Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

What Can Cause This(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can Cause This(pics) (4228 Views)

Can You Solve This? (Pics) / WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria / Which Subject Can Cause This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Cause This(pics) by OdogwuMoney6: 3:08am On Mar 10, 2023
What can cause this. for a YouTuber to have 20k+ subscribers but very low views for months after uploading a video... I've seen this common among many Nigerian YouTube channels. Someone will have 13k+ or 20k+ subscribers but average views per video will be like 90, 120, 500, hardly 1k.... Why? Anyone with an idea?

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by care4you: 5:26am On Mar 10, 2023
Just look at your wack contents ...

Dey play

11 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by falcon01: 6:08am On Mar 10, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
What can cause this. for a YouTuber to have 20k+ subscribers but very low views for months after uploading a video... I've seen this common among many Nigerian YouTube channels. Someone will have 13k+ or 20k+ subscribers but average views per video will be like 90, 120, 500, hardly 1k.... Why? Anyone with an idea?
3 possible reasons
1. It's either you got Fake followers
2. You post content no body wants to see
3. The youtube algorithm makes sure your video reaches less people.
In your case I think it's your content, and maybe Fake followers because no body will waste their data and watch those types of videos.

I have an account with 63 subscribers and I got 5 videos with 70k, 45k, 97k, 35k, and 15k views respectively.

6 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Natbrowny: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2023
When dem say 5 million dollars or 5 million followers..

Shebi una dey shout say una go choose followers.

Remember ur follower is not always ur fan.. Some are lurking around to wait for bad news..😁

Truly speaking sha. Mayb d content dey too long n boring.

For me.. If ur skits dnt make me smile in 20 secs. Just forget. I'm bouncing out. How can a comedy stuff be 22mins and i wont still laff.

10 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Zonefree(m): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Try and make your contents shorter in duration.

We have 24 hours a day and you don't expect a sane person to use 20 minutes to watch some silly jokes or whatever.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Remember as an upcoming, you only have 15 seconds to sell yourself.

If your content doesn't catch attention in 15 seconds,it will surely be a hard sell.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by thesicilian: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Zonefree:
Try and make your contents shorter in duration.

We have 24 hours a day and you don't expect a sane person to use 20 minutes to watch some silly jokes or whatever.
Besides most of those skits would have already been watched on the skit owner's page, so why would any subscriber want to rewatch them on another channel?

3 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Go and check Reno Omokri's Channel, the guy has far more than 200k Subscribers but hardly will you see over 30k video views.

Personally I just subscribe to Nigerian YouTube channels to support them but almost never watch their videos. Too unintellignt, boring, sexually motivated, and they spend about 20% of the entire videos introducing themselves and their boring uninteresting channels. With very unimpressive voices too and rushed up contents.

11 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Brownshoe: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2023
People that subscribe really had time .

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Lamanii22(f): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2023
It’s possible now, I have subscribed to so many channels but I don’t watch videos on YouTube cause of data… I can’t even remember the last time I checked YouTube…. I check naira land majorly with my N200 data

4 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Zonefree(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2023
Lamanii22:
It’s possible now, I have subscribed to so many channels but I don’t watch videos on YouTube cause of data… I can’t even remember the last time I checked YouTube…. I check naira land majorly with my N200 data
And you'll still use the N200 data to broke shame hustling Nairaland guys undecided

9 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Zonefree(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2023
thesicilian:

Besides most of those skits would have already been watched on the skit owner's page, so why would any subscriber want to rewatch them on another channel?
Valid response.

3 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by OdogwuMoney6: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Go and check Reno Omokri's Channel, the guy has far more than 200k Subscribers but hardly will you see over 30k video views.

Personally I just subscribe to Nigerian YouTube channels to support them but almost never watche their videos. Too unintellignt, boring, sexually motivated, and they spend about 20% of the entire videos introducing themselves and their boring uninteresting channels. With very unimpressive voices too and rushed up contents.

Try check out my own channel see if you find it interesting. I just started of recent, currently working on another video...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoqpo6I0pVGb3OP0q4x4eA

You don't have to subscribe if you don't like my kind of content smiley

But if you do like it..... wink
Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Lamanii22(f): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2023
Zonefree:

And you'll still use the N200 data to broke shame hustling Nairaland guys undecided

I don’t broke shame anyone ooo…. My mom didn’t raise me that way…

4 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by OdogwuMoney6: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Personally I just subscribe to Nigerian YouTube channels to support them but almost never watche their videos. Too unintellignt, boring, sexually motivated, and they spend about 20% of the entire videos introducing themselves and their boring uninteresting channels. With very unimpressive voices too and rushed up contents.
and also, for a 200k channel, 18k-20k views per video is really impressive

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Zonefree(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Lamanii22:

Story.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
and also, for a 200k channel, 18k-20k views per video is really impressive

No it's not! He only gets about 10k. I said hardly reaches 30k, which is poor for such a high number of subscribers. Even if he gets 30k on a normal video it's still very very poor for 200k+ subs.
Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

Try check out my own channel see if you find it interesting. I just started of recent, currently working on another video...

I like your contents(haven't yet watched the videos though), these are the kind of contents that get lots of views from people all over the world.
With 20 Subscribers and over a thousand views of each video you're on your way to something big. I've Subscribed, thank you!

Now compare your subscribers to video views ratio with that of Reno's own channel and you know what I mean, even though yours is still a new channel.

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

I just watched your entire videos.👍👍👍

I love all of them, these are the types of videos that get some of the most views and engagements on YouTube, not sexual and "gist" BS by most Nigerian YouTube(ers). Try and do the proper and in-depth research before putting up these kinds of videos cause YouTube people are by far some of the most intelligent people on the internet, we see smell and call out b*ullsh*t.

For example, that one you did about the richest Nigerians seem like crab wink to me cause many of the so-called "billionaires" are not known or even recognized as such. Many are obviously bull crab cause Nigerians measure "wealthiests" by hearsay, extravagance, bravado and show-offs. As such I believe many of those figures are completely false.

Unless you're making your videos to the average ignorant Nigerian and not targeted at the more vast global viewers, you should go back and do a real research based on real facts and authentic figures and adjust that one video.

Maybe I am wrong though.

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by drizzle0007(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2023
This percentage is normal.

YouTuber like MKBHD with over 16mill subs gets around 3million views on an average.

He is way more popular than these YouTubers.

Your view can never be even a quarter of your subscriber on an average.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Rickmann: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

Everyone wants to become a content creator but very few are actually creative..

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Sablexxxtoons: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2023
All the videos have the same title. Catchy titles are important..the subscribers are probably purchased.. but purchasing views us riskier because them go ban you ban your future adsense join
Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Lamanii22:

those your eye lashes are fake. It's superimposed on your braided hair in front of your eye.
Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Karleb(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Who wants to watch 40 minutes skit? When e no be Netflix special.

Your skits shouldn't be more than 5 minutes, 3 minutes should be very okay.

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by siofra(f): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Give it time. And create more interesting content if your videos are going to be that long.

The Nigerian YouTubers whose videos I watch from beginning to the end are Kortyeo and True Crime Daniel. Because their content is interesting even though it's long sometimes.
Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
It's easy, If they like the content, they'll keep coming back. Algorithm science.
One big video pulled those subscription numbers.

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by donbrowser(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

😂 😂

This is exactly what Obidients do to Obi's posts, they are spam followers. You can buy virtually anything if you have money and it doesn't even cost much.

They buy fake followers, fake likes, fake retweet, fake views and everything.
Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by OdogwuMoney6: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
donbrowser:

😂 😂

This is exactly what Obidients do to Obi's posts, they are spam followers. You can buy virtually anything if you have money and it doesn't even cost much.

They buy fake followers, fake likes, fake retweet, fake views and everything.
Please don't ever mention me again, Thank you and God bless you

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by fkj950ax(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Personally I just subscribe to Nigerian YouTube channels to support them but almost never watch their videos. Too unintellignt, boring, sexually motivated, and they spend about 20% of the entire videos introducing themselves and their boring uninteresting channels. With very unimpressive voices too and rushed up contents.

This is the simplest explanation to them all to understand the nonsense they upload online.

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by Kingray10: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Please don't ever mention me again, Thank you and God bless you
What he is saying is true. Ask yahoo boys
Re: What Can Cause This(pics) by eteebanky1: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wack contents, you want me to watch 40 mins nonsense skit

Be more creative or divert to another stuff like unboxing and reviewing Gadgets.... duration should not be more than 8 mins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport 2011/2012 Admission / Is Neco Result Accepted By Canadian Universities? / Strange Moon Colour !!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.