Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections (26911 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Am against the crime of apc in this election the highest fraud in the history but you see this idiot called omokiri should stop putting hand in Nigerian politics

May God help this country
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2023
This one is always protesting in the UK...

Iranu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by dappydozzy(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2023
thebestprice:
There are plenty numerous reasons why this Tinubu mandate is illegitimate.

Any body can harp on that to overthrow him..

The CIA and FBI said the election is a shaam.. hope you get this message .. it's coded

And so what? It is someone who doesnt know the history of the FBI and the CIA that can be deceived. I understand international politics very well. What concerns FBI and CIA about Nigerian elections ? Is that their jurisdiction? The agencies have being so over hyped to always believe their claims as credible. Nigeria is a sovereign state, it is all this foreign interference that is dragging us back, and our eyes are not yet open that the world is built on conspiracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by correctguy101(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Werey

Come Nigeria for the march na, or was the election done in the UK?

The coward just like misleading people, I wonder what the authorities in the UK are waiting for. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by Buckeyemedia1: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
Normal humans are kicking against the thuggery election while abnormal human beings are celebrating agberos and touts as their rulers. This life is not balance at all.
Continue wailing, confused Ipobian.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by chimeremodlyn: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2023
datola:
Why not lead the protest in Nigeria. Always playing to the gallery in his Colonia master's country.

PDP has already started the protest in Abuja and nothing happened. So keep quiet pls
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by MartinsD12(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2023
TMSMedia:
Reno Omokri Leads March In The UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections (Photos)

Reno Omokri leads march in the UK to protest against the recently conducted elections
Reno Omokri led a march in the UK on Thursday, March 9, to protest against the elections that held in Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

The former presidential aide stood at the Nigerian High Commission with other Nigerians in the disapora to protest the recently concluded elections.

Despite the rain, the protesters continued their march and held placards carrying different messages.

"All we are saying, give us free polls," one placard reads.

Another reads: "Ariwoola, you praised G5. You are compromised. Step down from the election."

Reno shared the video of their protest on Instagram and he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpkg1FNjY81/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In another post, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpkwZ_bD4hJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Reno is in UK enjoying, good for him , that's why he can't speak for us in Nigeria, obi won this election, tinubu will never be president, as for Reno I don't trust him.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by yusufmurry: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2023
Another 8years of exile

Reno, if them born you well, enter Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by pacespot(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2023
In all the protests these people have been doing in White man land, you never see any White person joining them

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by CursedOsuPigs: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Elkidz:

Look, let me tell you, stop rejoicing for evil.
If at all that Tinubu got this mandate on a clean slate, no one would've been agitating, but you and I know that this is a stolen mandate. A broad daylight robbery.
Stop pretending because karma is real.

You and I do not know this is a stolen mandate. Only you know this and we have asked you to produce evidence in court. So, Obi won Katsina, Kano, Bornu, Kebbi, Jigawa, Niger, Kwara and all the other places Tinubu won, abi? Obi won Lagos, we did not cry blue murder. Tinubu got less than 10,000 votes in entire Enugu, we did not shout rigging. So, how do you come to the conclusion that Tinubu did not win the states he won?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by Billygee2u: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
Normal humans are kicking against the thuggery election while abnormal human beings are celebrating agberos and touts as their rulers. This life is not balance at all.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by Billygee2u: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2023
thebestprice:
Tinubu and the APC are a danger to our democracy
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by Elkidz: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

You and I do not know this is a stolen mandate. Only you know this and we have asked you to produce evidence in court. So, Obi won Katsina, Kano, Bornu, Kebbi, Jigawa, Niger, Kwara and all the other places Tinubu won, abi? Obi won Lagos, we did not cry blue murder. Tinubu got less than 10,000 votes in entire Enugu, we did not shout rigging. So, how do you come to the conclusion that Tinubu did not win the states he won?

You and I also know that the winning you gave to be in Lagos was just a cover up. Obi won Lagos hands down, Tinibu got little or nothing in Lagos but you rigged it and gave him such a number that is not in any way near to what he got.
Remember karma is real. People (not just Igbos as you pretend to think ) are crying and praying. Whatever a man sow that he shall reap.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by Olurondo: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Reno Omokri is an idiot. I have always known him to be very absurd and irrational but this is a new-low.What protest is the fool joining?Bunch of sore losers who can't accept the fact that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu won the election.Whether they like it or not,Asiwaju shall be sworn in as President!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by FisifunKododada: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
They did MORE than this in 2019 and Buhari is about to complete 8 years in a few months.

Who dey breathe? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by magzey: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
thebestprice:
Tinubu and the APC are a danger to our democracy
You and who? LP losers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by magzey: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
FisifunKododada:
They did MORE than this in 2019 and Buhari is about to complete 8 years in a few months.

Who dey breathe? cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you no dey breeze how you come dey post or are you a fish posting under the water? grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by FisifunKododada: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
magzey:

If you no dey breeze how you come dey post or are you a fish posting under the water? grin grin

wetin dey scratch dis 1 4 yanch? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by Menclothing: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jobless reno
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by Cromagnon: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
thebestprice:
There are plenty numerous reasons why this Tinubu mandate is illegitimate.

Any body can harp on that to overthrow him..

The CIA and FBI said the election is a shaam.. hope you get this message .. it's coded
every country CIA put mouth is in shambles. They are not for you. They know they can't control him.
That's a good thing

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by Mylove55(f): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Grgton:
Reno and every normal human knows that the Feb 25th election was fraud
you were not following the collation of results,
It was the same pig Reno that first release the result from pdp situation room that apc has won,
He was cautioning the idiotic pigs in their early celebration
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by CursedOsuPigs: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Elkidz:

You and I also know that the winning you gave to be in Lagos was just a cover up. Obi won Lagos hands down, Tinibu got little or nothing in Lagos but you rigged it and gave him such a number that is not in any way near to what he got.
Remember karma is real. People (not just Igbos as you pretend to think ) are crying and praying. Whatever a man sow that he shall reap.

Okay, we dash you all the votes in Lagos. So Obi now has 1 million in Lagos and Tinubu has zero (because he and his wife and his children and all APC members also voted for Obi). Satisfied?

Has Obi won now that you add 500k to his present votes and remove 500k from that of Tinubu?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by John4B: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Useless and nonsense! Come down to Nigeria and do it.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by Tundex911: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Crying from the other side of the world

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by musty177(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Reno oMOCKERY has started 😁
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by OLULAW: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Noise maker, security man at night (agba ode), activist, day time. Seeking relevance.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by Elkidz: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Okay, we dash you all the votes in Lagos. So Obi now has 1 million in Lagos and Tinubu has zero (because he and his wife and his children and all APC members also voted for Obi). Satisfied?

Has Obi won now that you add 500k to his present votes and remove 500k from that of Tinubu?

Tinubu stole votes in all the places he won, Rivers State inclusive. What do you say about that?

Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by CursedOsuPigs: 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=Elkidz post=121651950][/quote]

Thought I was engaging a human being.

I no no say na zombie
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by Elkidz: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Thought I was engaging a human being.

I no no say na zombie

Mumu, I thought I was quoting a sensible person, I didn't know I was talking to a nincompoop.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by Unclesamo(m): 3:00am On Mar 22, 2023
Bodmum:
one day, these politicians will be massacred.

Says a scammer that will end the same way.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections by abobote: 4:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Reno sebi you know say you look funny when you are agitated? I wonder how your face go look like if you dey fvck
Are you a gay?

I can never imagine a fellow man face, when he's fucking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account / Fayose, Saraki, Atiku Attend Meeting Of Presidential Campaign Council In Abuja / More Pictures As Buhari Campaigns In Yobe (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.