Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze (27847 Views)

Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) / Lawman Duruji Resigns As Speaker, Imo House Of Assembly 48 Hours After / Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by Olachase(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
BossGerald:

Wetin bring kano here? we're talking Ogun state,

I was only trying to comfirm if truly ur people also troops into Kano in mass also 😏😏

If its true then make the conversation end there
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by BossGerald: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Olachase:
I was only trying to comfirm if truly ur people also troops into Kano in mass also 😏😏

If its true then make the conversation end there

Have you crossed the boundaries of ondo in you entire life??
Have you been to kano?
Do you know that kano municipal is far more developed than any of your state capital??

Ogbeni your region na slum, try and travel small
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by Olachase(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
BossGerald:

Have you crossed the boundaries of ondo in you entire life??
Have you been to kano?
Do you know that kano municipal is far more developed than any of your state capital??

Ogbeni your region na slum, try and travel small
bros I have once stated it in one of my comment anything that will makes me leave South West na to travel abroad
I rather spend my 21 day's leave in cotonou then south east πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by BossGerald: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Olachase:
bros I have once stated it in one of my comment anything that will makes me leave South West na to travel abroad
I rather spend my 21 day's leave in cotonou then south east πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pls spend it in your papa backward ekiti village and never bother returning to lagos.

Lagos needs sanity
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by Olachase(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
BossGerald:

Pls spend it in your papa backward ekiti village and never bother returning to lagos.

Lagos needs sanity
you mean you travel all the way from South East to South West due to ur bad region and you advising me to travel there

Ur is block 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by BossGerald: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Olachase:
you mean you travel all the way from South East to South West due to ur bad region and you advising me to travel there

Ur is block 🀣🀣🀣

Okpo! Do you think everyone abandoned their homestate like your people to become refugees in lagos??

I be proud Anambra, check my post and see my hood, I bet you're even staying in those trench part of lagos, tueh
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by Olachase(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
BossGerald:

Okpo! Do you think everyone abandoned their homestate like your people to become refugees in lagos??

I be proud Anambra, check my post and see my hood, I bet you're even staying in those trench part of lagos, tueh
lol the mumu even said trench, the money trench in lagos will generate in three months ur anambra might not generate it in 7 years, you kW that's the fact that's why you go home once in a year and only spent 2 weeks even ur governor self left Anambra he governor for 8 years and relocate to lagos 🀣🀣
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by biodunid: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Let us worry about Lagos thugs instead
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by BossGerald: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Olachase:
lol the mumu even said trench, the money trench in lagos will generate in three months ur anambra might not generate it in 7 years, you kW that's the fact that's why you go home once in a year and only spent 2 weeks even ur governor self left Anambra he governor for 8 years and relocate to lagos 🀣🀣

You're proud you abandoned your papa backward ekiti village to lagos trench?? Those living in islands, are they not humans??

Atleast igbos travel to their hometowns, what about you that doesn't know the road to your ekiti village your papa abandoned since 30yrs ago?

Lagos is not your state, go back to your ekiti village
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by Olachase(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
BossGerald:

You're proud you abandoned your papa backward ekiti village to lagos trench?? Those living in islands, are they not humans??

Atleast igbos travel to their hometowns, what about you that doesn't know the road to your ekiti village your papa abandoned since 30yrs ago?

Lagos is not your state, go back to your ekiti village
how did you pass ur mathematics, hooo sorry you might even be a drop out, you sound like someone with low IQ, it's a fool at 45, you are just 41 and you reasoning this why, are you stylishly saying you leave in island make I burst ur lie πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by BossGerald: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Olachase:
how did you pass ur mathematics, hooo sorry you might even be a drop out, you sound like someone with low IQ, it's a fool at 45, you are just 41 and you reasoning this why, are you stylishly saying you leave in island make I burst ur lie πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

You be confirm ode oo, go check my posts and threads, everyone can't abandon their villages to lagos like your people did and never turn back.

I'm only advising you to go back to your ekiti village and stop claiming lagosian cos you're not
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by Olachase(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2023
BossGerald:

You be confirm ode oo, go check my posts and threads, everyone can't abandon their villages to lagos like your people did and never turn back.

I'm only advising you to go back to your ekiti village and stop claiming lagosian cos you're not
have you been told that H.E Tinubu is ur new President. grin grin

you will cry for good 8 years
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by BossGerald: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Olachase:
have you been told that H.E Tinubu is ur new President. grin grin

you will cry for good 8 years

Go back to your ekiti village...don't change topic yet
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by Wahala90: 5:06am On Mar 11, 2023
shegra58:
Alaye bajΓ©

Yes na speak be well trained
Who even need home training to govern a state

Chinedu will never be Lagos state governor

Hahaha! You can reject your own brother but don't blame others for your woes when they buy the whole of your land.
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by shegra58: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2023
Wahala90:

Hahaha! You can reject your own brother but don't blame others for your woes when they buy the whole of your land.
Yes you buy the land but when you see war you will leave the land and run

After the Biafra war we returned all your properties but this time around

Sope otilΓ³ grin
Re: Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze by shegra58: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2023
Wahala90:

Hahaha! You are even more stupid than I imagined. I am happy that not all Yorubas are thugs and Agberos and sold their lands and want to grab them back. So you think only Agbado thugs can war against Ibos and other tribes in Lagos? Dem go kill una hang for poles.
same way Dem kill your kinsmen and hang them for poles during Biafra war cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos / APC Rivers State Suspends Amaechi And Others. / Military Launches Airstrike On Bonta, Benue To Kill Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.