Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal (6587 Views)

Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today / Peter Obi All Smiles At The Palace Of Emir Of Minna (Pictures) / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by id4sho(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
ekolobaba:
I thought LP is not an Igbo party.

Wetin happen? Obi na the biggest scam. Hehehehe
S.T.Hong - Adamawa werey

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by franchasofficia: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nuhskhut:
If he can't trust other tribes,then he should expect none from others
Its not just about trust, the whole legal team are working for free as volunteers and you know its only Igbo lawyers who believe in Peter Obi that can do that.

You saw how Yoruba and Northern Labor Party executives were decamping to APC and PDP because they said Peter Obi wasn't releasing money to them for campaigns.

So the question is; are other tribe's SAN ready to work diligently to reclaim Peter Obi's mandate without being paid millions or billions as its the case with such big case?
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by kunle4toyeyaho: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
oyin44:

Obi's campaign was based on ethnicity and religion. .

that is why he couldn't win the election
Correct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by richie240: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
And he wants to rule the same ppl he doesnt trust cant stand?
Baba God Abeg o!
cool
omowolewa:
This is not appointment that comes with quota but trust.

Maybe he does not trust other tribes
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by richie240: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
oyin44:

Obi's campaign was based on ethnicity and religion. .

that is why he couldn't win the election
Pls dont loud it.
They cannot/do not have the capacity to digest what u've just said.

My ppl will say "even if u throw d knife 200 times, it will surely land on its side".
Let them conduct d election a million times, he will still not win.
cool
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by eleniyan2020: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
ubest1:
Tinubu can use both Yoruba & hausa/Fulani SAN both Nigerian want their stolen mandate back
Nigeria in the southeast or which other Nigeria... It is better to continue fighting for Biafra, Igbo man can never be president in this Nigeria!
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by Mindlog: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Arapmoi22:

And other tribes know he doesn't trust them too.
You can't lead people who can not trust you either.
Double Wahala for Obi who obviously is sectional (Tribal and Religious).

How many non-Yorubas are on APC's legal team?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by revolt(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dumb ass tribalists.... teibalists need to be crucified. Burnt alive. You bastards are the ones holding Africa and the black race back.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by Bimpe29: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lol but Okutepa isn't Igbo nah. Are you saying he is bigot or what?
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by richie240: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
At least Mazi Akubo (From ss) was chosen/ invited.
Tell us which yoruba/hausa lawyer obi picked biko?

E dey una bodi!
cool
Mindlog:

Below is APC's legal team, oya identify the tribe.
[]Prince Lateef Fagbemi
Ahmad Usman El-Marzuq
Sam Ologunorisa,
Rotimi Oguneso
Olabisi Soyebo,
Gboyega Oyewole,
Muritala Abdulrasheed
Aliyu Omezia Saiki,
Tajudeen Oladoja
Pius Akubo (was not pre-engaged, saw his name on social media and senior man excused himself)
Oluseye Opasanya
Suraju Saida
Kazeem Adeniyi.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by nnamdi640: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nuhskhut:
If he can't trust other tribes,then he should expect none from others
You are free to join them
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by youngrichnigga: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
We are our own enemies....., Did they get their SANs and law practice licences from a town hall country different from Bala Blu Nigeria undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by AmotekunSW: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
karnap:
It might be that those SAN offered themselves free service to fight for the new Nigeria than others who charge LP and PO so much....

Some times we need to reason beyond ethnicity.

So, only igbos offer their services for a new Nigeria.
You are very daft
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by richie240: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ngwanu, where is he from?
cool

Bimpe29:
Lol but Okutepa isn't Igbo nah. Are you saying he is bigot or what?
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by flokii: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Obi would have turned this country upside down with his bigotry.

We are looking for a unifier, an ethnic divider is showing up and fighting to be declared winner.
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by ScamHunter: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
ekolobaba:

APC and lies. So all those are Igbo names eh? I can read at least 5 non Igbo names there
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by Mindlog: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
richie240:
At least Mazi Akubo (From ss) was chosen/ invited.
Tell us which yoruba/hausa lawyer obi picked biko?

E dey una bodi!
cool

How do you add the name of someone you never had prior contact with regarding representation, I guess it was an after thought to make it look like it is not just a particular region. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In your little mind, Nigeria only has three tribes!

And also tell us igbo lawyers Tinubu picked. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by 0monnak0da: 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You are very daft
They are saintly people
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by 9jii(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
ubest1:
Tinubu can use both Yoruba & hausa/Fulani SAN both Nigerian want their stolen mandate back
We made him president no need for that
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by richie240: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Gentleman, that's beside the point.
The issue is that Mazi Akubo was invited d same way others were invited and he never said he rejected bcus of the way he was invited. He did so for "personal reasons" other than mere frivolous reason(s) as u try to paint it.

Mindlog:

How do you add the name of someone you never had prior contact with regarding representation, I guess it was an after thought to make it look like it is not just a particular region. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In your little mind, Nigeria only has three tribes!

And also tell us igbo lawyers Tinubu picked. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by Olatara(f): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
madapcmod:
An average Yoruba Muslim is an illiterate and has never crossed Ore.

Your shame dey shame me

S.T Hong, Okutepa, Dafila, Azinge are Igbos? Anuofia!

Please show us Thiefnubuu legal team
Azinge (Delta name). Lawyer family.
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by Mindlog: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
richie240:
Gentleman, that's beside the point.
The issue is that Mazi Akubo was invited d same way others were invited and he never said he rejected bcus of the way he was invited. He did so for "personal reasons" other than mere frivolous reason(s) as u try to paint it.

How do you invite a SAN over social media, even a baby lawyer have more dignity than that.

Mazi Akubo? Shebi I don talk am before say anyone who is not Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani is automatically igbo to you and likes! Try to read wide!

Pius Akubo is not IGBO but from the middle belt region, folks from Benue/Plateau bear Akubo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by crixlight2(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
omowolewa:

Then he want to be president on other tribe , why should other tribe allow him to be their president
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by crackhouse(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
omowolewa:

all of them are not Igbos to start with. There are about 5 names that are not igbo names on that list.
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by HydraFeeds(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
omowolewa:

so how do you expect him to lead other tribes if he doesn’t trust them ?
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by Buziness101: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
ekolobaba:

Thunder fire you dia, idiot
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by william1ehsan: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
U be mumuU be mumu...
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by Bimpe29: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
richie240:
Ngwanu, where is he from?
cool

Kogi State I think
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by karnap(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You are very daft
Urchins don't understand English
I was brought up not teach you how to understand English you dumbag.
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by AmotekunSW: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
karnap:

Urchins don't understand English
I was brought up not teach you how to understand English you dumbag.

Go and market your Pi in peace, daft akpu-gobbling fool.
Using 3 sittings WAEC to apply for Banking and Finance. Don't go and be an okada rider.
Stupid Arrow
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by karnap(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Go and market your Pi in peace, daft akpu-gobbling fool.
Using 3 sittings WAEC to apply for Banking and Finance. Don't go and be an okada rider.
Stupid Arrow

What you said doesn't exist around me grin grin grin
Like I said earlier you are still dumbag,and you will remains a locals urchins who type with android phone
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by AmotekunSW: 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
karnap:

What you said doesn't exist around me grin grin grin
Like I said earlier you are still dumbag,and you will remains a locals urchins who type with android phone

Monkey doing houseboy work calling himself chef. You're a very dumb monkey. No under that girl wanted to give you another man's child to father.

You're an incurable rretttard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mugabe's Latest Bus ! / Lagos Ex-deputy Governor Ojikutu Wanted Over Alleged N130m Fraud / Scene Of Attack On Dakuku Peterside - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.