Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC (22134 Views)

Governor Sanwoolu, We Need A New Transformer At Fatoki Egan Lagos. / Virtually all result sheets were mutilated in Borno – Atiku’s collation agent / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by asanausana91: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Don't trust a Yoruba man if you want to live Long
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by shegra58: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by alobright17(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
77up:
Atiku main collation agent joins APC, spots on 😎

You mean Dino the former Apc member ?
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by Toluwanise247(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by 77up(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
alobright17:

You mean Dino the former Apc member ?
Not Dino, Dino is just their national party agent not collation agent.
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by IbrahimSola: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Larryndelaw:
So Obi the Liar cross from Apuga to pdp to Labour , he wasn't a political prostitute and stomach infrastructure politician. Hypocrisy

Obi is a star. His integrity is intimidating. With his integrity alone, he can intimidate anyone. Have you heard of any instance when Obi defected because of stomach infrastructure? He stood election in all the places he has moved to, yet no one can point out a dirt on him. Not like your stomach infrastructure politicians who move to where belle face. Because Atiku didn't make it, they're already moving to support the state governor whether something go comot in the future. These are politicians without shame. Real political prostitutes and touts. Today they tout for PDP Motors and tomorrow they tout for APC Mass Transit. What a shame! So shameful. Anyway it is difficult to shame the shameless like your benefactors. Politicians without ideology!

Look around and you will see that Obi is the cleanest politician that Nigeria has ever produced. He gives no shishi, he takes no shishi. Prove me wrong. He left People Deceive People where money politics reigns just like in your Aggrieved Politicians Congress, their twin brother. And within a few months turned around the political consciousness of the entire country. You guys looked for dirts on him under heaven and earth but couldn't find any.

Look for a book called the 48 LAWS OF POWER by Robert Greene, and look for law no. 5. It says that "So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard It With Your Life". You a stewpeed and lazy Nigerian youth are busy guarding stomach infrastructure politicians with your life. I sorry for you.

Peter Obi has guarded his reputation all along with life, not like your stomach infrastructure politicians wey dey give u 5k to defend rabbish. People wey face where belle face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by mctech(m): 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ogun state used to be an excellent state, ranking lower only to Lagos.

Unfortunately, Dapo came in and dragged us 20 years backward. He is the worst governor we have ever had.

Unfortunately, he will rule again because there is no opposition in Ogun. PDP is torn and tattered here with their excos moving to where the pot of soup is.

1 Like

Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by AriyaTV: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=ResidentSnitch post=121607495]They can run but they can't hide.
Most of these Agents were the people used to actually perpetuate the riggings... bloody snitches. The hand of the Law must touch all of them.
[/quote/
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by Larryndelaw: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
IbrahimSola:

Obi is a star. His integrity is intimidating. With his integrity alone, he can intimidate anyone. Have you heard of any instance when Obi defected because of stomach infrastructure? He stood election in all the places he has moved to, yet no one can point out a dirt on him. Not like your stomach infrastructure politicians who move to where belle face. Because Atiku didn't make it, they're already moving to support the state governor whether something go comot in the future. These are politicians without shame. Real political prostitutes and touts. Today they tout for PDP Motors and tomorrow they tout for APC Mass Transit. What a shame! So shameful. Anyway it is difficult to shame the shameless like your benefactors. Politicians without ideology!

Look around and you will see that Obi is the cleanest politician that Nigeria has ever produced. He gives no shishi, he takes no shishi. Prove me wrong. He left People Deceive People where money politics reigns just like in your Aggrieved Politicians Congress, their twin brother. And within a few months turned around the political consciousness of the entire country. You guys looked for dirts on him under heaven and earth but couldn't find any.

Look for a book called the 48 LAWS OF POWER by Robert Greene, and look for law no. 5. It says that "So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard It With Your Life". You a stewpeed and lazy Nigerian youth are busy guarding stomach infrastructure politicians with your life. I sorry for you.

Peter Obi has guarded his reputation all along with life, not like your stomach infrastructure politicians wey dey give u 5k to defend rabbish. People wey face where belle face.
Did he cross from.one party to the other? Answer yes or No or remain silence forever. I know you can't answer simple questions. You forgotten PANDORA. If it's western world he will be jailed for saving the state funds into his bank.
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by ultimateprof: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
When God wants to punish an old man, he first remove his Kingsmen behind him. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by magzey: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tochj:
Atiku main Agent is Dino melaya.
Stop smoking weed very early.
Is Dino from Ogun state? Or are you on Weed? grin
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by gigabyte13: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Gbas gbos for this old man
Dubai is calling BABA Atiku

Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by IbrahimSola: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Did he cross from.one party to the other? Answer yes or No or remain silence forever. I know you can't answer simple questions. You forgotten PANDORA. If it's western world he will be jailed for saving the state funds into his bank.

Sharraap! Read what you quoted
Peter Obi moved from APGA to PDP and then to LP, and in all, he contested for the topmost job. Where he saw that they were not going to give him ticket for 2023 elections, he left the PDP. Did he move to go and look for daily bread and your boss? If we have disciplined person, man of integrity leading this country, someone like you shd be gainfully employed and not defending some brainless, ideology-less, political touts and prostitutes.

Peter Obi moved because of ideology. he said it many times why he left PDP.

Wait, when will you ever want Nigeria to leave this level? Nigerians are in pain of misgovernance form PDAPC. Pandora kee u dia. Can anyone show that he stole 1kobo from his state? Why did ur benefactors not approach the court to disqualify him from contesting in the first place?

Someone who didn't take 1Naira from his state after leaving office, compared to ur stomach infrastructure politicians that willed everything from their states to themselves as former governors.

People like u are why Nigerians are treated anyhow by Ghana, SA and other countries of the world. You sef no get shame.
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by Sheggy13(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
I love this. I like what they did to Atiku. The idiot thinks Southerners are fools. How can you a Muslim Fulani want to take over from another Muslim Fulani in a multiethnic country like Nigeria.
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by highness25(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
asanausana91:
These are the useless Yoruba agents that were bought by tinubu. Supreme court must declare this election null and void.
The same supreme Court that gave judgement about the new notes and you refused to obey will now declare the just concluded election null and void and you will obey? Chai!
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by Osibajo2023: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jostoman:
The outgoing governor of ogun state Dapo Abiodun will be very happy now but las las na Adebutu of PDP go still win Ogun state governorship election.
GOD FORBID, THAT DRUNKARDS, he will turn Ogun state upside, I know people love him because he spends lavishy, Omo oni na ki Nan, he talks like he is greater than everyone. If you know him in person, u can never wish such person for Ogun state
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by Frankest20(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Was Dino the main agent in Ogun? Why not keep quiet ni
Tochj:
Atiku main Agent is Dino melaya.
Stop smoking weed very early.
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by trappatoni(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
So na only Yoruba dey move from one party to another....you know how many times Atiku has moved....some of you are just quick to make this kind of statement...you need to grow up ...SMH
asanausana91:
Don't trust a Yoruba man if you want to live Long
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by asanausana91: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
trappatoni:
So na only Yoruba dey move from one party to another....you know how many times Atiku has moved....some of you are just quick to make this kind of statement...you need to grow up ...SMH
not when election is still going on. Just last week you are an agent of PDP and you move to APC this week after the election is Lost in your word, local government and state. Who will not suspect you? The idiot categorically shows that he sold the election to tinubu. This is what happened to so many PDP agents in the south west.
No wonder Tinubu is kicking against the electronically transmission of results.
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by Skeduw20(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
asanausana91:
These are the useless Yoruba agents that were bought by tinubu. Supreme court must declare this election null and void.
Useless and shameless tribalist. I will see what he will do after INEC declare the election null and void.

He wouldn't have became a tribalist if he had voted or supported obi, as 99% of the east voted obi and labour party they aren't tribalist or fanatics. How do I decribed ppl like u
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by asanausana91: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Skeduw20:

He wouldn't have became a tribalist if he had voted or supported obi, as 99% of the east voted obi and labour party they aren't tribalist or fanatics. How do I decribed ppl like u
I didn't vote for Obi. But when you compare Obi with tinubu I prefer Obi than that dead body.
Power to the people.
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by Larryndelaw: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2023
IbrahimSola:

Sharraap! Read what you quoted
Peter Obi moved from APGA to PDP and then to LP, and in all, he contested for the topmost job. Where he saw that they were not going to give him ticket for 2023 elections, he left the PDP. Did he move to go and look for daily bread and your boss? If we have disciplined person, man of integrity leading this country, someone like you shd be gainfully employed and not defending some brainless, ideology-less, political touts and prostitutes.

Peter Obi moved because of ideology. he said it many times why he left PDP.

Wait, when will you ever want Nigeria to leave this level? Nigerians are in pain of misgovernance form PDAPC. Pandora kee u dia. Can anyone show that he stole 1kobo from his state? Why did ur benefactors not approach the court to disqualify him from contesting in the first place?

Someone who didn't take 1Naira from his state after leaving office, compared to ur stomach infrastructure politicians that willed everything from their states to themselves as former governors.

People like u are why Nigerians are treated anyhow by Ghana, SA and other countries of the world. You sef no get shame.
ALL these your epistle of Paul to ROMAN'S is not necessary. You remember how you are castigated those politicians that move from one party to the other? Then I asked you did OBi move from one party to the other, you can't Nswer rather you giving reasons. That why you never graduated from school. Common multiple questions that demand yes or no you can't answer. Since your obi is the messiah that is going to rescue the country why didn't he stay in APGA and contested for the election. . Also when he moved to pdp why not contest for the primary instead of seeking the Ticket to be giving to him autonatically. But he ran away again to Labour where he got the Ticket free. Well I'm not suffering, myself and my family are very much ok. I will advise you to get something better to do because December is around the corner.
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
asanausana91:
Useless and shameless tribalist. I will see what he will do after INEC declare the election null and void.

Your cry never start ooo, it will last for 8 years so make sure you drink enough water...

Tinubu for president accept by fire or by force cos na 8 years him go use...
The worst you can do is to relocate to Benin Republic
Re: Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC by asanausana91: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2023
Yomboy4ever:

Tinubu for president accept by fire or by force cos na 8 years him go use...
The worst you can do is to relocate to Benin Republic
e go shock you. Abiola shout more than this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS To Receive List Of Tinubu's Ministerial Nominees Tomorrow / Sani Mohammed: FG Lying About Boko Haram, Terrorists Controlling Territories / "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.