Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos (1680 Views)

I Wish Delta Igbos Can Learn From Emefiele Trend. / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region / Here Is How And Why Some Niger Delta Igbos Began To Deny Their Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by wingmanIII: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
pineed:

Wow.. this is serious oh! May God help us from evil pepertuators.
The only evil perpetrators are these desperate APC clowns writing all manner of dubious and foolishly dangerous propaganda to evoke ethnic conflict hoping that anti Igbo sentiments will help them win the election. God will shame the unscrupulous, immoral degenerates.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by Yaribanzaonic: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
IPOB Special Squad. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

From A Delta IGBO man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Exposed by a :Known" IGBO hating APC miscreant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ogbeni Go and DIEE sef...know this and know it well...

GBADEBO RHODES ..is ya FVVCKING GOVERNOR.

Open another thread..with another letter from Fulani Herdsmen ..saying that LP sponsors them.

With these kind of Yoruba in the SW,, there is serious problem oooo!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by ElSudani: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sergio101:
cool

Delusion is the only thing I see here. Remember .....Yoruba's are the ones going tribal in this election saga. In Obi's case......."ipob/ igbo wont rule us". In Lagos gubern........"Chinedu is Omo ale ".

Their insecurity is second to non....maybe because they are too weak for competition.

Now a useless Joe igbokwe wannabes of Delta igbo are trying to wash their hand like pontius pilate to not be seen as "IGBO". There's nothing like mainstream igbo if you don't know.

Thank God in his word he said "because when it starts we will all suffer it because they count us all as igbos "

And that's exactly how they see you. Stop asslicking them and maintain your stand.

You are Igbo and have to be proud of it.

If e pain ndi ofe mmanu ........lagoon is close

Exactly what you did in South Africa before they sent you packing and you started crying xenophobia.
Keep on stoking the fire.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by SenatePresdo(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
totit:
This must not be taken for granted.

I thought Yorubas wants to pursue igbos and make them know that Lagos is yorubaland?

When the violence some of these Ekiti and Oshogbo Lagosians wannabe are praying for will come up.

Na everybody go hear am.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by Neckpresser101: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Olaniyi Rasheed

Olaniyi Rasheed

Olaniyi Rasheed

How many times I call you grin grin grin

No amount of hate , envy and jealousy will stop Igbos from progressing and waxing stronger

As long as we keep working hard and we'll continue to progress build and buy properties

You cannot hate who God has blessed

By God's grace MR GBADEBO is the next week

Shey Una get PVC grin cheesy grin grin
Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by Neckpresser101: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
ElSudani:

Exactly what you did in South Africa before they sent you packing and you started crying xenophobia.
Keep on stoking the fire.

This is not south Africa this is Nigeria

You can jump into the lagoon we'll prosper and buy your future grin
Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by totit: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I thought Yorubas wants to pursue igbos and make them know that Lagos is yorubaland?

When the violence some of these Ekiti and Oshogbo Lagosians wannabe are praying for will come up.

Na everybody go hear am.

I had to read what you wrote 3 times but I just couldn't make any sense of it. shocked

You just gave me a headache with your jargon, jeez!
Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by ElSudani: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Neckpresser101:

This is not south Africa this is Nigeria

You can jump into the lagoon we'll prosper and buy your future grin

Ghana nko, I don't doubt your ability to prosper the same way I don't doubt your ability to self destruct. Afi bi epe.
Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by Neckpresser101: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
ElSudani:

Ghana nko, I don't doubt your ability to prosper the same way I don't doubt your ability to self destruct. Afi bi epe.

Lol

We are chill cheesy

Didn't you notice? cheesy

Na Una dey bark like dog since after the election cheesy

Ndị ùchù cheesy
Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by SenatePresdo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
totit:

I had to read what you wrote 3 times but I just couldn't make any sense of it. shocked

You just gave me a headache with your jargon, jeez!

You couldn't make any sense out of it because you and I knows that you don't have sense undecided
Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by totit: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You couldn't make any sense out of it because you and[b]I knows that you[/b] don't have sense undecided

Oya, tell yourself the truth, does this make sense to you?

grin

Go to school no, you insist you must hawk gala why won't you write rubbish? grin

Such a dunse you are. You could not even construct a sound sentence. cheesy

And here comes another one, " you are I knows"? No wonder you write like a dunce and lout that you are.
Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by SenatePresdo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
totit:

Oya, tell yourself the truth, does this make sense to you?

grin

Go to school no, you insist you must hawk gala why won't you write rubbish? grin

Such a dunse you are. You could not even construct a sound sentence. cheesy

And here comes another one, " you are I knows"? No wonder you write like a dunce and lout that you are.

Leave Igbo, leave olosho, leave masturbation.

Omo your brain don knock, fundamental English you can't even understand.

Laugh wan kee me.. olodo! cheesy
Re: IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos by totit: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Leave Igbo, leave olosho, leave masturbation.

Omo your brain don knock, fundamental English you can't even understand.

Laugh wan kee me.. olodo! cheesy

Lool
The olodo rabata, having found his use of English is deadly like a tsunami has found his voice in pidgin.

Nothing dey ya head sir but sponge. grin

GTFO and go school abeg. Your Amueba English has given me enough of a headache.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The secret and game behind Fuel Subsidy / Niger Republic On Edge As Nigeria Thinkers Invasion Force To Oust Coup Leaders. / can u imagine what NAIJA will be like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.