Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Exposed ❗❗. Watch This Free Video To Know If Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam ❌ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exposed ❗❗. Watch This Free Video To Know If Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam ❌ (247 Views)

Ias Is A Scam / Please Who Know If This Job Is Fake Or Real.. / N-power C 2021: How Check To Know If You Are Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed ❗❗. Watch This Free Video To Know If Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam ❌ by BigVicky07(m): 12:49am On Mar 10, 2023
FREE VIDEO REVEALS HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST 50-100K IN LESS THAN 90 days.

⚠️ Don't read unless you are tired of SAPA

Making an extra cash from the online space has always been everyone's dream, although just very few are yet to discover the actual way of doing that.

My name is Victor Willington and I now make legit money selling digital products that I don't own, with my smartphone and from the comfort of my home.

You see, I was never a fan of earning online until I thought about how to make up with the demands of life.

One has to eat, buy shoes, clothes, have fun and take care of himself/herself. In fact, the thing is everyone needed an extra income in this life especially with the Nigerian economy.

It was far back as October in 2019 when someone slide into my dm telling me about FLIP CASH INVESTMENT on WhatsApp, I thought at last I could make an extra income from the internet.

I was told to deposit 10k and that I would be paid 30k in the next 30 mins which I joyfully agreed to.
In less than 5 minutes I have done a mobile transfer of 10k to an account that was sent to me.

Still ignorant that I have been scammed, I didn't hesitate to send another 10k which I was instructed to send, claiming that I didn't get the first 30k I was supposed to receive because my investment capital was small and I needed to double it once so I would get a double return of income too.

I waited and decided to give the bastard a call after 30 mins that I haven't received any money in my end. "Victor you have been scammed my village people whispered in my ears as I came to know myself as if I was been hypnotized all these times"

The said link to claim my payment sent by the fraudster wasn't working as it kept redirecting me to an empty or error page.

Oh!, Am finished I said to myself as I walked like a ghost to my bed that night. I couldn't sleep.

Times past and I have forgotten about everything that happened then until SAPA kept hitting hard and I decided to try another online investment again.
Re: Exposed ❗❗. Watch This Free Video To Know If Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam ❌ by AskProf: 3:19am On Mar 10, 2023
BigVicky07:
FREE VIDEO REVEALS HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST 50-100K IN LESS THAN 90 days.

⚠️ Don't read unless you are tired of SAPA

Making an extra cash from the online space has always been everyone's dream, although just very few are yet to discover the actual way of doing that.

My name is Victor Willington and I now make legit money selling digital products that I don't own, with my smartphone and from the comfort of my home.

You see, I was never a fan of earning online until I thought about how to make up with the demands of life.

One has to eat, buy shoes, clothes, have fun and take care of himself/herself. In fact, the thing is everyone needed an extra income in this life especially with the Nigerian economy.

It was far back as October in 2019 when someone slide into my dm telling me about FLIP CASH INVESTMENT on WhatsApp, I thought at last I could make an extra income from the internet.

I was told to deposit 10k and that I would be paid 30k in the next 30 mins which I joyfully agreed to.
In less than 5 minutes I have done a mobile transfer of 10k to an account that was sent to me.

Still ignorant that I have been scammed, I didn't hesitate to send another 10k which I was instructed to send, claiming that I didn't get the first 30k I was supposed to receive because my investment capital was small and I needed to double it once so I would get a double return of income too.

I waited and decided to give the bastard a call after 30 mins that I haven't received any money in my end. "Victor you have been scammed my village people whispered in my ears as I came to know myself as if I was been hypnotized all these times"

The said link to claim my payment sent by the fraudster wasn't working as it kept redirecting me to an empty or error page.

Oh!, Am finished I said to myself as I walked like a ghost to my bed that night. I couldn't sleep.

Times past and I have forgotten about everything that happened then until SAPA kept hitting hard and I decided to try another online investment again.

Do mind the long essay, it is a scam.

Very big SCAM.

Do not say nobody told you.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Driver / Sales Rep Needed Urgently; Location- Lagos / Use Less Than A Minute Of Your Time To Make A Decent Income And You'll Be Glad U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.