Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Messi Is The Best And The Most Successful Player In History Of Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Is The Best And The Most Successful Player In History Of Football (277 Views)

The Best Save In The History Of Football / Dani Alves Overtakes HIMSELF As The Most Successful Player Ever / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Is The Best And The Most Successful Player In History Of Football by Almiron: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
The fact that Lionel Messi has won everything there’s to win in football , both individually and collectively must be painful for haters.

I think y'all Pendu fans still think we having something in common, no we don't. Now we Messi fans are watching him play for fun, I don't care if dem knack his team 7-0, it doesn't change anything cos he already completed football last year.

The earlier you lowlife get that into y'all thick skull the better. Anytime I see an anti Messi thread , I just want to open it and swear for any Pendu fans on it wey cap nonsense.

The argument whatsoever ended last year. If you ever want to have a conversation with us, bring your world cup medal.

We don't give a fvck if psg lose, nah their loss be that. Mbappe should hustle harder to win UCL, that should be his life's goal now, not LEO's , man has literally achieved the impossible, that's why Pendu ran to the camel league cos there's nothing left to compete for.

It's over. Oloribu Obembet take note, it's over and I'm sure you'll not stop, cos if you don't post anti Messi thread e go be like say you dey struggle to breathe, that's why I'm here to use curse to reset your head, you and your fellow nonentities.

There's no more argument. We are done with football just having fun now.

8 balloon d'Or on its way. I already told yall back then that you Pendu's fan pain na eternal.

Nlfpmod Mynd44 frontpage pls.

1 Like

Re: Messi Is The Best And The Most Successful Player In History Of Football by Almiron: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Compare Messi at 35 with that Camel league's donkey.

Facts and numbers don't lie

We have it and we go injure Una with it

(1) (Reply)

The Moments Haaland Scores Five Goals In A Single Match / 1.5 To 2 Odds Roll Over By Crazy Psychic / Chelsea Fans Were Being Forced By Stewards To Watch The Match To The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.