Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo (3960 Views)

Enugu Guber: Baywood Urges Ekweremadu To Shelve Governorship Ambition / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by sarrki(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Obidients hits Aisha yesufu hard on her stand on Enugu guber candidate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by God1000(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2023
How do you know they are obidients?

Meanwhile I don't know her stance on Enugu guber candidate, but whatever it is, she's still a great woman, nobody should attack her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Legitisreal: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2023
God1000:
try dey get shame

Even obi still dey tie rope for obidients neck to respect diverse opinions at different intervals

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Jogs1900: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2023
Party scatterrrrrr

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Nuhskhut: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2023
The mistake most Nigerians do is that they do not know the difference between party and personality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by colorsofrainbow: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:
Party scatterrrrrr

OBIdients are not oh yes members like your rubber stamp politicians in APC. If u do anyhow for LP,u see anyhow no matter how high handed u are.

13 Likes

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2023
3 people are now Obidients?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by BOLATINUBU01: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2023
Someone said she is not submissive grin, as if na obi wife she be.

Obidient are animals

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by BOLATINUBU01: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
3 people are now Obidients?
are they not?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by SLAP44: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2023
The issue in that state is very delicate, and requires a serious attention. The choice between Peter Mba of PDP and Chijioje Edeoga of LP has thrown up a lot of issues.

I think Aisha should thread softly on this matter because a lot of other factors are at play there.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by FreeStuffsNG: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2023
Hahahaha..... their marriage forged on lies,ignorance, envy, hate and bigotry along with the honeymoon is over.

They are all suffering from PTSD caused by Asiwaju's beating of their mediocre principal at the polls and they will soon start decamping to APC and PDP.
check my signature for free stuffs!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by SLAP44: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahahaha..... their marriage forged on lies,ignorance, envy, hate and bigotry along with the honeymoon is over.

You don't understand the matter, but like a bigoted zombie, you will dive in to spew your lies and hate.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by yarimo(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2023
99.9% of Obident are fools, to them you don't have constitutional rights of choice. it's MUST you support what ever they like good or bad . Very unfortunate human beings

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Iamgrey5(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2023
God1000:
Bruv, you are igede from Benue and from what you post I can deduct that you are living in Ibadan or have relatives living in Ibadan peacefully..

Yet, you have never countered those saying Yorubas are not tolerant with any arguments. You only support Peter Obi and Obidients movement blindly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Iamgrey5(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2023
SLAP44:
The issue in that state is very delicate, and requires a serious attention. The choice between Peter Mba of PDP and Chijioje Edeoga of LP has thrown up a lot of issues.

I think Aisha should thread softly on this matter because a lot of other factors are at play there.
Wow.

I can't believe it..

The issue of State governance is very delicate only in "igboland", I guess. grin

But you see Lagos ehn in Yoruba land, it's not delicate at all. Anyone who have not led an ordinary classroom before, can lead it.

Most of you guys supporting Lp in Lagos are Closet bigots and you know what you are supporting but you pretend as if you want a better future for Lagos.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by God1000(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Bruv, you are igede from Benue and from what you post I can tell you are living in Ibadan or have relatives living in Ibadan peacefully..

Yet, you never counter those saying Yorubas are not tolerant with any arguments. You only support Peter Obi blindly.
Lol, Have you ever seen me fanning the flames of violence and hatred on this forum?

I don't defend or support miscreants and their nefarious activities, my support for Peter Obi is because I believe in him

I don't like to be dragged into such discussion.

Every tribe in Nigeria has the good, the bad and the ugly, we all have our dark underbellies

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by yaki84: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They are all suffering from PTSD and will soon start decamping to APC and PDP.
Na the same thing dey happen for my state.
Obidients dey say make other states vote LP candidates from top to bottom, but they in akwaibom.are supporting a candidate from YPP meanwhile LP have a guber candidate in the state.

Talk of witchcraftcy and foolery

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Iamgrey5(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2023
God1000:
Lol, Have you ever seen me fanning the flames of violence and hatred on this forum?

I don't defend or support miscreants and their nefarious activities, my support for Peter Obi is because I believe in him
That is fine, I respect your choice.

Many Igbos and Igede in Ibadan voted for Obi while Hausa largely voted Atiku.

However, you are deceiving yourself if you say you don't support activities of Miscreants in the Obidient movement because that is what you did with the first comment you made on this thread.

You are questioning if people you don't know are part of the Obidient movement because it somehow reflects bad on you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Legitisreal: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Someone said she is not submissive grin, as if na obi wife she be.

Obidient are animals
you must be submissive to the new supreme leader

Kanu ekpa na old order

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by God1000(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Iamgrey5:
That is fine, I respect your choice.

Many Igbos and Igede in Ibadan voted for Obi while Hausa largely voted Atiku.

However, you are deceiving yourself if you say you don't support activities of Miscreants in the Obidient movement because that is what you did with the first comment you made on this thread.

You are questioning if people you don't know are part of the Obidient movement because it somehow reflects bad on you..
You misconstrued me man
Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Same hypocrisy they are displaying everywhere.
They want Rhodes Vivor for Lagos cos they believe tinubu is extorting them, thinking that Lagos is one umuka village in okigwe.
I want that guy to win and want to see his disgrace at the state house of assembly. Those guy has no joy.By the time they throw one question to him in Yoruba, I want to see how he will survive it.
He won't survive 6 months before they impeach him. But unfortunately he won't win.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
But I tried for una naaa ! I Left Tinubu and My Northern Brother Atiku just to be Obidiantly Obidiant........

Nhmm nhmmm nhmm why now grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Racoon(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
As for the zombie, we in alaigbo don't do the stupid baba soope asslicking as seen in the region of sophisticated politics. Besides, we also have our own personal intuitive and analytical reasoning ability. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.
Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by DesChyko: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
..their marriage forged on lies,ignorance, envy, hate and bigotry

Yoruba APC supporter dey talk 😂
Look in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by IVORY2009(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Legitisreal:
try dey get shame

Even obi still dey tie rope for obidients neck to respect diverse opinions at different intervals

The handwriting is very clear for even the blind man to know that they are not obidients
Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by pquaver(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

OBIdients are not oh yes members like your rubber stamp politicians in APC. If u do anyhow for LP,u see anyhow no matter how high handed u are.

Again u lie... Let obi say vote sdp now and let's see if u won't.. Oga na una be the greatest zombie, from kanu to ekpa to Obi.. Tufiakwa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by pquaver(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Wow.

I can't believe it..

The issue of State governance is very delicate only in "igboland", I guess. grin

But you see Lagos ehn in Yoruba land, it's not delicate at all. Anyone who have not led an ordinary classroom before, can lead it.

Most of you guys supporting Lp in Lagos are Closet bigots and you know what you are supporting but you pretend as if you want a better future for Lagos.

You see am ba? You are wise baba..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by yemmight(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Confutionists
Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Godspikin: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bunch of brainwashed illogical zombies

Most Yoruba youths who voted against Tinubu and who want to vote SanwoOlu out, most of whose primary reason was because of the ENDSARS incident do not know that their "Messiah" sef get questions to answer as regards SARS activities while he was governor and he has never openly condemned them during the struggles that culminated into the ENDSARS incident.

A certain James Nwafor who was in charge of Akwuzu SARS in Anambra was declared wanted just after the end SARS wahala. He has been very much linked to Peter Obi, when the government set up an inquiry just like Lagos State did into his involvement, instead of Peter Obi to appear to defend himself he hurriedly got a court injunction to stop them from questioning him.

Our people have been brainwashed, the whole Obi movement is nothing but HOGWASH

Just listen to this video you will understand better, this was an interview aired on AIT even before Obi became the candidate of Labour party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Tochj(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Urchins and propaganda na 5and 6.
We already know how they create fake profiles with obidients movement insigna to create confusion.
Ms Aisha said the same thing Obi said
Competence.
Frank has more Obi character than Chijioke.
Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
anyone explained she is not submissive , as if na politician wife she be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Mufasa27(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Caught Simping On A Twitter Account / INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court / Lagos Nurses Go On Strike, Public Health System Paralysed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.