Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market (16951 Views)

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Funsho Doherty, ADC Gurbanatorial Candidate For Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market by Omoawoke: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Amaggedon:
chinedu will win and you can go and kill yourself and the rest of your family fzcking bigot. Fool

Please hold your head still, lemme grab ruler
Re: ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market by Iwedunloye: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
Your ancestral last name is synonymous penury. It's generational poverty, since you decide to be unfortunate this afternoon, ogun kee you

E pain am
Re: ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market by Godfullsam(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
chaseblack:

Person wey dey near Doherty? That's when political opponents will say his real name is Dohertchuckwu from Abia state and implanted in Lagos state by IPOB agents.

Even if Sanwo Olu should move to opposite party I am sure the ruling party will remember he isn't a pure Yoruba but and IPOB slowpoke.
Dey pretend as of you don't know that Rhodes is as Yoruba as anyone can be.

You guys always avoid the fact that Rhodes hates yoruba people. His tweets confirmed it.

I will rather vote a full blooded Igbo man who loves and respect the yorubas than vote a pure yoruba man who hates his own people.
Re: ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Where are the pictures of his convoy? At least on this platform, we saw pictures of eellu Pee (LP) and APC candidates when they visit the burnt market and see the ways the traders come out to welcome the two candidates.
Revolva:

Bro he came with his convoy and security men

He is a very humble gentleman , dont say what you did not witness , i was there when he arrived till he left the scene
Re: ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market by blabulu2000: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Another selling point for unpopular political candidates.....

As if nah today market dey burn for Lagos state ....

All these politicians are the same ....using all.kimd of gimmicks to become the governor of Lagps state because Money dey lagos state ....

Jandour go soon come Akere market come do eye-service visit
Re: ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market by Goodconcept78: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Amaggedon:
chinedu will win and you can go and kill yourself and the rest of your family fzcking bigot. Fool
you only have 1 miserable vote.

Chinedu will win only in your dream and on social media just like the FRAUDULENT man Obi

cheesy
Re: ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market by Revolva(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
AKWATGOLD1:
Where are the pictures of his convoy? At least on this platform, we saw pictures of eellu Pee (LP) and APC candidates when they visit the burnt market and see the ways the traders come out to welcome the two candidates.

Sit down for Nairaland de find convoys , you are annoying o , so sad he has left long since , i dont care about his convoy , i focused my attention on the main man funsho doherty

His convoy arrived in a coaster bus , and other suvs and his security team were there as well

Oga abeg move on , no de behave like a kid
Re: ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market by Jostoman: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nwodosis:
Our politicians are too caring during election period.
atleast this man better pass the man that is doing wickedness to igbo and hausa okada rider in lagos but still pretend to be caring for them.
Re: ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market by Ogaonos: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Goodconcept78:
THE FRAUD OBI WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND DURING END SARS. NOW HE IS USING THE END SARS TENSION TO GAIN SYMPATHY AMONGST THE YOUTHS SO AS TO ACHIEVE HIS AGENDA.

NO WONDER THEY LABELLED HIM AS AN OPPORTUNIST

HE WONT EVER SMELL THE PRESIDENTIAL SEAT NOR EVEN LAGOS POLITICAL PRESENCE.

GRV HAS NO PLACE IN LAGOS POLITICAL SPACE. MAKE HE DEY GO ENUGU

THANK YOU
smh for u na nairaland.nairalsnd a place of ignorance in politics.thank God i went to twitter during endsars .where real logical pple where plotting the endsars movement while here on nairaland it was d usual lies of ipob/ ibos dt behind it smh.
for peter obi matta he neva use endsars to gain sympathy na drag they for twitter drag am to contest.nairaland is an irelevant platform full of ypruba tribal bigots.dt why u neva see any politicians having profiles here but u see dt twitter p.o nd atiku have profile acvount there even sanwo olu is tweeting in twitter but nt sending any message here on nairaland
Re: ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market by Mrmb: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nwodosis:
Our politicians are too caring during election period.

Na that time them dey get conscience grin grin grin
Re: ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market by Solsix(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
LP no see this candidate, dem go carry IPOB

Of all candidates to pick, why ipob

Modified; see as dem dey vex dey quote me.

Anybody supporting Chinedu on nairaland, just do a background check on their profile. Almost all are from the same side. Some have even created threads on Ipob before. So I’m not surprised
If they carry am, una go find another thing talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum / Security Operatives Teargass Students In #freezakzaky Protest In Abuja / President Buhari Meets With National Assembly Principal Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.