Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Burna Boy Net Worth & Biography 2023 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Net Worth & Biography 2023 (817 Views)

Burna Boy Net Worth And Biography 2022. / Seyi Vibez Net Worth (biography , Girlfriend , Wikipedia , Age , Songs , Cars , / Burna Boy Net Worth And The Principle Of Consistency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Net Worth & Biography 2023 by TopLyrics(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2023
Multi-award-winning Nigerian singer, Songwriter, and record producer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu who’s professionally known as Burna Boy was born on the 2nd of July 1991 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, currently 31 years of age at the moment of writing this content.

He became very famous in 2012 after releasing his hit single “Like to Party”, from his debut studio album, which he titled L.I.F.E (2013).

Quick Review Of Burna Boy Profile.

Full Name; Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu
Stage Name; Burna Boy
Date Of Birth; 2nd of July 1991
Age; Currently 31 Years Of Age.
Place Of Birth; 1991 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Country Of Origin; Nigeria.
Occupation; Singer, Songwriter, and record producer.
Father’s Name; Samuel Ogulu.
Mother’s Name; Bose Ogulu.
Year Active; 2010–Present.
Genres; Pop & Afrobeat.
Labels; Atlantic Records & Warner Music Group.
Net Worth; ₦6.4Billion

Read More: https://001lyrics.com/burna-boy-net-worth-biography-2023/

Re: Burna Boy Net Worth & Biography 2023 by Arinzona20(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2023
Burna Boy, a renowned Nigerian singer-songwriter and record producer, has made a significant impact on the music industry throughout his successful career. With his exceptional talent and captivating voice, Burna Boy has gained a massive following and critical acclaim both in Nigeria and internationally.
This is Burnaboy Real Networth

(1) (Reply)

‘i’ll Run Mad Any Day I Lay Hands On My Wife’ – Junior Pope Swears To His Wife / Caroline Danjuma Reveals Why She Still Loves Ex-husband / How Fantastic Is Jmartins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.