Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Promote Your Brand With 2D/3D Animation Videos - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Promote Your Brand With 2D/3D Animation Videos (174 Views)

TWITTER VS INSTAGRAM: Where Does Your Brand Stand ? / Learning Web Design/development, 3d Animation E.t.c For Free / Increase Your Brand's Visibility. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Brand With 2D/3D Animation Videos by Prosper79(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Would you love to create a short Video Explainer of what your Brand represents?

Businesses show their proposal and dreams to the masses via Audio-Visual representation which is known today as Videography.

In its many forms, most of them were created using PowerPoint slides (Audio-visual). Since people tend to remember what they see over a long period...businesses continue to use this strategy to promote their Brand.

Big conglomerates like Beverage industries, Network providers, Universities and lots more are not relenting on the advantage that relies on Video.

You don't need to have a whole lot to make a good video for yourself.

I can help you create a Good, short, Attention grabbing 2D/3D Explainer Animation about your Business.

I provide this service for N3000, but I have decided to reduce it to N1500 and it's for a limited window.

DM me now 09033951266 and let's create am Amazing Video together.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Wole Adedoyin Established Ancaps And Ncla / Upload Books On Amazon With Out Writing A Word. You Don't Have To Brainstorm / Write Novel In 30minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.