Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

If Only Adams Oshiomhole Was A Bini Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Only Adams Oshiomhole Was A Bini Man (609 Views)

2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only Adams Oshiomhole Was A Bini Man by oshorstan(f): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
If only Senator Adams Oshiomhole was from Edo South.

He would have been their hero. I must celebrate the Few Bini people who have the GUTS to slam the Governor for not doing well for 7 years. I celebrate you! When I see those rickety media aides attacking , Maligning, Vilifying , and fabricating lies against the person of Senator Adams Oshiomhole, I just shake my head. Make una leave this man!

What do you want from him ? The Man he gave you is not from Edo North, but from among you. You see the nonsense he did to Okakuo , By frustrating his efforts of becoming MD of NDDC board, Oshiomhole will never do that to an Etsako Man, Never!

Look at The Political projections of Oshiomhole,
He made Philip Shaibu deputy Governor,
He influenced the Ministerial position of Clem Agba,
Now it is believed that he's projecting Clem Agba for Edo 2024.
The Etsako Agenda considers her people, FIRST!
You cannot come across Eramha without him blessing you.
How many of Edo South day act that way?
Your Governor was busy demolishing the properties of his own people, having issues with the palace. And I wonder who he was impressing!

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole still remains a course to be studied in Faculties and department across every strata of Education at a global level. He is relevant! Check the position he has attained or his party responsibility, my man must deliver. I think Governor Wike Nyesom took that from him. Oshobaba can enter Benin at any time, and he will get a rousing welcome from Bini people, whereas your guy cannot even win his unit , talkless of walking freely without people chanting , ELU-P 78, ELU-79..... Obi cheren ren Ren che Obi! A sitting governor without National assembly representing his party.

I dare any of my Edo South people to travel to Edo North, and see what I call leadership. The small village called Iyamho have the structures and capacity to be a state capital. It has everything! Oshiomhole has completed leadership, and I will encourage him to try his best to finish the Teaching Hospital, which is capable of employing XXXXX youthsπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„, hope you understand?

Maximum respect to Senator comrade Adams Oshiomhole, he's my Man anyday.

Oshor Omijie Oshor writes from Sapele road , Benin City

2 Likes

Re: If Only Adams Oshiomhole Was A Bini Man by Odibembem: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
oshorstan:
If only Senator Adams Oshiomhole was from Edo South.

He would have been their hero. I must celebrate the Few Bini people who have the GUTS to slam the Governor for not doing well for 7 years. I celebrate you! When I see those rickety media aides attacking , Maligning, Vilifying , and fabricating lies against the person of Senator Adams Oshiomhole, I just shake my head. Make una leave this man!

What do you want from him ? The Man he gave you is not from Edo North, but from among you. You see the nonsense he did to Okakuo , By frustrating his efforts of becoming MD of NDDC board, Oshiomhole will never do that to an Etsako Man, Never!

Look at The Political projections of Oshiomhole,
He made Philip Shaibu deputy Governor,
He influenced the Ministerial position of Clem Agba,
Now it is believed that he's projecting Clem Agba for Edo 2024.
The Etsako Agenda considers her people, FIRST!
You cannot come across Eramha without him blessing you.
How many of Edo South day act that way?
Your Governor was busy demolishing the properties of his own people, having issues with the palace. And I wonder who he was impressing!

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole still remains a course to be studied in Faculties and department across every strata of Education at a global level. He is relevant! Check the position he has attained or his party responsibility, my man must deliver. I think Governor Wike Nyesom took that from him. Oshobaba can enter Benin at any time, and he will get a rousing welcome from Bini people, whereas your guy cannot even win his unit , talkless of walking freely without people chanting , ELU-P 78, ELU-79..... Obi cheren ren Ren che Obi! A sitting governor without National assembly representing his party.

I dare any of my Edo South people to travel to Edo North, and see what I call leadership. The small village called Iyamho have the structures and capacity to be a state capital. It has everything! Oshiomhole has completed leadership, and I will encourage him to try his best to finish the Teaching Hospital, which is capable of employing XXXXX youthsπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„, hope you understand?

Maximum respect to Senator comrade Adams Oshiomhole, he's my Man anyday.

Oshor Omijie Oshor writes from Sapele road , Benin City

I dont know why most Binis suddenly became so defensive and in denial of the achievements of Oshiomhole. Perhaps it's the shame that Bini governors of Edo State be it Lucky Igbins or Obaseki the traitor have performed disastrously compared to Oshiomhole and Osunbor who had a brief stint. The Binis know that Igbins and Obaseki are disasters, why they choose to own them and be tribalistic is what I don't understand. My Esan people hate Oshiomhole cos he fell our Iroko, Tony Anenih so I understand that grief, what I don't get is d beef of the Binis whose late Oba and current Oba love Oshiomhole so much

6 Likes

Re: If Only Adams Oshiomhole Was A Bini Man by EdCure: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
You are very correct. Oshiomole is indeed a leader.
The Binis are weighed down by politics of tribalism and hatred like their igbo friends. This same igbos will soon take over their land and dominate them politically.
The last election has shown that igbos now decide who is elected in bini land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Only Adams Oshiomhole Was A Bini Man by Dreal1247: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Man must wack. At least a senator needs personal aids.
Re: If Only Adams Oshiomhole Was A Bini Man by badbreathcure101: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Clement Agba!!! That man was one of the first billionaires edo state ever produced and right from the 90s till date he is still on top of money. They are the ones into real engineering!! It is one thing to make money but to maintain that wealth takes real hardwork.

1 Like

Re: If Only Adams Oshiomhole Was A Bini Man by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2023
EdCure:
The Binis are weighed down by politics of tribalism and hatred like their igbo friends. This same igbos will soon take over their land and dominate them politically.
What part of Edo do you come from
Re: If Only Adams Oshiomhole Was A Bini Man by Fira09(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2023
EdCure:
You nuisance will just be spewing thunderous gibberish with zero ideology about a place!🀑🀑

The numbers of Igbo in the whole of Edo state ain't upto 1.5%/100%.

In the history of Nigeria, which state had been taken over by a tribe? You better switch your weed supplier.🀑🀑

Edolites massively voted for PO, so which Igbo are you talking about.

1 Like

Re: If Only Adams Oshiomhole Was A Bini Man by famology(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2023
Clem Agba will be a great governor but I want power to go to esan land.
Re: If Only Adams Oshiomhole Was A Bini Man by dedonfranco(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2023
We understand the hate towards Oshiomole.

(1) (Reply)

If Obi Had Come Second In The Election, / Only APC Members Have Been Killed So Far / To Every Yoruba Sons And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.