn, haven’t you heard? This isn’t QNET na; they’ve even been talking about this in the news since last week. I went online to look for news outlets that carried the announcement and I found this one
https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/1523537-qnet-public-officially-announces-trade-disclaimer/. You better read through it, so you are better informed.

oliseh99:
One of my old friend has been telling me about Qnet investment in Lagos
That I should come down to Lagos and register
Pls any experience about the company?

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / How Do I Receive Money From Ghana. / Welcome The Pan African Gift Card Voucher: BIGKOKO GIFT CARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.