Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos (409 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project / "I Cannot Thank You Enough For Being My Pillar Of Support" - Sanwo-olu To Wife / Sanwo-olu To Participate In Ajegunle Community Football Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos by Sorrynovex: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
This mental health patient called Jide sanwo olu is mad o .

You want to bring Blockchain and cryptocurrency to Lagos .

This guy dey mad or something?

Something online a virtual currency how can you carry it to Lagos ni how possible.

Okay make we say e possible, is it not the same crypto currency APC government banned ?

And the APC urchins and miscreants with dirty boxers defended the policy .

Guys I'm not making this up , sanwo olu is a failed governor

And he will fail in Lagos .

If e pain you scream

#sorrynovex

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos by Freshtruth(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
This obedients movement they make this guy dey promise heaven on earth grin for my experience all second term governors hardly perform their second term is an avenue to embezzled. Fashola, Akpabio,udom Emmanuel, obaseki,tambuwal proves me right. That y the thing dey pain Ambode till today grin
Watch out for zulum of borno state second term the people will regret it.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lol...very funny

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
You can't be a nairaland member and develope high BP

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
All these mumu politicians making moves that were supposed to be done in 4 years into 3 weeks...and some foolish Nigerians who cant see beyond their tribalistic noses will still vote him...by the way..he wants to bring to Lagos what people are already using all over Nigeria?...at this point theres no limit to how dumb this man is.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos by Sorrynovex: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
You can't be a nairaland member and develope high BP

Hahahahaha

Ma nigga

We go dey drop APC failures like pos receipts

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos by Sorrynovex: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
This obedients movement they make this guy dey promise heaven on earth grin for my experience all second term governors hardly perform their second term is an avenue to embezzled. Fashola, Akpabio,udom Emmanuel, obaseki,tambuwal proves me right. That y the thing dey pain Ambode till today grin
Watch out for zulum of borno state second term the people will regret it.

A swear nigga non know when e promise say e go carry Blockchain come Lagos .

This is not a made up prank

Jide na pure mumu

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos by gfelo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
May God bless you for this post, Sanwo Olu just wake up from slumber, this is how he will stager till he hand over to vivor, Lagos must be free from bondage of APC.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos by Sorrynovex: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
gfelo:
May God bless you for this post, Sanwo Olu just wake up from slumber, this is how he will stager till he hand over to vivor, Lagos must be free from bondage of APC.

Sanwo olu is nothing but a cocaine sniffing boy boy

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos by press9jatv: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sanwo Olu is a clueless goner on March 18th governorship Election
Re: Sanwo Olu To Bring Blockchain To Lagos by Sorrynovex: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
press9jatv:
Sanwo Olu is a clueless goner on March 18th governorship Election

In my whole life I have never seen a governor without the mind of his own like Jide

#sorrynovex

(1) (Reply)

Surulere Election: Confusion Over LP Candidacy / 2023 Polls: Disgruntled Nigerians D€§troy Their International Passports / Crowd Interrupts Soludo’s Speech As Obi Makes Surprise At His Anniversary Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.