Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What This Keke Man Did After I Mistakenly Paid Him Twice! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What This Keke Man Did After I Mistakenly Paid Him Twice! (323 Views)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Keke Man Did After I Mistakenly Paid Him Twice! by Lizzbett: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Due to lack of physical cash, I boarded a Keke with the intention of paying him via transfer, I initially wanted to pay into his opay account but my bank network was misbehaving, I decide to request for another account which he gave me acces bank same with my bank. I did the transfer, when I got my debit alert, I discovered my balance was below my expectation, I told him to check his account of which he did, he even showed me his bank statement, only the one I paid was there.

When he was about to leave, he requested my phone number and said Incase anything happen!

Few hours later, he called me to say another payment was in his opay account bearing same name in his access bank account.

He requested for my account details and transfer the balance back to me. Guess what? The guy is OBIDENTS

Are these set of people still out there? Let this go viral

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Keke Man Did After I Mistakenly Paid Him Twice! by rexchazy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
There are still good Nigerians it not a better of obedient or Bat or Atiku. When you have good heart it has nothing do with your political affiliation. You guys are making it look it only obedient that will go to heaven
Re: What This Keke Man Did After I Mistakenly Paid Him Twice! by Zazoopk(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hmmm , na weed they make ur they behaue like dis ,stop smoking
Re: What This Keke Man Did After I Mistakenly Paid Him Twice! by ihedioramma: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
YES HE IS OBIDENT .

(1) (Reply)

Biomass Charcoal Briquette Machine For Sale / Which Reliable Logistic Company Can One Use To Import Goods From Asia / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.