Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Is The Clear Objective Of The Naira Design? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Clear Objective Of The Naira Design? (253 Views)

The background story of Buhari, Tinubu, Apc Govs And Naira Design / Oshiomhole Appealing To Nigerians To Avoid Protest Over New Naira Design Policy / Map Of The Mission Objective Of Eastern Security Network (ESN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Clear Objective Of The Naira Design? by nkemjacob2(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
For me I don't even understand this policy. What is the policy meant to achieve. For those who understand explain
Re: What Is The Clear Objective Of The Naira Design? by Evergreen12345(f): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
nkemjacob2:
For me I don't even understand this policy. What is the policy meant to achieve. For those who understand explain

there was no money again so they needed another means to embezzle more funds
Re: What Is The Clear Objective Of The Naira Design? by Papichulostunne(m): 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Evergreen12345:

there was no money again so they needed another means to embezzle more funds
To curb vote buying.. Kdnapping and the to bring down the inflation rate
Re: What Is The Clear Objective Of The Naira Design? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Embezzlement.
NAIRA redesign just like the BVAS technology.
No other reason.
Re: What Is The Clear Objective Of The Naira Design? by yarimo(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2023
nkemjacob2:

to make people suffer and reject TINUBU

1 Like

Re: What Is The Clear Objective Of The Naira Design? by Bianca2(f): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2023
So cool
Re: What Is The Clear Objective Of The Naira Design? by Adams098765: 12:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Useless idea, just to suffer poor masses, cause it didn't affect those thiefs up there I don't think we ever saw any politicians in the bank dragging position with us.
Re: What Is The Clear Objective Of The Naira Design? by Buhari4sale: 12:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Nonsense policy... Ashewo no gree collect old money again, my properties still dey Loveth. I dey go there tomorrow evening, she texted me that her gen is faulty. I'm going with my gen tomorrow
Re: What Is The Clear Objective Of The Naira Design? by AfricanColumbus: 1:01am On Mar 10, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun’s Freebies, When Is My Turn? / Labour Party Says PDP Planning For War In Enugu, Calls For Audit Of Guns Approve / Alex Otti Plans For Traders In Abia State;alex Otii ,the Iyaloja Of Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.