Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Tinubu Has Zero Tolerance For Corruption - Prof. Sagay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tinubu Has Zero Tolerance For Corruption - Prof. Sagay (222 Views)

Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading / Tinubu Has Promised To Protect All Religious Interests If Elected. / Futo Has Zero Joy For It Students During Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Zero Tolerance For Corruption - Prof. Sagay by BLACKPRIEST: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tinubu Has Zero Tolerance for Corruption - Prof. Sagay

_[i]“I give you an example: when it was learnt that some Lagos State judges were corrupt, what the attorney general did then was to upgrade all their conditions and each was given a house and four wheel vehicles."[/i]

https://barristerng.com/tinubu-has-zero-tolerance-for-corruption-prof-sagay/

Tell me that you didn't laugh
Re: Tinubu Has Zero Tolerance For Corruption - Prof. Sagay by Babaken(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
We have heard all that from buhari his government record the highest level of corruption so far.
Re: Tinubu Has Zero Tolerance For Corruption - Prof. Sagay by Bluntguy: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Babaken:
We have heard all that from buhari his government record the highest level of corruption so far.
That man has been spewing rubbish for almost eight years now. After Buhari and Tinubu, he is the next biggest disappointment of the APC government.
Re: Tinubu Has Zero Tolerance For Corruption - Prof. Sagay by gaby(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Oxymoron...

Gerontocratic club of Nigeria spokesman.
Re: Tinubu Has Zero Tolerance For Corruption - Prof. Sagay by Babaken(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Bluntguy:

That man has been spewing rubbish for almost eight years now. After Buhari and Tinubu, he is the next biggest disappointment of the APC government.
other small African countries are looking at Nigeria with pity.

(1) (Reply)

Winners / Losers / Feshop Revolutionizing The Token Marketplace Credit Cards To Crypto / Domestic Worker Kills His Boss & Her Daughter 24 Hrs After His Employment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.