Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman (6180 Views)

Nobody Talking About Jandour & Funke Akindele, Atiku can't Bankrol his Candidate / We Will Make Sanwo-Olu Jobless, Lagos PDP Tells Wike / Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by FisifunKododada: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by BossGerald: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Once GRV loses this election, the benefits and advantages Igbos in Lagos enjoy will never be the same.

Yorubas will treat Igbos the same way you treat Yorubas. We both know what that means for your future in Lagos.

Imagine this miscreant from ekiti village dey talk nonsense...what can you do? Go better your life first.
Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by AmotekunSW: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
JOemmy:

Total gibberish is it only igbos that voted for LP in lagos why target the igbos? What ever ur evil plans against the igbos will never see the light of day.

But only Igbos are calling Lagos no man's land.
Only Igbos have been holding Twitter spaces saying that they will imprison our traditional rulers in Lagos once GRV wins.
Only Igbos in Abia have been holding meeting that they must capture Lagos.

Look at DispatcherLagos for instance. He entered Lagos with rags less than 3 years ago. Today, he's calling Lagos no man's man's, saying Igbos own Lagos.

Look at greggng also. Left Igboland in penury, he's in Gowon Estate saying Lagos is no man's land and insulting Yorubas.

You Igbos think only you have the right to be tribalistic, you lie. Yorubas will show you tribalism without mercy.

In the coming months, you Igbos will see hell, I promise you. We will cripple you in this Lagos and it will be too hot for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by AmotekunSW: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
BossGerald:

Imagine this miscreant from ekiti village dey talk nonsense...what can you do? Go better your life first.

Keep running your akpu mouth.
Next week when you slaves start begging for peace meeting, it will be too late.
You must go to your region the same way you came.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by greggng: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Only Igbos have been holding Twitter spaces saying that they will imprison our traditional rulers in Lagos once GRV wins.

Look at Despatcherlagos for instance. He entered Lagos with rags less than 3 years ago. Today, he's calling Lagos no man's man's, saying Igbos own Lagos.

Look at greggng also. Left Igboland in penury, he's in Gowon Estate saying Lagos is no man's land and insulting Yorubas.

You Igbos think only you have the right to be tribalistic, you lie. Yorubas will show you tribalism without mercy.

In the coming months, you Igbos will see hell, I promise you. We will cripple you in this Lagos and it will be too hot for you.

I have never said lagos is no man's land ...you can never see me in such petty discussion cos is neither here nor there . It doesn't put food on my table ...Granted is your land but you have sold all of it to strangers ...are you now saying you can eat your cake and have it? Only lazy fools that think they can eat there cake and have it . I even witness a family land that was recently sold...I question how you guys behave cos of money ...dug out the dead parents and took there body to another place for re burial ...thereafter you sold the land ...by tomorrow you start saying you are the owner of the land ...I believe u came into this world with nothing and when I die I die with nothing ...keep claiming a land you don't even have a single room to your name

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by seanwilliam(m): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Sanwolu looks good at his age abeg .
He looks very healthy and manly .

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by raskymonojendor: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Mtchew.
Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by Benbellamor: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2023
highchief1:
u r a goat if u judge by looks.ayade looked so cute go and find out about his performance.All this 18yrs old OBIDIENT turned politician that reason with their anus.
I feel your pain, Sanwo Olu looks like a gateman to GRV .... grin grin grin
Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by BossGerald: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Keep running your akpu mouth.
Next week when you slaves start begging for peace meeting, it will be too late.
You must go to your region the same way you came.

Who go chase them?? You wey never chop belle full??

You must go back to your backward Ogun, Osun, Oyo and ekiti villages where you came from.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by Benbellamor: 12:12am On Mar 10, 2023
BossGerald:

Who go chase them?? You wey never chop belle full??

You must go back to your backward Ogun, Osun, Oyo and ekiti villages where you came from.
HAA...uppercut niyen now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by BossGerald: 12:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Benbellamor:
HAA...uppercut niyen now grin grin

grin
Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by Harddiskng(m): 2:27am On Mar 10, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Once GRV loses this election, the benefits and advantages Igbos in Lagos enjoy will never be the same.

Yorubas will treat Igbos the same way you treat Yorubas. We both know what that means for your future in Lagos.

When I tell people this and they want to take it the wrong way, I set them straight.

Every action has consequences, after a failed invasion it is only logically for the people of the land to protect themselves from such an event reoccurring.

So some people from a certain part of Nigeria should not cry foul or fawn innocence when the axe comes down. They deliberately took actions which they knew the indigenes of Lagos would find provocative.

You can’t kick the hornets nest and expect everything to be jolly afterwards. As you lay your bed, so you must lie on it!

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by boxypane(m): 2:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Govern a state or people you don't understand?
Governance is more than dreams and aspirations! What has he been able to achieve outside he's family's riches.
Let us not malign a won debate or posture to actual reality of character, achievements, leadership skills, discipline and ettiquettes.
If you truly know Vivour, u go delete your post.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by AmotekunSW: 3:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Harddiskng:

When I tell people this and they want to take it the wrong way, I set them straight.

Every action has consequences, after a failed invasion it is only logically for the people of the land to protect themselves from such an event reoccurring.

So some people from a certain part of Nigeria should not cry foul or fawn innocence when the axe comes down. They deliberately took actions which they knew the indigenes of Lagos would find provocative.

You can’t kick the hornets nest and expect everything to be jolly afterwards. As you lay your bed, so you must lie on it!

You will never see an Ijaw, Urhobo Itsekiri, Bini, Annang, Berom, Tiv, Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri person call Lagos no man's land, it is those cursed thieves from the erosion region who do this nonsense.

They will NEVER amount to anything in this Lagos. All the benefits they hitherto enjoyed will be given to our brothers in the South South and our friends from the North.

Those ingrates and land thieves who Lagos no man's land will be destroyed and disgraced out of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by JOemmy(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Look at DispatcherLagos for instance. He entered Lagos with rags less than 3 years ago. Today, he's calling Lagos no man's man's, saying Igbos own Lagos.

Better know what you wish for young man before it consume u the worst u lagos miscreants can do is to be attacking poor igbo traders but be well informed that igbos are not cowards and weak like other nigerian tribes they will definitely be defending themselves if u miscreants continue with ur madness.
Ohanaeze ndigbo which is the mouth piece of the igbos have never came out any day to claim that lagos is a no man's land or that igbos owns lagos stop listening to the words of individuals who might not even be igbos and use their words as excuse to unleash ur age long hatred and envy on innocent successfull igbo people in ur land. u yorubas also have yoruba people that are doing extremely very well in igboland and can also suffer retaliation so be wise and stop the foolishness.
Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by highchief1: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Benbellamor:
I feel your pain, Sanwo Olu looks like a gateman to GRV .... grin grin grin
pain ke.I’m just analyzing issues as I see them.Wetin concern me and Nigeria Abi Africa.I Dey Canada bros if una like una vote mr ibu for governor.
Re: Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman by Benbellamor: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Every good Lagosian is salivating to have GRv as Governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Not Dictating To Efcc,others Osinbajo / Nigeria: IHRC Cautiously Welcomes Inquiry Findings Into Nigeria Massacre / Ghanaian Disses Nigeria On Twitter, Gets Epic Clapback From A Nigerian (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.