Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team (39075 Views)

Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Bouncin(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
A criminal will not be the president of Nigeria. Never!

1 Like

Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Incridible2000: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
You can't see a reasonable person in Tinubu legal team except people like MC olumo tongue
understand simple English is hard for you,did you even read what he wrote before you comment on it or you are blindly representing your principal tinubu here?
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by fareed69(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
MartinsD12:

No right thinking human being will defend a crook

Okay.
Mandateeeeeeee
Una go cry 😭😭😭😭😭 tire

1 Share

Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Tee2027: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Same people, same charactistic, same brain, same lifeline. Easy to identify.
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by fareed69(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Juanmike:
Only a thief defend a thief.

Una go 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 tired.

Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by fareed69(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:
He's knows Tinubu will lose the case.

He wants to align with the winning team for Justice.

Smart SAN

In your dreams.
Let's wait and see.

Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by fareed69(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
2016v2017:

NO SANE NIGERIAN WILL stand in public to defend open fraud

The same election Obi supporters are collecting there Certificate.
Una go cry 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 tired.

Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Shigabs(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He wants cash and Asiwaju do not throw cash around in any form. He should go meet whoever is ready to bribe him.
Why shifting the goal post, your fraudulent principal appoints people without their knowledge, the same person is saying he doesn't want to work for him and you are here talking about giving money. Who made mention of money here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by seguno2: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
tonididdy:

I tot u said it’s fake news

😹😹😝😂😂😂

Pressure ti wa.

Where there is pressure, there you will find confusion. 😂🤣
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Shigabs(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Who cares ? He’s not important
If he wasn't important as you claim, why requesting for his services?

1 Like

Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Geminiivory: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
datola:
Is he Wole Olanipekun or Lateef Fagbemi?

He should go and sit down.

Those ones you mentioned are notorious criminal minded corrupt lawyers everyone knows
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Poll23: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why will this type of name included in the legal team ?
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Jevica: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
you are just a low thinker

IyaebeTheGreat:
He wants cash and Asiwaju do not throw cash around in any form. He should go meet whoever is ready to bribe him.
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Cforchuks: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
You are rejecting job that nobody has offer you. No bi madness be this.
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shigabs:
If he wasn't important as you claim, why requesting for his services?
he’s not important to me and I’m sure someone else can replace him no matter what he does .
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by tyinfinity: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Another dullard like peter obi .An unknown Ipob lawyer .I have never heard his name before .A third class product
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by tyinfinity: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Another dullard like peter obi .An unknown Ipob lawyer .I have never heard his name before .
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Zeezenho: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

C'mom again, you said what? Babablu doesn't throw cash around?

What do you expect from an urchin?they reason with their anus..

1 Like

Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by emerged01(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
I never expected to see that kind of name in the legal team. The man knows how people of his region thinks and he has to play safe by rejecting the appointment. I
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by VIKTO83(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Agbara aka n'azo ala onye ji Jí ana ako.

If u are real igbo person u will understand what I mean.
But for those who don't understand, it means that WHEN U ENGAGE IN A LAND DISPUTE WITHOUT ANY SEED THOSE WITH SEED WILL CONTINUE TO PLANT.
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Juanmike(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
fareed69:

Una go 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 tired.
You sorrow only just began.
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by fareed69(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Juanmike:
You sorrow only just began.

We are laughing.
Obidient are crying 😭😭😭😭.
May 29 una go still cry more

Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by bosstim(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Everything is Ipob to get. Grow a pair.
Ballmer:
I will believe this news once I see it in vanguard punch premium time n not this ipob propaganda news outlet
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
mach7:
The headline is misleading.

Pius Akubo SAN was appointed into APC's Legal Team and NOT Tinubu's Legal Team.

Pius Akubo SAN is free to withdraw his nomination as a member of APC's Legal Team, but the excuse that he wasn't contacted is quite strange. However, he is entitled to his reasons.

For your kind information, to the misguided ones, Tinubu's Legal Team is led by Wole Olanipekun SAN and Pius Akubo is NOT a member of that team.

The Petition filed with regards to the Presidential elections was against the following persons/entities:

1. INEC
2. APC
3. Tinubu

Each of the above persons are required to present their own lawyers independent of each other.
pple don't think again in this era of fake news...
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Juanmike(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
fareed69:

We are laughing.
Obidient are crying 😭😭😭😭.
May 29 una go still cry more
We shall see.
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by phorget(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Is he begging your Asiwaju for cash?
How can you solicit for someone's services without consulting him and be willing to pay the required fee?
Asiwaju must be so dumb.

1 Like

Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Lightorder: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ballmer:
I will believe this news once I see it in vanguard punch premium time n not this ipob propaganda news outlet
which newspaper your papa get. Abi what was he doing when his mates , the owners of the newspaper were studying. Now you are on same path on Nairaland , wasting your time
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by stallionng: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mr integrity,we salute your courage to stand by justice ,fairplay and truth.
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by ImperialYoruba: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
LaSenior:
this shows that Tinubu knew that he going to steal someone's mandate and that's why he prepared his group of criminals to defend him

Urchins no get sense ea

Tinubu had always been proactive and never under-estimated anyone to pull a shenanigan. He comes prepared.

1 Like

Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by Lightorder: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Millimann:

You sound ignorant and daft?

He is No. 10 on their list. They already chose him but he doesn't want to engage in what will tarnish his career image.
you shouldn’t have dignified his stupidity by schooling the idiot. You have forgotten that urchins don’t read
Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by guychidile: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Maintain your integrity.,that one matters most.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency / BBNaija: Governor Wike Appreciates Tacha For Mentioning Him In Her Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.