Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine (2395 Views)

Once Upon A Time / Once Upon A Time. . . / Once Upon A Time. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2011
I would go forward in Time to the days when a Cure for Cancer is found then I would go into the Past and give the Cure to all the people that need it , that way i might not be on my own today.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by BasseyJ(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2011
I would go just get a dairy, live out a football season noting down who wins who, who scores and the rest, after the season, i'll get into the time machine and go back one year(to the beggining of the season), and bet on what i already know. Nothing's as good as betting without risk.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by oscar4luv(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2011
hmmm, i tink i wud go to www.9jaboys.com
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by ice234: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2011
boko haram headoffice
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by vincent10(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2011
i wil go and make life 4 nigerians good. If possible
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by AmAlone: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2011
Will Go And Find Out When Exactly The World Will Come To An End. . . .

Or The Day I Die!!!!
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by bright007(f): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2011
**will go to d times of Adam $ eve and maybe I can stop Adam from eating d fruit!
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by uglyBetty1(f): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2011
bright007:

**will go to d times of Adam $ eve and maybe I can stop Adam from eating d fruit!

Hahahahahahahahaha, so funny. Infact i will even do that one before you.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by brad(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2011
i will go back to help you start a better thread,
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by lysaa(f): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2011
Aww op, its a shame. . God's with u tho.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by AmAlone: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
All of you here wanting to back and have a good life,

is "clock" not a time machine?

I mean It tells "time" and "works"(often with a battery) which makes it a machine!!!!

I guess where we all you want to go now using our time machines is our various places of work!!!!! - tadaaa!!!!

. . . . . .  . . . . . . .  .Don't beeeee layyyte grin grin
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by lysaa(f): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2011
Its time to sleep, goodnight!
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Generalkorex(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2016
k2wise:
I would go forward in Time to the days when a Cure for Cancer is found then I would go into the Past and give the Cure to all the people that need it , that way i might not be on my own today.
abeg i need your email sir
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by sarz(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2016
BasseyJ:
I would go just get a dairy, live out a football season noting down who wins who, who scores and the rest, after the season, i'll get into the time machine and go back one year(to the beggining of the season), and bet on what i already know. Nothing's as good as betting without risk.
grin ah go make sure say i drain any money were Bet9ja get infact bet9ja go brok cux of me grin
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by kpotu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Zap straight to the night Buhari was conceived, and put a flippen condom on pa Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Watch: The Real Hammer Head Of Horror. / Lok At This Guys Facebook Profile / Who Else Can See What's Wrong In This Photo???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.